All Comments on 'Trey Ch. 09'

by chocolatecherry

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 18 years ago
Hopefully

Trey will die in his truck after being hit by a semi on the freeway and his whore will meet her demise from a dose of aids, a little remnant of her alley fucks with the "guys". Hopefully, her stupid assed husband will get it too. Any fucker as dumb as this son of a bitch was, deserves to die anyway to protect the earth from pollution.

They can be together forever in that tatoo and piercing place in the sky.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
its' sad when poor white men stupidity show

if he ever stop and realize that blacks aren't the ones destroying him.itn't us who make tax laws,itn't us who run gas prices up,itn't us who pit the poor white againt blacks and write this b/s.think who got the power in this country,rich white men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Awesome

I loved all of the Trey stories. I think we all long for what she had with her very erotic black lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
how very good

not the story.. the comments!

it's a good job it's not for real though innit!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good...

...but a pity that Zoe didn't take care of "relaxing" the narratrix herself.

tiger46tiger46about 11 years ago
Trey

for a black man the name "trey" is the same as "marry poppins" in the white culture. before you write about ir relationships try to learn a lil sumpin' sumpin' about the culture.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous