All Comments on 'Triad Ch. 02: First Date'

by aluisa

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good Start

Looking forward to next installment.

mountaincat4mountaincat4almost 7 years ago
Much better

Now this is more like it. You did more than just report on the action, you put me in it. You brought the characters to life very effectively. Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Oops! Hit 4-stars when I meant 5. 😕

Wonderfully crafted. Erotic and beautifully written. Great twist at the end

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 7 years ago
"We do see him on and off."

Spoken about the friend in the bedroom at the party. Yes, they saw him on and off! Loved the double-entendre. Saw him on occasion but also saw him on and off Julia! Really liked the story. End of story confirmed what I thought. The home for the tryst was one of Milo's listings. They told her they didn't play at home! Loved it all, the sex, how it is described, the feelings, Allie's reactions, etc. Well done and another 5 star rating. Thanks.

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerralmost 3 years ago

Loved this. I did think you accepted the idea of the threesome, and the girl on girl activity rather easily, given the limited experience you mentioned.

And the paragraph where you are down on Julia and Milo is down on you, and suddenly you lean against the headboard and drink water, that threw me of a bit.

But then again I tend to overexplain things in my stories.

5 more stars for you though, I did enjoy it and want more ;->

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous