Triad Ch. 02: First Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the first time I had a man between my legs in a while and I was drunk in pleasure. I came within in minutes and he held my thighs down firmly as his tongue tore through my pussy, drinking every last drop. My knees were about to give out, but I forced myself to stay balanced. He continued to eat me out well past my first orgasm.

My second orgasm hit me even harder and my legs gave out, I fell over to my side and he followed me down, mouth coming off me from only a minute and then right back, both of us on our sides now. Julia stopped sucking on him and joined Milo in between my thighs. Two tongues working on me. I thought I would faint with pleasure. A finger pressed against my clit and I nearly came again as it slowly worked its way inside my pussy. I was started to lose track of my orgasms as one by one they crashed through me, leaving me heaving and sweaty, nearly useless on the bed.

"I need a break," I told them. Milo chuckled and disappeared for a minute, returning with a glass of water for me.

Milo and Julia kissed for a bit. Julia was laying back on the bed and Milo pinned her hands above her head, spreading her legs with his own. He was insatiable, leaning down and lapping at her pussy for a few moments, then returned up right and started to fuck her. She came quickly and Milo pulled out, sweaty and heavy-eyed. Julia lay like this on the bed, her legs open toward me, soft, pink pussy wet with her cum from their fucking. I'd never seen one this close before.

"Taste her," Milo said, still breathless from their fucking.

I looked at him and he smiled.

"You'll love it."

I crawled over to her, laying on my front with my shoulders squared between her thighs. Her pussy was beautiful, swollen and pink and little droplets of cum dripping from her opening. She was perfect.

I started by kissing the insides of her thighs, nibbling gently then licking where I bit, working up one thigh and then switching to the other side. I blew on her pussy, just gently and Julia jumped a little. She was so beautiful, wet and tender and open to my touch if and when I should ever give it to her.

I licked up her slit.

She cooed.

I did it again, then again, eating up the cum that was dripping from her until she was clean for me. I flicked her clit with my tongue, once, twice, three times.

She moaned.

This was the first time I'd ever eaten out a woman before and I felt, thirsty. I lapped at her pussy, flicking my tongue across her clit, making letters and shapes and anything I could think of. I nibbled on her outer lips, pulling them gently. I pressed my tongue shallow into her folds, I wanted to go deeper.

I could see Milo above the ledge of her pubic bone. He was sucking on her nipples, biting, and pulling them hard, further than I would have ever tried. And she was loving it. Her hands were in his hair, gripping on for dear life.

Her pussy was wet and sweet, covering my face in her juices. My tongue grew tired very quickly from all the new exercise and I switched back and forth between my fingers and my tongue.

Milo moved behind me and took hold of my hips, moving me to on my knees. His finger brushed against my clit and it sent a jolt through me.

He leaned toward my ear, "Can I spank you?" he asked.

If he asked to put a ball gag in my mouth, I'd probably say yes. I pulled my mouth of Julia's mound and nodded.

His hands came to my cheeks, squeezing them firm, then rubbing them.

Whack!

One hand came down hard against my right cheek and I nearly cried out in surprise.

It did sting, but only for a second like Julia had said. Mostly it made my body zing in excitement, in shock.

Whack!

Now the left. I did let out a small whimper. He rubbed the skin he struck. He proceeded to spank me repeatedly as I lay there vulnerable, ass up, eating out his wife.

Whack!

I could feel my cum dripping down the inside of my thigh. I wasn't sure if I had ever been this wet before from indirect contact in my entire life. He didn't stop.

Whack!

Each time, I whined into Julia's pussy. I could hear her moaning above me.

"Are you okay?" Milo asked.

"Yes," I gasped.

Whack!

I cried out, "Oh fuck."

"Good or bad?" he asked.

If only he could feel what I was feeling. "Don't stop!"

He chuckled.

Whack! Whack! Whack!

My eyes flew open and I saw Julia looking lusty-eyed at me and her husband.

I came, my body tight and shaking and my cum gushing as I buried my mouth into Julia's pussy to muffle my screams.

Milo's mouth came between my thighs, lapping me up like a cat lapping milk, pressing his tongue into me, demanding more. His finger rubbed my clit as he did this and I was cumming again, or maybe just a continuation of the previous orgasm. His mouth ready this time, drinking anything he could get.

I switched to light licks on Julia, I was too exhausted for much more. After a few moments, my heart rate softened to a dull rumble and I leaned back against the headboard. I took a few sips from my water and felt I could drift off at any moment, peaceful.

I was half awake, now. Milo got off the bed and flipped Julia onto her front. He dragged her to the edge of the bed until her feet were on the floor outside of his. He fucked her from behind while I watched. He held her hands down behind her back and slammed into her stroke by stroke. She cried out in pleasure each time he pounded her into the mattress. Every now and then she would glance up at me and see me watching them.

My whole body was warm and tingling and without realizing it, I started to play with my breasts, teasing and pinching my nipples.

Milo looked at me as I touched myself and after a few strokes cried out, tossing his head back, a guttural groan escaping his throat. Julia cried out then too at the power of his orgasm inside her and then Milo nearly collapsed on her, holding himself up on his elbows, his cock still buried inside her. They took a few moments to catch their breath, then they both giggled and looked at each other, giving each other little pecks.

They crawled back onto the bed and we kind of sprawled out. Milo rested his head on my lap and I started to stroke his hair. He reached out put his hand on my foot, massaging it, pulling on my toes, and making little flares shoot up the inside of my leg.

I wanted to fall asleep, but I was an absolute mess. So after a little while, I finally dragged myself off the bed and found the bathroom.

I was trying to figure out how to make the shower work when Milo came up behind me. He reached across me, pressing me into the cold, tile wall a bit and I jumped from the temperature.

"Sorry," he said, but he was chuckling a bit. "There you go," he said as the water pressure flowed.

I stepped in and he stepped in right after me. I turned to look at him but he was already so close to me, almost covering me in his broad shoulders. Both of his hands came up to cup my face and he kissed me softly as the water pounded us.

I shivered.

He pulled away. "Thank you," he said.

"For what?"

He shrugged and smiled at me. "I liked it."

I smiled back, "Me, too."

The shower was large and Julia joined us then. There were two shower heads and Milo turned on the second as we rotated through them. After we were clean, we all gathered under the covers, Milo in the middle and Julia and I on either side of him and promptly fell asleep.

**

That night I dreamed that Milo had leaned over me, started kissing me with soft pecks on my cheek, my eyes, my lips, trailing kisses down my neck and my breasts, tenderly sucking on each nipple. He finally worked his way down my belly and landed soft kiss on my outer lips, slipping his tongue inside, not asking anything from me, just kissing and exploring.

Milo's chest was broad and strong and I felt safe in his arms, in this big house on the cliff. I could be this whole other person, open and excited and ready to try anything and at the same time I had this dirty, little secret now. I wasn't the innocent girl from Iowa anymore.

**

I woke up near morning, the dark blue light soaking the bedroom. Milo and Julia were still fast asleep next to me. I padded to the kitchen for more water, sipping it while I leaned against the counter, soaking in my after-glow. My body was sore and tight from the night before, but I felt satisfied, happy even.

There were some family photos on the counter and moved toward them. It was a beautiful young family, blonde and blue-eyed. A young couple with two young boys, elementary age.

There were more on the living room wall, nearly the whole family tree. Siblings, maybe nieces, nephews, parents.

Suddenly I realized, Milo and Julia weren't in any of these photos.

My heart stopped. Not one.

12