All Comments on 'Triad Ch. 05'

by SteveWallace

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sad decay of this series, started great has totally bottomed out.

All this over analyzed psycho babble from Jean about justifying failed commitments is such a predictable and hilarious failure. Rationalize away indiscretions and failures to until any behavior can be accepted. Very sad. It's a great topic and plot but the introduction of Jean and her flawed way of rationalizing away any loyalty and committment was very disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WHAT IF

...everybody adhered to this laissez faire attitude to sex, wouldn't it mean that you could have sex with anybody and anyone could have sex with you, as long as both (or more: triads, foursomes, etc.) were consenting?

In that case, is sex with anyONE special? (Or does it need to be?)

Who cares for you when you can not care for yourself (sick, crippled)?

What happens when you are no longer useful (can no longer perform sexually)?

Something I've never had to deal with (and never will), so have not really thought it through.

Aberrations do create interest. Jerry Springer did not attract his audience by portraying monogamous couples strictly adhering to traditional marriage vows. Neither does this author (nor many Literotica authors).

Paul in Oklahoma

MarkT63MarkT6311 months ago

Sorry. You lost 2 more stars for this CUCK/Free love/ Kumbayah bullshit. A "Committed" relationship shot to hell...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It was a good series till this chapter. From now the love replaced with fuck-buddies? There is no love without conditions, even between parent and child.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Whoa, ok, here we go! Turns out Jean is not monogamous as we had been led to believe, but instead she's a poly Jedi master philosopher! One of the lamest tropes in these stories. A master at poly bullshit! Look here, don't feel what you're feeling, that doesn't square with poly philosophy. Instead, feel and do what I suggest, because that's so much more enlightened. That way, you won't ever know what you really feel again, and you'll remain under my control, because you'll have to look to me to tell you how you should feel, because I've convinced you to not trust your own head and feelings. This is the crux of propaganda.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveWallace@SteveWallace
A note on the story Loosening Up: Yes, it has many many characters. A PDF is available upon request listing the characters and placing them in some kind of perspective for the reader. Just email me (see below). Well over 18 ... even 30, hell 40 is way back there, oh hell, o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Triad Ch. 04 Previous Part
Triad Series Info