All Comments on 'Triad Ch. 08'

by SteveWallace

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
writerlywriterlyabout 8 years ago

Lovely end to the story. Thank you!

C

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
End? Too soon.

Great story, but a rather abrupt cliche ending. There are many other avenues to go especially with the introduction of life altering events. If you plan on continuing the new events, pregnancy and the changes introduced due to it, then great. If, however, you plan on just dropping it, then I think you are doing a disservice to your readers and what appears to be your philosophy on life. Keep up the wonderful stories you have been weaving!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story

This is a great story . Please keep it going with at least 1 more chapter .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
jumped the shark

Please take this as constructive criticism. This interesting story kinda fell apart in the last two chapters. It fell off the rails and jumped the shark. A double pregnancy out of the blue? So no concerns over who is the daddy?

It might have been better to step away from the story and come back to it. Seemed in a rush to end it and ruined the characters and the controversial story, IMO.

Please keep writing but maybe take more time if you have a writers block.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 8 years ago
Another terrific tale!

Like the way this is going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Arrowglass

I could not have put it better

dozendozenalmost 7 years ago
I've just reread this series ...

... because "Billionaire and the sisters" finished. Judging by the number of stars that I gave the various chapters last time (Literotica remembers them and displays them with "Thank You For Voting - Your Score") I enjoyed your story even more this time than when it first appeared. Thank you SteveWallace.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I Missed Out

I missed out because I should have and wish I had read your story sooner. It was not only a fun and sexy read but profound, insightful and thought provoking as well. My apologies for not rating the first seven chapters, I just couldn't stop reading.

My compliments. You are a very, very good writer. My only regret is that there weren't 30 or 80 more chapters. Loved it!

P.S. The first chapter was a 4. 2 thru 7 were 5's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Gratitude and Recokmendations

Much thanks for creating this story. I love the interaction of the characters and how the story brings up and discusses solutions to the problems that come up in relationships and polyamorous, in their case a primary triad relationship in general. If anyone is still reading these stories and like Sci-if or polyanory of a combination of both. I greatly recommend reading, Three Square Meals by Tefler. Great story with a great plot.

The A New Day a New Me Seris by P.O.I. is also very good. On sexstories.com

-LordFire

RubberuwRubberuwalmost 6 years ago
Good

Enjoyed reading this it was good and had interesting insight in to what life can be like if we are more open minded. Thanks for good stories Steve!

Will keep reading yours 🙂

Rapier875Rapier875about 5 years ago
Very nice!

I'm just sad it was so short !

This the second one of your stories I've read and they are both excellent. They really draw you in and the characters are great and believable.

Looking forward to reading more of them.

Rapier

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love the whole series.

Phil

MarkT63MarkT6311 months ago

Wonder who is the real father of the sluts babies?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Until Connie and Jean appeared I was hope that they restore them spousal love for each other. Unfortunately it remains an open relationship between friends.

A “loving triad” without love.

Should be placed in the group sex category.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveWallace@SteveWallace
A note on the story Loosening Up: Yes, it has many many characters. A PDF is available upon request listing the characters and placing them in some kind of perspective for the reader. Just email me (see below). Well over 18 ... even 30, hell 40 is way back there, oh hell, o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Triad Ch. 07 Previous Part
Triad Series Info

SIMILAR Stories