All Comments on 'Trial Separation'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 112 Comments
theanalisttheanalistover 10 years ago
another good one

and loved it....

blkhrtblkhrtover 10 years ago
ouchh!

Curiosity :P . Lol. 5* given.

FD45FD45over 10 years ago
Okay

I have not read the story. (Don't even ask if I will. This is a Stangstory. Love or hate, indifference is not an option. I read EVERY Stangstory...frequently more than once...there is almost always something to like in a Stangstory)

So, having NOT read it, and back handedly praising it, why am I writing?

You are a FUCKING MONSTER! How the very hell do you write these things every week? To any of you fuckers out there who has not written a story...it is not easy!

It takes love, imagination, dedication. And those commas just don't put themselves there! He has to hit (and hit and hit) that comma key himself (Okay...I'll behave :wink: )

Sir, your sheer...magnitude reminds me of Charles Dickens (Chuck was paid by the word...). Perhaps not to the quality, but the sheer staggering MASS of your output puts to shame even JPB. He is still on top, but your contribution cannot be ignored.

Thank you for your efforts.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
I THINK ONE SHOULD DECIDE WHAT THE WORD "TRIAL"

really means using a thesaurus, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hmmmmm!

Another 1 hr wasted. I skipped a lot.

What do you do for living? to have the time to do all FD45 said(disappointed in you too FD45)

This is not a life, my friend. Best of luck with life!

k, India.

FullCircle56FullCircle56over 10 years ago
From The Cheaters Handbook

The whole story was decent read. What an idiot woman.

But honey it was only curiosity. The best one was "You didn't do what you were supposed to do". How many times have we heard that? Do you think she could have quoted the whole handbook? Still an idiot woman.

Thanks for the story!! Not your best but still very good. 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Interesting...

His name was Glen Campbell, he was a lineman for the county. Classic!!!

hoosier76hoosier76over 10 years ago

I thought this was a good, traditional SS06 story. I enjoyed the read and look forward to more!

deadrabbitsdeadrabbitsover 10 years ago
Nice read.

Looking forward to the next one. Thanks.

dmhackdmhackover 10 years ago
Meh

The story was kind of pointless and blah. Tepid comes to mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good but next time,

The wives in these stories are almost always 2 dimensional, stupid, slightly crazy bitches. From what I have seen personally, the primary characteristic of cheaters is their selfishness. I have seen smart ones, stupid ones, and crazy ones - but it is their selfishness that makes them all the same. They try to hide the cheating for practical reasons, but in reality they really do not care that if they are caught they will get divorced. They know this and because they do not value the marriage, they go ahead anyway. It is that characteristic, that is the real evil in these people. So, because you are one of the best here, how about a story of a pretty, bright wife, who just doesn't give a shit about her marriage and doesn't care if she gets divorced? She isn't trying to trade up, or become a nymphomaniac, she simply doesn't give a shit and just does whatever she feels like doing at a given moment - there are a ton of these people out there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
read this one before

I think we've seen most of this plot half a dozen times before.

Premise: Wife has friends/co-workers who tell her she doesn't know what she's missing. Wife decides a separation will make her screwing around 'not cheating'.

Husband doesn't go along with it.

The differences in this story are 1) told from the wife's POV, and b) the wife is a total idiot -----wait, I take it back--- usually the wife is a total idiot in all of these stories.

What this story has going for it is that it is twice as long as it needs to be, allowing the intrepid reader to suffer all the more.

are there no new plots in the LW world?

bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
Beautifully harvested bits of LW

Working from the point of view of the guilty party is interesting. The prime aspect is that all values are reversed and the protagonist really hates and disrespects the victim! You see the same thing with cheaters, embezzlers and armed robbers.

Thanks for an hour of entertainment SS06. Didn't she ever learn that curiosity killed the cat? Or is that now excluded from the world of children?

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 10 years ago
I liked it!

I'm sure Mustang man fans loved this story. The husband was not a wimp cuck candyass weakling. I say, mustang man should keep on doing what he does. The score should be higher. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Take a vacation SS06, you're getting really stale with the same ole same ole. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good stuff

As good as always, keep them coming I love reading your stories.

FD45FD45over 10 years ago
iPhoned in?

Seems pretty formula

I am almost indifferent to this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So, did he get his divorce?

Tale unfinished.

dinkymacdinkymacover 10 years ago
Good!!

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Your so boring and predictable. The wives are always brain dead and out of touch with reality and your men are always perfect with a more beautify babe just waiting. Everytime

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Well crafted, as you'd expect from one of the top writers of Lit. But the story was formula and uninspired. A simple btb tale from the wifes pow with a predictable flow. Sorry Stang but either you were coasting with this one or fishing for votes among the btb zombies.

Of course I still have to mark it relatively high because it was so damned well done.

DanandJoanDanandJoanover 10 years ago
Enjoyed!

I like and enjoy your writing. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
GRRRRRREAT!!!!!

As usual. Wish I'd been able to read these cautionary tales BEFORE I got married to either ex wife. Live and learn. Great story, and, as I've said before; too bad the cheating, and/or brain dead wives out there don't read these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
To many stories with a dumb wife and a great husband

You really need to change some of your story lines. Making a smart wife cheat because the husband is a useless good for nothing loser, cheater or abuser,or just ignores her or otherwise expects her to be his servant with no love coming from him. It not alway the women's fault as your stories represent the male..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Way too many stories

There are way too many stories out there about women playing their husbands for chumps. It's great to read stories about women (or, cheaters in general) who think they are so smart to have it blow up in their faces in the end and, get what they deserve.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Too dumb

Could Sweetie have been made any more unconscious? Hard to imagine how! Kinda like shooting fish in an empty barrel ... with a shotgun!

4.3 = 4* (even the Mustang was formula!)

oldauthoroldauthorover 10 years ago
Justice

Fairly good story, Stang, but I do have to question if ANYONE could actually tell their story, complete with lewd descriptions, to their family and friends like Linda did. While I think it was a refreshing method to relate her story, I would have found it more believable if Linda had done so in a one-on-one setting. At least I have to admit that I liked the way Linda ended up paying for her "trial separation".

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Again

That was me, stupid and trusting. It's been twenty five years, I can not remember any good things that she did for me but I still feel the betrayal and the emasculation every moment of every day. Sad but true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A little too convoluted.

You have the deputy engaging in what the sheriff claims is a criminal act of solicited prostitution getting off with nothing more than a slap on the wrist while she gets jail time for prostitution. Really? That's a termination offense, particularly with the insinuated level of corruption involved in going after the "husband" of a woman you are fucking. That sheriff and his deputy would both have lost their jobs for the good old boy system they've clearly got in place for covering each others asses.

As far as the husband goes, it's hard to feel any sympathy for a guy who never really got divorced, stole every last cent from anything of value out of the marriage, and has been fucking around on his "wife" ever since. Yeah, I get that the whore cheated first and that she supposedly was trying to take him "for everything" in the divorce, but we all (including the husband) know that was nothing more than bullshit stall tactics that the judge would never have rewarded.

I get that you're trying to ramp up the BTB factor for your core audience of BTB-fruitcakes, but try and keep it in the area of the mundane if you're not doing one of your wildly unrealistic stories, which are fine in their own right, as they require no suspension of disbelief. Point is that gritty and wishful fantasy don't mix unless you're writing really bad comic books or equally bad pulp fiction.

SLOgentSLOgentover 10 years ago
Sorry

There once was a time I got excited to find a new story by SS06, but unfortunately you have turned into a formula writer.

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantover 10 years ago
Same old, same old

One commentator - FD45 - marveled at the rate the author cranks these stories out. He shouldn't - essentially the same story, with the names changed, each time. Obviously the author has an audience - but that doesn't mean the stories have plots, or character development, or anything besides same old BTB

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
Not much to write here...

...as mostly, this one was absolutely enjoyment pure.

Respect...and thank you!

firemanlitfiremanlitover 10 years ago
I always read and enjoy this author's work

Yes, it is the same basic plot, woman does him wrong, he leaves. She realizes, way too late she made a mistake. He burns the bitch. He falls in love with another woman (usually in a short time). We have screaming, we have hissing woman, we have a Mustang, or two. But when I see he has a new story, I stop everything and read. He was the first author when I made my favorites list. I still read his previous tales, and enjoy them more each time I read one.

Don't stop, SS06, those who do not like your formula have the choice not to read them. As for me, I will keep reading. Thank You for the effort you go to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really StangStar are you just a moron?

"Linda, you coerced a licensed law enforcement officer into conducting an illegal investigation for the purpose of personal gain. You had him try to trap an individual for whom there is currently no warrant issued or interest in by this jurisdiction. That constitutes harassment and entrapment." This paragraph made the entire piece so fucking ridiculous I couldn't even read on. If you're going to be a fucking lazy writer then DON'T post your shit here. It's insulting when you treat your readers like we don't understand what is illegal or illegal and how law enforcement works.

kalharrikalharriover 10 years ago
thank you

well once again....I liked the story. I love the little references that get snuck in. Glen Campbell and the Wichita Lineman. I enjoy remembering the things I grew up with. I know it is always Mustangs and Songs, but so what. I enjoy those things.

as for those jumping on the 'formula' bandwagon, you need to get a new tune. just how many fucking ways are you thinking there are to say the same thing? there are hundreds of thousands of stories on this site. are they all supposed to be unique? Stang gives us new fodder for our minds every week. I don't see any bills in my mailbox for the privilege. you see his name when you pick the story. get off your high horses. you think it will just be more of the same....then don't click the story. in the most basic sense...A cheats on B. B is hurt. A and B not together anymore. I challenge you to come up with something UNIQUE every damn week that says that. for what I am paying him I think Stang does a AWESOME job of that. time and time again. I for one, would be amazed if he even reads these damn comments anymore. like so much in our society, a privilege has in some minds become a right. use the privilege of being able to comment to say something constructive. use your right to be a dumbass to shut the fuck up.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Are you hypocrites cuck story fans?

The wife watcher creampie eating cuck story writers and fans tells: If you do not like that you do not read that sort of stories. No double standard! If you do not like BTB stories, you do not read BTB stories,!

Bill1104Bill1104over 10 years ago
Quit reading at the end of the wedding

This is the first StangStar story that I didn't like. Everybody's entitled to screw one up. I'll be looking forward to the next one.

Bill1104

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 10 years ago
Sorry

Your worst story to date. The problem is that the narrator/wife is unrelentingly selfish and unsympathetic. One quickly tires of her attitude. Also the back story is told too late to redeem the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Great story 5*!

There are too many assholes here castigating the story for its apparent "implausibility". Well, cheating wife stories where married sluts get away with murder while wimps derive masochistic pleasure from being cuckolded are even more unrealistic.

Get off your fucking high horses, twats...

Ani100Ani100over 10 years ago
OK … but …

… For what it's worth, in my opinion this story suffered from the lack of your usual characteristics. A typical SS06 story has the enthusiasm and hope of brand new love juxtaposed with the gut wrenching pain cause by the infidelity, normally brought on by the "don't know what you've got till it's gone", grass is always greener" stupidity of the wife.

This story is a reflection of past events without any knowledge of how Sam found his new love or how he got over the pain. He ran … to where, to do what and how did he not crumble? Your stories usually give us that information all wrapped up in a kind of celebration of the joys of new love with large ladle of "promise for a better future".

That's not to say that I want you to simply repeat some sort of formula, but without the development of the characters I felt there was a missing element, a connection, if you like - weird because I have been with the same woman for 40 years so I shouldn't identify with the husband that has to start again, but your stories are most successful when you define a protagonist that we want to support and identify with. This story didn't supply that character and so, for me, not one of your best.

However, I always enjoy reading your stories and I await in anticipation for your next offering!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
just shit

like you write a lot of it lately and unfortunately.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great 5*

Thanks for this story, it helps to get a lot of perspective back for me on a lot of the new stories of Loving wives on Lit. Don't get me wrong, I am a female, but there seems to be a surfeit of excruciatingly spineless, witless, weak, imbeciles, cuckolds and wimps being the main husband character on Loving Wives lately. Anything that even hints of him getting a bit of BTB is a breath of fresh air.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
These stories are written

by a team brainstorming in a Lit office. It's a business, folks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Stupid twats arguing that this implausible story,

is more realistic than the unrealistic cuckold stories.

If a story doesn't even begin to approach reality, it isn't worth reading.

This story is not worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
if you hated it this much

Ask Stangstar for your money back...oh wait. I don't mind people hating something if there is a constructive reason, the Nice Guy conclusion by Katmai still pisses me off. I enjoy reading one of the few guys still consistently putting out interesting new material (Rehnquist please come back). Don't always like every turn but I respect the effort. You guys want something different? Have some of the greats put their spin on Castlestone's unfinished piece.

t_i_n_at_i_n_aover 10 years ago
I can't fathom....

the remarkable comments. This is a story and not all that far fetched. It's well written and ties up the loose ends with characters that have depth. It's worth the read. Very enjoyable.

john1946john1946over 10 years ago
ok

Fun little stoey about a typical pathetic attempt to cheat. Silly goose. And as is typical, well written and fun

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Different - For You

I actually feel sad for her and why - because she just doesn't get it.

She's gullible and easily led and I didn't get the feeling that she was really all excited about having strange sex - just, what her GF had her understand and do.

Anyway, no common sense and even now, she just feels that she was not wrong and deserved to have him back. I'm surprised she didn't run out in front of a truck.

Not your usual fantasy so thanks for keeping it short!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Stang my man, we have here another one of your "too stupid to live" cheating wife cardboard cutouts. But they aren't real, are they? Nobody writing here is gonna get a literary masterpiece award anytime soon. So, for the idiots complaining downstairs, we don't really have anything to complain about, do we?

Anyways, a pretty good and fun read as usual. And thank you for the time and effort you put in, that these losers fail to appreciate.

Cheers!

byteme2ubyteme2uover 10 years ago
More... More...More...

I always get a good feeling after reading one of your stories. The Mustang owner is always a fair and upright man.

More...More...More...

jasonnhjasonnhover 10 years ago

Linda is pathetically stupid. Even the characters in the story with her think she is a moron.

So WHY would I be interested in her dopey story?

I'm not saying that there aren't people who see life like Linda does, just that I have no interest in reading about them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Lots of split opinions.

Mine is on the side of I really didn't like this all that much. I found myself skimming over the cliche parts hoping to find something new and interesting. Never got there.

The only good thing, it was only a short story compared to the two hour read marathon stories we usually have to wade through.

cpetecpeteover 10 years ago
As FD45 said..

how the hell do you crank out these tales every week?

Enjoyable read, fun characters, just a good fable all around.

Thanks for posting 5*s

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
3*s

Another friday with only new crap on the LW listing.

So I pull out the SS06 story. I had saved it from the 21st just for this occasion.

It didn't disappoint. But it didn't surprise. It felt like I was visiting my grandparents,again. I feel warm and safe. But I am listening to the same stories and opinions again and again.

lf I want a new SS06 story, I have to read something from 2010 or 2011. Where every person in the stories was bad or good in a different way.

I shouldn't complain after all it is free. I'm just as flawed as the next guy!

AMerryMan

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago

Thanks for the effort.

JounarJounarover 10 years ago

Great stuff as always.

carvohicarvohiover 10 years ago
Oh No!

Once! Just once I'd like to see a Stang character drive something else!

All right that out of the way let me explain what's wrong with this story. Sam Hill (who in the hell is Sam Hill anyway) if he really wanted to repay his stupid faithless asshole wife should have set her up in a small bungalow in a cheesy neighborhood with a tiny stipend, just enough to keep her going. He could then have a secretary periodically keep her informed about Sam's happy new life with Carolyn or whoever she was. Have the secretary send Linda anniversary, birthday, and other such cards. He'd have her watched so if anyone got close, as in a man, he could arrange for the man not want to be around her any more. Kind of keep her in an unhappy gilded cage as it were. Gee, it could be great; no money, no job, no car, just basic cable and an old dial up rotary telephone so she could order groceries.

I'm reminded of the way the British kept Napoleon bottled up on St. Helena his last years. He was absolutely miserable. Heck Sam had the money. I think it would be cool to keep her on her own little emotional mental Devils Island.

Yeah that could be cool. Hell bring her out every now and then. Candace has an anniversary party. Trot out the faithless mom in her Walmart special for a cameo.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 10 years ago
Carvohi - get a grip d00d lol

Sam Hill is - among other things - a well known railroad guy for the late 1800' and the name in the saying - "where in Sam Hill did ....". If you have read much by SS06 you will find many such obtuse references - all over his works - look back in this story for more - they are usually fun and often very appropriate.

But we disagree a bit - he did participate in her cheating and got her to cheat - he did not cheat - minor difference but it is there. He does not have the moral high ground in this I agree, but if we accept degrees of bad as most do she left him in her dust from the get go.

She may not have deserved quite the ending she got, she was stupid not malicious - but she did work pretty hard to get it so it is what it is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Oy

For the commenter who spoke of a "gilded cage."

Please leave writing to those who know how to do it well. I have to assume that you did not read the story in its entirety, or you would have noticed she's already in a cage. It's called "jail." There is little chance she'll have much contact sexually with men, and why in hell would he send cards and such when we've all heard how the best revenge is living well? She now has nothing to do but reflect on her mistakes, she hardly needs reminders, or did you not read the last paragraph of the story? I respectfully submit that your reading comprehension blows rats with syphillis in hell, SS06 hardly needs advice on improving his work, and you are the winner of my daily award to the largest dumbass I've had the severe misfortune to encounter. Have a great day!

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
WALK IT...TALK IT...LIVE IT

unless you're being carried, its not EZ. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
SO she's in jail

She wasn't really a very nice person, but then I'm not sure he was the brightest bulb in the group. But if they aren't divorced, why doesn't she sue him for divorce now? Whatever assets he has are half hers. Seems like a no-brainer to me. At best this story seems unfinished. At worst, it was simply implausible and not worth the time spent reading it.

safrodsafrodover 9 years ago
She Got what She Deserved

You are a one hell of a writer. After reading your stories my eyes are a bit moist. I don't understand why girls who has everythinhg still cheat. Needless to say you are my one of favourite writer. I am also want to write but somehow can't find enough guts....

sugnasugnaover 9 years ago
Subterranean Women

I have met a bunch of women like this. The live alone, often underground in illegally converted basement apartments. There is no sign of their former families. Their children will have little to do with them. They are alone, sad, bitter, frustrated at their own foolishness. Not all of them cheated on their husbands, but all of them come from the wreckage of a failed marriage. Somehow, even if they got the house in the settlement they never seem to be able to keep it. They wind up selling it and pissing the money away. Some of them are drunks or addicts, some of them are crazy. The worst are those that are clean, sober, and sane. They are filled with anger at what has become of them. A good deal of that anger is aimed at themselves. The spend the evenings analyzing how they wound up in a humid little hole that smells of oil burner and mildew. It never gets any better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nah, another rubbish story

From the McDonald's of Lit authors: fast and nasty. Just keeps passing out the same drivel and hoping to provide a palatable meal. Someone's gotta eventually like it, eh? Must be a wanker.

fifteen16fifteen16about 9 years ago
No

No it did not make sense, to many gaps in the plot, would any daughter allow her mother to be left out of the arrangements even if she thought her husband to be was paying. Apparently Candace knew nothing about her fathers involvement until the wedding, the story would make more sense if she knew about it and was leaving her mother out. The idea of arrest, for what? too convoluted, SS06 is better than this.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 9 years ago
good story

a bit loose, and strung out, but worthy. she was led down a hole by her friend, and then when everything went to shit, where was she. if she would have looked at her friends relationship a little closer, she would have found no comparison, as her friend noted in the beginning.

Taffbanjo2013Taffbanjo2013over 8 years ago
Top Notch.

One of your best, Stang.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
ITS SHAME ....THAT THE OLDEST PROFESSION

always ends up as the universal cure-all for poverty. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
That was painful to read

No one can be that stupid. And if she was Sam is to blame for marrying her in the first place. There is no way he didn't know that her IQ was 0. You have to feel sorry for her and the fact that no one can cared enough to recognize that she was mentally slow. It was cruel how Sam and everyone treated her.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 7 years ago
Writing entertaining

But it is really hard to believe the stupid female in this story or her stupid slut friend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Glenn Campbell--a lineman for the country!?!?!?! And Sue, famous for Campbell's Soups.

When I'm Dictator of the World, bad jokes like these will be hanging offenses!

As if anyone who like mustangs and the school in a town named for a whore should becallowed to live anyway.

somewhatniceguysomewhatniceguyabout 6 years ago
a bucketload of

crap from a famous, respected author on the LW; hitting someone when down and walking away leaving her nothing so that she pays for what she did through prostitution, no dignified man will do that; she did love him and was a loyal wife and bore him children; each pregnancy and delivery is life-and-death, and that alone counts for something. It is the male perspective, typical btb rant, misfortune befalling the sinner and heaven thundering for the good man, aaaah!!!, and the ungrateful daughter bitch walking into the sunset, leaving mom to beg and whore herself, karma is a bitch, for everyone.

Mustang88LXMustang88LXabout 6 years ago
That was horrible

Usually I am angry that the writer makes the husband out to be a complete loser. So making the wife stupid is just as bad. I actually feel bad for the wife. He knew she was clueless and he didn't see the bad influence from the Cunt Sue. That means Sam really didn't care about her. He should have been protecting her. I just find this story to be cruel. I hate heartless Cunt wives and love when they get a hard BTB, but this ain't it.

GillotineGillotinealmost 6 years ago
I liked the room analogy

Is there any of ss stories without a Mustang? I automatically feel the male character is compensating for something, when I read he is driving a Mustang.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Glen Campbell....lineman for the county....groan...

rhodekillrhodekillover 5 years ago
Loved it

First of all, loved the Glenn Campbell reference. Screw the anon comment. Second I completely identified with this story. My wife of 26 years got bored and insisted on a trial separation. She left for 5 months and wanted to come back. That didn't happen. She didn't turn into an actual whore but her life didn't turn out like she hoped. Thirdly (yes I know... thirdly) to Gillotine, the author's handle is Stangstar06. Stang... Mustange... get it? If course he's going to put an emphasis on the ponies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not too sure

if i like the ex wife leeching off the tax payer...

still a good tale about the vital roles of men and women. men earn and women support. without support, why bother providing?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Pretty average stuff

Wife wants a hall pass and finds out she's not too smart. The bit about her going to jail and the officer going to jail and losing his job was complete bullshit. None of that would happen in the real world. No one was arrested. The officer broke his nose by accident. Done and done. And having her not recognize her husband immediately just because he had a beard? That was just silly. Badly thought out drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Too long and BORING. Very, very boring.

‘The title says it all.’

Rhinoman1951Rhinoman1951about 5 years ago
Come on, man.

Jedd, even hillbillies have got to know SS06 heroes drive more than 'stangs. Sheeeyit, no self respecting MAN would take their prized possession out in bad weather. That's why Jeeps are made.......! So, either you don't read deeply enough into the stories, or, like me, old age is messing with short term memory. BTW, I enjoy your stories, as well.

CharliegutzacheCharliegutzachealmost 5 years ago
OMG

Poor deluded lady, the time to experiment having sex with other people, is before ya get married, maybe talk about fantasies when ur empty nesters but if hubby says no way to have sex with others, ie, swinging, as snoop says, drop it like it's hot.

also just curious, is it true that Mustangs play such a significant role in ya stories coz of ya username an no doubt u own one or 2 or more Stangs? lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Never Heard Of Campbell's Soup In Ohio?

I knew they were backwards and stupid, but this...

"It was only a game to you. And so you played the game, you bet your marriage and you lost. Game over." The old saying applies here "don't bet what you can't afford to lose."

"Oh Lord Jesus, save us from stupid bitches," she hissed." Save us all, please!

Linda and Sue, two more pictures to as to Google Images under CUNT. Signed: BTW

tazz317tazz317almost 5 years ago
APPARENTLY LONG TIME RETENTION OF LEARNING

is not in her 7-11 wheel house for knowledge, TK U MLJ LV NV

c24jc24jover 4 years ago
Don't worry, things did work out for her . . . sort of . . . she popped into my imagination to tell me.

She started studying while in jail, and once out, got public assistance for nursing school. She graduated, got a nursing job, got good at it, and went back to a more normal life. She worked in the ER, and her new skills and improved sense of reason helped save lives. She actually heledp save her grandchildren in one instance, but never said anything, and her daughter didn't find out for some time.

One day while on a trip in her Rav4, she stopped at an accident scene involving a mini-cooper and a mustang. The mustang was in significantly worse shape, and partially on fire. She ran to the mustang, and saw Caroline and Sam inside. Doing her best to keep their necks and backs stabilized, she dragged both out, though suffering some burns herself. It took help a little over 20 minutes to arrive . . . during which time, Caroline stopped breathing at one point, but Linda got her going again. When help arrived, Sam, Caroline, and the driver of the mini-cooper had all been tended to (to the extent possible), and she was able to give some history and vital signs, as well as further help with stabilization before transport.

Everyone recovered, and later, though they tried, she refused to hear any thanks, and would only talk to her son-in-law and her grand-kids, whom she was now welcome to see (especially after they realized she'd helped them in the ER a few years before).

Sam received divorce papers, signed by her, in which she asked for nothing. He and Caroline again tried to thank her, but she wouldn't respond.

She was now often invited to (and attended) family gatherings at holidays, though she still would only really interact with her son-in-law and grandchildren. At one of these gatherings, her son-in-law tried to apologize and thank her on behalf of the others. "You have to understand," he said, ". . . people were angry and hurt, and you were, at the time, somewhat of a . . . well . . . whore . . . but you've really turned things around!".

"Nonsense!" she replied, "I'm still a whore! In fact, every year I take a few weeks off and go to Nevada to work as a prostitute. I'm good at it. Though I prefer the term 'sex-worker'. What's more, many of my friends doing sex-work out there are far less judgmental, and each has more class in their little finger than this whole town of self-righteous boors has combined. They're very understanding, and truly decent people. Of course, that's just my opinion, and what do I know, I'm just a 'whore'."

She looked at the stunned open-mouth faces around her. "Oh now lighten up!", she said, and told them a joke, after which there was a bit of pandemonium. "Listen," she continued, "You'll all be invited. I'm getting married soon . . . to a wonderful woman named Jennifer, the one in the mini-cooper that took out your mustang, Sally . . . umm . . . Sammy." She enjoying wording it that way just to irritate him. "Anyway, if you all can attempt to be at least half as decent and understanding as some of my 'whore' friends, then I'll talk to you all again."

And they did, so she did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Malicious asshole? G back to the kid's table, anon.....the adults are talking.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
love when a story pisses off

the world wide cuckold coalition.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Blah

Just can't read this guys stuff. He writes women so poorly, that it is cartoonish. I guess he is trying to be funny, but it's like nails on a chalkboard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
C24J........

My lord, you have some vivid imagination. At the start of this story the whore was early 50's. With your narrative of spending jail time, going to school, working up to being an ER attending nurse, saving her grandchildren she'd have to be into her sixties. She's said she has let herself go because guys don't care as long as she's got a pussy. And she takes a few weeks off to work as a whore? No, this story ended as well as could be expected for a cheap skank whore like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sad

My Ex listened to her best Friend .. I am so Glad that She did .. Otherwise I would not have Divorced her and Met The Lady I Have now .. Talk about trading up

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not one of the good ones

I've read a lot of your stories and this one didn't seem believable.

She whored herself to the whole town and yet her daughter still lives there? She must have been hit on by one of those men thinking if her mother does it then she has the genes as well?

Sue and glenn good character's, I've known a few of them and it's exactly as you've portrayed, from start to finish she was a game to them without either of the 3 knowing.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Hot Southern girls are very territorial, and love to cat fight!!!

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

One of the few he's written that was ridiculously over the top and simply unbelievable, no matter how hard I tried to like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How about a prequel of Glenn's life before he met Sue... back in Galveston?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I GRUDGINGLY GAVE IT A FIVE, DUE TO THE MORAL LESSON TAUGHT.

Sadly, there are women, and men, out there who are just that stupid!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

c24j, that ending was a panic.

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sam Hill ? Glen Cambell, Cambell soup?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Horrible tragic and really pathetic story about a self destructive person that seriously needed help????

Very sad! I am sure there was a point to writing the story, but we have no clue what hat ever that was?

The whole story was a waste of time and talent that could and should have been put to better use.

Please, no more stories like this one!!!!

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayalmost 2 years ago

Not one of your better ones...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Started silly, extreme and over-the-top. And devolved. Not one of your best. Two stars.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous