Trials of Love Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andyhm
Andyhm
2,055 Followers

There wasn't much more he could tell us and after a final play with Rebecca, he left.

I walked him to his car and shook his hand. I could tell that he was still in love with Kay, which was a little disturbing, but in a way, he was as much a victim of Stephen's manipulation as Kay was. I think he hoped I was going to say that we'd keep in touch, but I wasn't going to go that far.

He got in his car and drove off in a cloud of dust, which slowly settled onto the grapevines.

~~~~~~~<<>>~~~~~~~

The End

Oh and please vote, and comment, it's the only way authors on this site get to know if our efforts are worth it. I enjoy reading your comments; I will delete any that are not constructive. If you don't like this story, then tell me why, so I can try to improve. Don't just write expletives; they just piss me off. If you comment via email, I'll try to respond.

Many thanks for reading. Andyhm

Andyhm
Andyhm
2,055 Followers