Trials of Xena Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can you just tell me his name?" Xena furrowed her brow.

"Nope. You'll run into him again, I'm sure. Then you'll have to introduce yourself properly. Try leading with your hand first instead of your vag. They say a strong handshake is admirable." Tilly winked.

Xena finished her bath and instead of her suit she wore a dress for the first time since being home. The red fabric was long and flowing, hiding her curves when she stood still and accentuating them when she walked. Gold rope cinched her waist just under her breasts, and similar ropes made up the straps that ran across her shoulders. Her hair sat on her head in a messy bun. She planned to visit the healer and her suit would have offended her.

Ainsley, the healer, and Xena were close before she chose exile. They saw each other every day as Ainsley's mentor made sure that the rigorous training the Masters put her through didn't put too much stress on her body. They used to laugh about the warriors that she had defeated in training and how embarrassed the Masters were that they could not give her a task that challenged her. Xena was nervous to see her after so long and hoped that she would not be angry with her for her choice.

Ainsley wrapped her arms around Xena and held her in silence for a few moments. She had wanted to choose exile too, but the Eldest had ruined everything in his rage. She ultimately decided to stay and serve the people, but he had banished her to this city of outcasts for her loyalty to Xena.

"It's good to see you again, friend. I missed you."

Ainsley, Xena, and Tilly chatted about the events that had unfolded in the time that Xena was away and even more about the events that had occurred in the days that she had been back. Ainsley had Xena strip and she checked her for broken bones while they caught up. The skilled healer mixed ingredients with ease as she threw her head back in laughter when she learned about Xena's escapades with an unknown warrior. Ainsley wiped tears from her eyes and handed a blue colored shot to Xena.

"I've never known you to be so unaware! It surprises me that you didn't know his name just by looking at him!" Ainsley laughed and as she calmed down she placed her hand on Xena's shoulder. "The shot should help your bruises heal faster. You can't endanger yourself and others by denying your needs. Drink up." Ainsley winked, alluding to the bruises on her butt.

Xena took the shot and set the glass down, gagging at the taste.

"All I know of my sexuality is what I learned when I was living with the humans. I was told to wait until I found the right person and I feel both happy and ashamed over what happened last night." Xena frowned at her admission. A part of the punishment for choosing exile is being poorly educated on the sudden sexual urges and not knowing what they are or how to deal with them properly. Waiting had seemed right at the time, but what she did with her warrior had seemed right, too. She needed to find him.

After leaving Ainsley, Tilly dragged Xena to breakfast in the dining hall. She hadn't been since she arrived, and the others needed to know that she was no longer a threat to them. When she walked into the large hall, it fell silent almost immediately. Everyone avoided eye contact with her and Tilly giggled and bounced through to empty seats at the long wooden tables. Xena followed and when she sat the room was still silent. She rolled her eyes and balled her fist, slamming it on the table.

The force from her fist hitting the table caused the silverware to bounce off the table and into the mugs. A smile grew on her face and Tilly clapped at the stupid trick Xena had been doing since she was 12. The dining hall erupted with cheers and clapping as they relaxed and realized that Xena was no longer on her rampage. As breakfast went back to normal, Xena scanned the room.

Her eyes met her warrior's as he sipped from his mug and watched her from across the room. She held his gaze and licked her lips, thinking about the way he had bit into her. They were interrupted when Akio inserted himself into her line of sight. He put his hands on his hips and looked down at her with a dramatic pout and disappointment written on his face.

"Xena, I can't say my feelings aren't hurt. You came to my arena and I let you use my men for days, and in return you let someone else use that tight little body of yours."

Xena sat back in her chair and looked up at him. "Have we met?" she asked, unperturbed. She knew who he was, but she enjoyed how easy it was to get under his skin.

Anger momentarily flashed across Akio's face. He couldn't hide that he was provoked, especially now that her mind was clear. "I am Akio, Arena Master. I am here to collect payment for the men you have injured. My army will not be the same for a while."

"If that was your concern," Xena crossed her legs, "then you would have trained your men better. They are weak, pathetic, and will be nothing more than my punching bags if you continue to train them so poorly."

Once again, a fist slammed against the table, but this time it wasn't a trick. Akio was done playing Xena's games and he was not going to let himself be embarrassed by a girl.

"You have insulted me for the last time! You expect everyone to kiss the ground that you walk on, but you are nothing more than a place for men to put their cocks. You and your hand maiden," he put his hand in Tilly's face, "need to learn your place!"

Xena's composure broke as he moved towards Tilly. She grabbed the large man by the wrist and pulled him across the table. She punched him in the stomach twice and he fell to the ground. Akio was almost twice Xena's size and on his knees, he was just under eye level with her. She grabbed his throat and forced him to make eye contact.

"That is the second time that you have threatened my hand maiden. Next time I will chop your dick off and have it turned into a statue to sit on a shelf in her room." Xena released him. "I owe you nothing. You're an embarrassment to your city and your Masters."

Akio hung his head and nodded. Until this moment, he had believed that he could win if he had to go hand to hand with her just based on his size. He had underestimated her strength, and as she ripped the chain that held his crest from around his neck he felt fear for the first time in his life. He leaned back on his heels, defeated as she stormed away.

Sebastian watched the scene unfold and stood as she left. He was attracted to her raw power and how she demanded respect. He needed to have her again. He whispered to his valet and then followed her out into the hall.

*****

"I knew you would follow me, warrior." Xena whispered as she stood in the middle of her room. She looked up at him, crossing her arms across her chest and cocking a hip to the side. "What's your name?"

He leaned against the closed door and turned back to face her. "You know my name."

"I know now. Unfortunately, in my altered state we didn't meet properly. A wise woman told me to lead with my hand and not my vag. So, what's your name?"

"I'm not sure I would use the word 'wise' to describe Tilly." He chuckled. "My name is Sebastian."

"Nice to meet you, Sebastian. I'm Xena." She held out her hand, smirking at how jokey it seemed when she just wanted him inside her.

Sebastian stepped towards her and took her hand, placing it on his crotch so she could feel him growing in his pants. "I know exactly who you are," he whispered into her ear. He held her by the neck with his rough hands and licked across her collarbone. He groaned as her hand moved across the length of his cock. "You are the most intoxicating woman I have come across. Watching you take down Akio and maintain the softness about you is..." he searched for a word, "I can't think of anything other than intoxicating. I can see myself easily becoming addicted to you."

Sebastian sighed as Xena squeezed his cock. He lightly placed his hand around her throat, taking her breath away with a long, passionate kiss instead. She seemed to go to mush in his hands and he was pleased to know that she trusted him enough to let her guard down with him. He tightened his grip and pushed her kneel in front of him. He sighed again as she ran her plump lips across the outline of his dick, kissing it and looking up at him with her big brown eyes.

"You're a cock hungry goddess." Sebastian gripped her hair, humping his hips into her face, watching as her tongue fell from her mouth and ran across the leather. "I don't want to share you with anyone else." She looked up into his eyes. He wasn't expecting what she said next.

"I'm yours and only yours, Sebastian." His eyes widened as she looked up at him. She doesn't mean that, but she looks so sexy saying it, he thought as he watched her return to her licking and kissing.

He picked her up and threw her onto her bed. He all but ripped his pants off, kicking his boots off with them and ripping his shirt in half. Xena's dress had flipped up when he threw her, and his mouth watered when he saw her pussy again. His need for her was so strong that it felt like years since he had been with her instead of a few hours. Grabbing her legs, he pulled her to the edge of the bed, diving his face into her wetness.

Xena's hips pressed up into Sebastian's face as he shoved his tongue into her. He caressed her lips and used his fingers to spread her wider. She moaned and grabbed his hair, wrapping her legs around his face. He pushed her thighs open wider, "Keep your legs open." Sebastian ordered, and she obeyed, her legs shaking as he ate her out. He slapped at her inner thighs each time he felt she was closing her legs, making her squeal and return her legs to where he wanted them.

Sebastian stood and Xena moaned her displeasure. He pulled her to the edge of the bed and rubbed his cock against her, slapping it against her clit and coating himself in her wetness. He was disappointed that she had not begged but pleased that she was learning her place with him so quickly. He pressed his cock head at her pussy and reveled in her cries as his fat cock popped into her. Her pussy practically vibrated around him as he opened her up. Sebastian ran his hands up under her dress and pressed his nails into her skin, causing her to clench around him.

"Relax, goddess. I promise I'll take care of you. I can't do that when you've got my cock trapped."

They laughed together, and he kissed her, letting her taste herself and relax in his hands. He slowly pumped into her as her pussy gave way to him, and when she had completely relaxed he bottomed out in her. He stayed deep in her for a moment and enjoyed the way she quivered around him. She moaned when he pulled all the way out and then pushed his way back in. He leaned over her, slowly increasing his pace, caressing her soft body to keep her relaxed. They made eye contact and Sebastian was triggered by the look of need in her eyes.

He grabbed the back of her knees as leverage and picked up speed, his heavy balls slapping against her as he gave in to his own desires. Xena arched into his thrusts and pulled her breasts loose of her dress. They bounced gloriously, and Sebastian sucked a nipple into his mouth, holding it between his teeth and biting down to hear her whimper. She wrapped her soft hand around the back of his neck and moaned into his ear. He savored the feeling of her breath against his ear before leaning up and taking a handful of her hair.

"Stay quiet, goddess. Do you want the others to hear how much of a dirty cock whore you are? If you can keep quiet, I'll let you cum, understand?" Xena nodded her head and bit her lip as she tried to stay quiet. Sebastian was grateful that she was so submissive to his demands, for the sounds she made threatened to make him cum sooner than he wanted. "Good girl. Only when you're ready to cum will you make a sound again. You will ask permission, won't you goddess?" Xena's eyes rolled back but she nodded her head. Sebastian was impressed with her ability to follow instructions.

It didn't take long for Xena to beg for her release. Sebastian's fingers were flying across her swollen clit and his teeth once again bore down on her hardened nipples. She didn't notice she had been holding her breath until she went to speak. Instead of her words she was gasping for air and Sebastian laughed at her.

"So soon? Such a needy slut. I haven't heard you ask though. I'm waiting." Sebastian took his fingers off her clit and smirked at her.

"No! Please don't stop! May I cum please, Sebastian? Please, I can't go much longer..."

"Cum for me, goddess!" Sebastian's thumb rubbed furiously against Xena's clit and her orgasm crashed down on her in waves. He felt her wetness gush onto his balls and he grabbed her hips to ride her spasms to his own release. He threw his head back and groaned as he emptied his balls into her. He pulled out when he was spent and watched her pussy's spasms as his seed spilled out of her. He bent down and sucked her clit into his mouth, pressing two of his fingers against the spot that had made her cum previously. Wrapping his hand around her neck, he fingered her to a second orgasm, enjoying the way his cum mixed with hers.

Xena desperately gasped for air and pushed Sebastian away with her legs. She shook and leaked and spasmed as she came down from her high. Sebastian laughed as he returned to her side and held her close, planting little kisses all over her face. She cuddled up against him, closing her eyes and listening to his heart beat. Sebastian gave her a questioning look as she giggled and looked up at him.

"Our heart beats are the same," she smiled up at him. He didn't look as amused as she did, and she began to worry. Sebastian held two fingers up to his neck and did the same to hers. He had thought it impossible that someone so small would have the same heart beat as him. Sebastian let go of Xena and stood, gathering his clothes.

"What's wrong, Sebastian?" Xena worried as he brought back a cloth and cleaned her up.

"I can't explain now, but I will later. I will see you soon, goddess." He kissed her forehead and tried not to look at the pained expression on her face as he bolted from the room.

12