All Comments on 'Triangle'

by LadyArduiana

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
SlickmanSlickmanalmost 16 years ago
Loving wives..I love even the cheating but..

Where is the story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Not too sure

Luke is Greek for light? Hmmmm... what happened to gnosis?

Agoodman951Agoodman951almost 16 years ago
Good Start

This was a pretty good first story and a nice start of an author that shows some real promise.

My only advice is to write what you like to read LadyArduiana and don't worry about the negative comments. It's a somple fact that you cant please everyone, and there is always someone who will try and shoot you down. So keep up that good work.

Agoodman951Agoodman951almost 16 years ago
Good Start

This was a pretty good first story and a nice start of an author that shows some real promise.

My only advice is to write what you like to read LadyArduiana and don't worry about the negative comments. It's a somple fact that you cant please everyone. So keep up that good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Where was the other female?

I often find stories using the "story tags" assigned, presumably, by the author. I think Lit Persons would be much more accurate at assigning said "tags". I arrived at your well written and erotic story by clicking on the 'ffm' or the 'two women, one man' story tag. I'm rating this story at 50. It was as stated well written and erotic, not my cup of tea perhaps, and not a story I would necessarily read or find by any of the other tags. These are supposed to be a key for readers to find stories along the lines of similar stories the reader have found interesting to their own tastes. When you advertise something and fail to deliver, you lose credibility. I hope you continue writing, just identify them honestly. You can't please everyone, but you'll not gain respect by pulling readers to your stories by deception. Continued success for your ability!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Triangle

The triangle is the cuck, the whore, and a random asshole.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous