All Comments on 'Triangle'

by edrider73

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
johnnyjonesjohnnyjonesalmost 10 years ago
Wow...

...weirdest story I've read in a while. Do we get Part 2 where we get to understand how Angela became such a whacko bitch??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Always the same Ed?

It's always the same tired theme. Once again read the last few paragraphs to figure it out. So you get the same tired 1.

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
A LOT OF TRIANGLES HAVE EQUAL SIDES

the ones that don't let the other 2 to suffer, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Why?

Why are the women in your stories always fisting some guys ass for any little thing? It seems crazy. If the guy freezes up - fist in the ass, drinks too much fist in the ass (lol), husband married and the wife friends don't like him - fist in the ass...I am laughing because this last story I did not look at the author but as I read it seemed familiar and low and behold it was you. I have to say the one story that I liked was where the husband was able to get some measure of revenge on Mimi I think it's from something human milk (don't recall the exact title), but it seems to be your highest rated story. I could not (can not) read the scenes where you have the men anally raped by other dudes, I often/always scroll pass those scenes hoping that the victim (husband) will take some revenge, but they never do. I have never commented on your stories before and being that this is my first, I hope to see a revenge tail from you from the husband who was anally raped or fisted. It funny that I have to say anal rape all the time but I keep thinking about the Boondocks (animation) where the attorney was on the straight and narrow because he did not want to be anally raped :-). As some the other ppl have stated previously put a realistic ending featuring the husband's or boyfriend response to the wife's fisting him or anal rape (I would/will still scroll pass the dude on dude rape scenes) but would love to see your creative take on the husband/boyfriend's revenge. You can use the first "sensitivity training" as a start :-) or whch ever story you like or create a new story with a fully flushed out revenge after the husband has been fisted. I have to say the you have a very singular pattern of stories...not my cup of tea, but hoping for a peek at the husband's revenge. Anyway happy writings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
confused

To be honest this ending is confusing.

Needs a sequel to finish it, because it feels, unfinished. I see what author was doing, but, well feels unfinished.

And if his wife ever even speaks to her again, he needs to divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
WHAT KIND OF CRAP IS THIS FOR A STORY

WHAT KIND OF FUCKING STORY IS THIS YOUR A DISGUSTING INDIVIDUAL TO WRITE SOME SICKO SHIT LIKE THIS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A retarded story

Written by a retarded person, for retarded people.

1*

LostnFoundBinLostnFoundBinalmost 10 years ago
Finished???

Ok it's your usual story line, something we have learned to count on over the weeks, so I won't ask if you are finished writing about that...but where is the ending to this story. Did you intend to end it mid thought/action?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Utter garbage from someone who obviously has serious anger management issues and also hates men.GET THE FUCK OVER YOURSELF!

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 10 years ago
Yuck. Story started ok but got demented.

I guess I should know better than to read this author's stories. First half was interesting. Second half was sick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
suddenly..

her crazy head exploded and her dumb brain splashed through the air when a gunshot released her finally from her emotional suffering. Angela was gone and everywhere was peace.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
ed... ed, are you listening?

I read a few of your stories. They're certainly very different. And creative. Pretty well written, too. You conjure unimagined universes. But, ed, would it be fair to say that you're kind of obsessed with guys getting fisted up the backside by women? I'm oddly curious to know where that comes from. It's something I've never heard of before. Has this kind of thing actually been done to you? It sounds rather awful, I'd say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another epically stupid story

Why not tell her to go to hell, hire an attorney and revisit the divorce settlement? It happens all the time. He could have gotten the alimony removed completely. Then the rest of this crap never happens. Which means we the readers would not have to read this drivel. Forget the lawyer. All he had to do was hang up on her and tell her to keep obsessing over their divorce and laugh at her. All done. No stars for absolute crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sick

just sick

Tootight1Tootight1over 8 years ago
good story

in that it took time to come up with this scenario, but really, she would make good fish bait, one piece at a time.

GoodhueGoodhueover 7 years ago
WHY Even Bother?

Why did Wimpy even bother to agree to Angela's "fight" if he wasn't going to defend himself,even after she started shoving her hand up his ass?

Surprised that Wendy didn't dump the Wimp and fall into a 69 with Angela right on the oily mat!

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
I REALLY DONT KNOW

HOW TO RATE OR SCORE THIS TALE OF HATE AND DECEIT. tk u mlj lv nv

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
FUCKING SICK CUNT

IF ANYONE KNOWS THIS SICK CUNT. PUNCH HIM IN THE FUCKING FACE WILL YOUS AND CHOP HIS FUCKING HANDS OFF SO HE CAN'T FUCKING CONTAMINATE THIS AWESOME SITE EVER A FUCKING GAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Simply awful - start to finish.

I don't understand why you write such despicable stories. I've never seen an author with so many stories that were scored so low. And I mean in the 2's! Do you understand how bad the stories have to be to get 2's???? Maybe change your endings so that the men aren't such unimaginable wimps. They never seem to do anything but take whatever vile thing their wife or girlfriend is dealing out and never complain or react. Even for a fictional story, your endings are ludicrous.

Awful story telling.

No stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Apparently there's a stupidity test to write stories, and edrider passed it with flying colors. Do yourself a favor, seek help....immediately.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Normally

I don't comment on ideas but, you start with a good idea and really, really fucked it up with No way to save it.

timrivtimrivover 6 years ago

Next day Mel walked up to Angela smiled and shot her right between the eyes. ☠️

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You Got into A Downward Spiral

And was unable to stop until your entire story crashed and burned. This was a story plot that should have stayed in File 13.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
you need to be institutionalized and in therapy

as well as on a TON of meds. Between you MM and that delusional man hating twat pw .. please be sterile and living in a basement if you are released from the funny farm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Disgusting story written by that psychopath

Score 1* (lowest available)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
7.5 billion people on the planet,,,,,

There's roughly 7.5 billion people on the planet "Earth" right now. Add in all the thousands of years that "humans" have been together- maybe 10 billion more? The odd's are high that no mater how outlandish a story is, there's a fair chance that something similar has happened before.

SamsungdfpSamsungdfpabout 5 years ago
These stories are fucked

You need help

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Not even ok

Certainly not worth the read. For a story to be good it has to be believable, this ain't.

amygdalaamygdalaover 3 years ago

Wow this is shitty and so unbelievable. I have read a few of your stories and it all seems to revolve around some beta male and smart alpha female with bromance fetish for another woman. Yet somewhere along the way the story either falls apart or is unbelievable or silly or plain boring.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

David Lynch and Charlie Manson could've written better.

will_shakespearewill_shakespearealmost 2 years ago

This is funny, great story of two women. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Piece of trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What's fucked up story. That's two Iv'e read today. This guy deserves it al. No, normal guy would put up with this nonsense. If this guy really exists, he doesn't even deserve to where a dress. 'Piece of Reagan's doesn't begin to describe it.

XYZ

inka2222inka22225 months ago

In normal people's mind this is called RAPE. The fucking bitch should be put down like the insane rabid animal she is, or go to jail for exactly the same amount of time male rapists who commit violent assault go. And the author needs to have their head examined.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous