Triangle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edrider73
edrider73
1,064 Followers

"You are a monster, Angela. I hate you."

Angela didn't reply. She looked at Wendy and then leaned over Mel. A minute later, he jerked violently. Angela raised her head.

"Dee Dee, see that jar over there next to Wendy's chair? Bring it to me please."

As Dee Dee followed her order, Angela looked at Mel but spoke to Wendy.

"This white stuff is really good lube, and I'm pushing a bunch of it into his nice clean asshole because I don't want him to bleed. The first three fingers weren't that hard, but now it's getting more difficult."

Wendy screamed.

As Angela pushed a fourth finger into him, Mel yelled in agony and rolled over onto his stomach and got on his hands and knees and began crawling away from her.

"Finally, some action, Mel," Angela crowed.

She didn't try to stop him from crawling but crawled behind him and kept pushing until four fingers were buried inside him. She pulled them almost out of him, tucked her thumb behind them and pushed in again.

As they moved around the room, he began to shake his butt back and forth.

Angela laughed.

"That looks so funny. It will be a highlight of the video. Do you think you can shake me loose?"

Mel got more and more frantic as they continued crawling. He was tiring, but Angela seemed refreshed. He paused to catch his breath. A moment later there was a heart-rending scream.

"It was a mistake to stop," Angela said. "How does my hand feel inside you all the way to my wrist? That sound made me think of a dying animal."

The room was silent now except for a soft moaning sound coming from Mel. The friends filming the two combatants changed their positions a couple of times. Otherwise, everyone was frozen. After a few minutes, Angela broke the silence.

"Get a good close-up girls, because in a few seconds I'm going to pull it out and then you'll see a big hole and then I'll push it right back in.

"How does it feel when I slowly twist my hand around inside you like this, Mel. Would you give me back all my alimony if I stopped?"

Mel's moans got louder, and he began sobbing.

"What's that, Mel? I can't hear you."

"Please stop, Angela," he said between sobs. His voice was barely above a whisper.

"What?"

"You can have your alimony back. Please."

"How about increasing the alimony by ten percent, Mel? Would you also give me back all the house money? How about it, Mel?

"Yes," he whispered.

"Yes what, Mel?" she said.

"Yes, the house is yours, and you can have more alimony. Please stop, Angela, for god's sake!"

"No Mel, I signed the agreement, and I won't break it even though you're begging me to."

Mel began whimpering, "Please stop, Angela," over and over.

"Beg me like a little boy. Call me Mommy."

She smiled as Mel began repeating, "Please don't, Mommy," and turned her head to look at the clock.

"Still fifteen minutes, Wendy," she said. "You forgot to give the time."

When Wendy didn't respond, Angela looked toward her chair and saw Wendy wasn't sitting in it. She had collapsed on the mat in a heap, and her face wasn't visible. Her body was shaking and sounds of anguish were coming from inside the heap.

Angela's smile disappeared.

"Wendy!" she yelled. There was no response from the huddled form on the mat.

"Wendy!" she yelled louder. Then at the top of her lungs, she yelled, "Wendy, if you want me to stop destroying your husband, you better look at us and listen to me."

As she said this, her voice suddenly changed. It was still loud, but it wasn't exultant anymore. It was breaking down - and her body began heaving.

Wendy's head popped up. Her face looked a mess as she stared at Angela.

"Wendy, you need to come here right now."

Angela was gasping as she spoke.

"I've got nearly fifteen minutes left, and if you don't come here, I'm going to put my other hand into Mel."

Mel stopped begging and gasped. So did the women holding the cameras. Wendy spoke through her sobs in a small, shaking voice.

"What do you want?"

"I want you to come here right now."

Wendy got up and walked over to where Angela and Mel were locked together on the mat.

"Now get down here with us," said Angela. She was having trouble speaking.

"What do you want from me?"

Angela's three friends stared at the triangle of Angela, Mel and Wendy, wondering what Angela was going to do now. Mel and Wendy were also silent. Angela looked at Wendy with a horrified expression, as if she had just seen a ghost. She tried to speak, but she couldn't.

Wendy looked up and saw the clock. "Just nine minutes, Mel," she said.

That seemed to snap Angela back to reality. She began speaking haltingly as tears began streaming down her face.

"That's plenty of time to do more damage if you don't do what I say, Wendy," she said. "I want you to— "

She stopped. From her twisted facial expression and jerking body, it look as though she was in as much pain as Mel, even though he hadn't touched her. Her anguish was mental, not physical.

"Yes, yes," said Wendy. "What do you want?"

Angela broke down and could barely respond.

"I (sob) want (sob) you (sob) to (sob) (sob) (sob) - I want you to forgive me!"

"What?" screamed Wendy. "You must be kidding. After what you did to my husband, what you're doing to him right now - I will never forgive you!"

"Wendy, I'm begging you," said Angela. "I'll beg you in a little girl voice if you want. And you can slap me and hurt me more than I hurt Mel. You can do that right now if you want, and my friends will film it for you.

"You can stick one of your hands in my ass and the other in my vagina and really hurt me.

"I don't care what you do to me, but you have to forgive me. I love you, Wendy, and I can't live if you don't forgive me. I'm sorry about Mel. I told myself it was about him, but when I saw you on the floor, I realized it was always about you.

"You are my best friend, Wendy. You're the only one who understands me. You listen to me and never judge me. You're the only one I can trust completely. I can't lose you. You have to forgive me, or I'll do something horrible. Not to Mel. I'll do it to myself. Please forgive me, please, please."

Mel wondered why Wendy didn't say something. Whatever she felt didn't matter. He was in tremendous pain. Just tell her she's forgiven. Say anything. He wanted to say it, but he was too weak to speak. He could barely think.

Wendy looked at Angela and spoke as she sniffled.

"Angela, I hate you, but I love you too. I've never stopped loving you. Don't you know that? You are the second most important person in my life. You have no idea how much I've missed our friendship. I could never hurt you again, no matter what you say."

"I'm so sorry I hurt Mel," Angela said. "I don't know why I did it, because you're my best friend, and he's your husband. So I was hurting you. I will never hurt you again."

"Oh Angela, Mel and I made you so unhappy. I'm so sorry. We are going to find the right man for you, no matter how long it takes. We want you to be as happy as we are."

"Oh Wendy!"

"Oh Angela!"

Wendy was now hugging the naked, greasy Angela tight to her, and Angela had her free arm around Wendy's neck. They didn't move and didn't say anything as they continued to sob in each other's arms.

"What did you say, Angela?" Wendy said, breaking their clinch. "Of course, we're going to help you."

"I didn't say anything."

"Oh no!" Wendy said. "It was Mel! We forgot about Mel. Mel! Mel! I'm so sorry!"

Mel summoned all his strength and gasped out, "Please stop being sorry and get that damned thing out of me!"

"I'm so sorry, Mel," said Angela, "I got so carried away that I forgot all about you. Please try to relax and I'll pull out as carefully as I can. I'm making my hand as small as possible for you. Oh no! Don't scream like that. I'll stop."

"Don't stop!" screamed Mel. "Keep pulling it out no matter what I do. But slowly."

"Okay," said Angela. "I hope you believe that I don't really hate you, and I will never hurt you again. I will die to protect you because you belong to Wendy, and whatever is Wendy's is holy to me. Just a few more seconds. Try to relax your bowel muscles. I feel terrible."

edrider73
edrider73
1,064 Followers
12