All Comments on 'Triangled Up in Blue'

by BonnevilleFlats

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Chaser56Chaser56about 11 years ago
It's in the wrong section.

You know, this story should be in the mature section because all it's about is sex between a mature woman and a younger man (not related) role-playing. Now if you had actually written something about the mother and son having sex then the story would belong here. Unless you are planning another chapter where mom and son actually do get together then you need to think about putting the stories in the right section. The story itself though is pretty good as stories go. I liked it for what was written here, just a little disappointed that there was no mother/ son sex to actually make the story work. In any case, keep on writing mate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Confusing

I found this story rather confusing for some reason.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
A good start

I like that he has learned how to seduce his mother, and now he needs to put his new knowledge to practice and fuck his mom.

Thanks for the read...

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Good story so far. I like indepth character developnebt. I like logical plots. Role playing is fun. From a purely logical point of view, I would like to know how mother and son survived after the husband/father left. I do not find it strange that a younger man finds older women more attractive, desirable than younger women. Some people assume that an older person is mentally and emotionally more mature than people their own age. I am glad to see tha the son is mature enugh to accept his relationship with Dottie for what it is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous