All Comments on 'Tribute to the Crystal Queen'

by CrystalQueen

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it

The story started in a dark place but it was so sweet in the end

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing

I loved the details. Could you make one from the POV of the warriors?

JohnnyRottencrotchJohnnyRottencrotchover 8 years ago
Phenomenal!!!

I have to be honest, I'm not one for these kind of stories, but this is VERY well written! I would go on to say that it is one of the most well written stories on Literotica. I really enjoyed the interaction the Queen had with her slave and how she thoroughly dominated him. It made me wish I were the slave and taking what she had to offer, and I'm heterosexual. I almost envy him the experience. Please, continue to write. You are on my Favorite Author lists. Phenomenal writing!

PS: Yes, this story raised a few points and one point in particular. *wink*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More!

Love the idea of these captured studs having to pleasure these "women." Would be great to read about an en masse scene - maybe some festival where they bring these former warriors out into a clearing, tie them down and continuously milk them of their man juice, and then tease (tickle?)and torture them for more semen. What the women do with the semen, I'd leave up to you.

RafefeleusRafefeleusover 8 years ago
Absolute Treasure

Thank you, that was an amazing adventure to read.

I can not for more, and if the Queen needs

another servant please give her my name.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice story!

I liked it. Please keep writing and posting.

CordovanCordovanabout 8 years ago
Delicious Irony

I absolutely love the irony of warlike, rapacious, women and futas taking power under the excuse of men being warlike and rapacious, and thus not fit for leadership.

Very on the nose and amusing take on feminist ideology as a whole, though not a theme I usually enjoy in smutty reading.

That a society would advance philosophically and technologically faster with women in charge rather than men, takes a not inconsiderable amount of suspension of disbelief, but I'll let it slide.

The writing is quite good and fetish wise it's right up my alley.

4/5

chanza10chanza10over 5 years ago
This Is so fun... I made this story more believable and scary.

You know just copied Vikings, Rome or Grease empires when you started this. Are you saying that society would have been better with Women in charge of military, ha, men's testosterone need to be regulate sound like old 1800 bullshit people used to say about women. And Your Futa advanced society does exactly what past male (Not the nurturing caring egalitarians you'd imagine) driven societies did exactly but with a third sex that identifies as females but does everything a male driven past society would do but with men being the objects of affection. Weirdly enough this give men more power in the end, when they stop having to fight to be chosen to be a mate but are the most valuable partner. I down for society that see values men more, than the 3 sexes. But wouldn't that mean women are the least desired sexual and life partners. And Futanaris being men with boobs, men would go extinct as the male chromosome gets replaced by the Futa mutation (being the most dominant and virile) Eventually women would become the object of sex beginning as sub to Futa who can't fuck no existent boys with 12 " dicks that increasing start to look like males because they are the less desired. with muscular breast to make the better fighter to provide for the other better "thinking" half. who will need to take care of the as well because Futas(males) on top.) Eventually everything become very domestic in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved this story, and would love another installment where he gets to serve both Arya and the Queen together in one session or separately, one after the other.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous