Tricia Gets to Ride First Class

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are we through?" he asked, looking pleased with himself.

"Yeah, sweetie, that's what I call getting your money's worth. I usually don't let a guy fuck both my mouth and my pussy, but I made an exception for you 'cause you're so nice."

"But it's only been a little over half an hour," he complained.

"Here's the way it is, honey," I said sitting next to him and holding his hand. "You get one shot per half hour. You didn't come the first half, but you did just now in the second half. We can sit here and talk, or you can get cleaned up, but that's all the sex we can have. Unless you want to pay for another round," I suggested with my sexiest smile. "I'll make this one even better. I'll even let you taste me if you want, or you can fuck me doggy style if you'd rather."

"So another two hundred and fifty bucks for the next half hour?" he asked.

"I'll give you my early bird special rate of two hundred, babycakes," I said playfully, as I toyed with his now flaccid cock, still encased in the condom.

"One pop, and it will be a good one. One you'll remember, I promise. I'll let you fuck my little teen body as hard as you can. I'll talk dirty, or cry, or maybe both. I'll be your little fuck toy."

His dick was beginning to perk, and I knew I had him hooked.

"Let me get you a washcloth and some tissue to wrap that in, sugar," I suggested. "Then you can dig into your wallet and show me how much you like me."

I got up, picked up the money he'd already left on the nightstand and left the room. I was back in a flash with a warm moist washcloth and the Kleenex. He was standing, still wearing those dorky socks and thumbing through his wallet.

"I only have a hundred and twenty dollars...," he sighed as I slid the soiled condom off his little peter and then gently washed him with the warm cloth.

"Well we can work with that, but we'll have to hurry," I shrugged. "That buys about seventeen minutes, but I guarantee they will be memorable!"

I took the money and the wad of Kleenex containing the used condom back to the bathroom where I stashed one and disposed of the other. Back in the bedroom I took Kevin by the hand and put it against my breast.

"Touch me like this," I breathed huskily, acting aroused. I squeezed my boobs and lightly pinched my nipples. I took his cock in my hand and began pulling and stroking on it. He was getting hard again. I pulled him over to the bed with it, then pushed him backward onto it. I knee crawled up his length, stopping to rub his crank along the folds of my labia. Once it was slicked with my juices, I continued moving toward his face.

"Do you want to taste how wet you've made me?" I whispered hoarsely.

"Yes!" he gasped, shaking with anticipation.

"I'm a bad girl, aren't I Kevin? You like bad little Lexi, don't you?"

"Yes, you're very bad, Lexi," he moaned as I lowered my pussy onto his mouth. I ground it against his lips and nose, my fleshy folds spreading and closing around his eager tongue. He began licking me, and holy shit, either this guy was a cunt eating expert, or I was getting the benefit of beginner's luck. It stopped me mid-move when suddenly his huge tongue slithered its way in and out of me, and then found my clit and began doing a number on that sensitive spot. I grabbed another rubber from the drawer and spun around on Kevin's face, giving him easier access to my hot button. He was hard again as I slid the condom over his prick and began sucking for all I was worth.

Holy shit, I was starting to come!

We climaxed together, and I tell you, it was hard for me not to give the guy part of his money back. As much as I like getting myself off solo, there's something about letting someone else get you there that always surprises me with its intensity. I rolled off him and stared up at the ceiling for a long moment before jumping up and running to the bathroom. I brought warm washcloths for both of us, and another wad of tissue for him to wrap the condom in. I began getting dressed and he picked up that it was time for him to split.

"Kev, honey," I said as he was putting on his shoes. "Today was a one-time thing for me, and that makes it a one-time thing for you, too. At least with me. I had a great time, and you're a real nice guy. But please don't ever ever ever come by here."

Kevin started to say something, but I put up my hands to quiet him, then continued.

"I'm sure you know what a pimp is, and the guy who talked me into trying this can be crazy as hell sometimes. This is his mother's place. You were my very first customer. And now I'm gonna tell Lamar that I'm just not cut out for selling my body. He'll have to find some other girl besides me. If he doesn't like it, tough shit. I'm splitting tomorrow to go back to North Carolina anyways."

I showed him to the door and gave him my best brace filled smile as he left, adding a cute little wave at the end the way I'd seen those silly-assed cheerleaders do in middle school. The big doofus grinned like a retard eating ice cream and waved back.

Four hundred and twenty bucks, and I got a good quim licking to boot. Not bad for the first day on the job and only forty five minutes work.

I decided not to take on any more clients while I was staying at my grandma's. There was too much risk for her, and I didn't want to end up in juvie out in California in case I somehow screwed up. But that didn't mean I couldn't do outcalls, and there were a bunch of messages on my computer from guys who wanted me to come to them. I did some thinking, then decided what the hell, why not? I could make a buttload of money over the next couple of days, and besides, I really liked the thrill of it.

I read all the messages, deleting the ones that sounded creepy, or like maybe cops or something. That left a few from guys who were staying at hotels in Anaheim, or who lived there. I decided to only call guys in hotels. The others were too risky I figured. One was staying at the Marriott, the other at the Anaheim Hilton, and the last at a Residence Inn by Disneyland. They all sounded middle aged and professional. I put on some real conservative clothes so I would blend in with the tourists, then went down to the corner of the busy intersection near my grandma's condo and caught a cab. I wanted to check the layout on a couple of these hotels before I saw any men staying in them.

The driver let me off down the street from the Marriott and I walked the rest of the way. I entered the lobby and was impressed by the décor. There were families and business people, and I caught a ride in an elevator filled with conventioneers attending an AARP show. Some of the little old men were so cute! I liked the way they looked at me. I gave them bold winks and smiles when their blue-haired wives weren't looking. I even flashed one my titties when we were the last ones left on the elevator. I thought he'd have a heart attack, but when his eyes went back to their normal size he asked me if I wanted to come to his room. I shrugged and acted real nonchalant and then asked him what was in it for me.

He told me he'd give me a hundred dollars just to let him squeeze my titties. I told him no way, and acted real mad. Then I smiled and added that for three hundred I would get all the way naked and I'd even play with his pecker while he played with my boobies --- but there would be no sex! And he had to show me the three hundred first so I would know he wasn't going to try to cheat me. He thought about it right up until the door opened for his floor. I stood there watching him, knowing I had him on the hook. Finally he fumbled in his back pocket and pulled out his wallet. He showed me he had a lot of cash, and peeled off three Bens and put them in his front pocket.

"Come on, sweetheart. I'll give you your allowance back in the room."

"OK, grandpa," I answered brightly as I hopped out just as two people got on. "I can't wait to see grandma's face when she sees how well we are finally getting along! I don't know why my daddy says those mean things about you... Do you think it's because he doesn't want his little daughter to be spoiled rotten by you?"

The old man just smiled and shook his head as the two old geezers in the car nodded knowingly. They both spoiled their granddaughters rotten, too.

Room 648 was a suite, with a separate living room complete with bar and big screen television. I latched the door behind us, then did a quick tour, looking in closets and the two bathrooms for anything or anyone that wasn't supposed to be there.

"Nosy little thing, aren't you?" the old man asked.

"Can't be too careful ya' know. Don't want grandma walking in and catching us playing naked, do we?" I fired right back.

"Not much chance of that," he replied with a twinkle in his eye. "She's been dead for over six years now."

"So let's see that money again, then we can have some fun!" I pulled off my sweatshirt and stood in my little crop top that shows off my tanned, flat belly and nice round breasts. I was wearing low riding jeans that highlighted my sexy hips and tight ass, too. I spun for him, then gave him the smile. Something about these braces really gets to older guys. Go figure! To guys my age they are a real turn-off. Screw those losers, or maybe I should say, I'll never screw those losers. Not when there are real men who want me.

He handed me the three bills and I stuffed them deep into a front pocket. I walked over and unhooked his belt, then undid his pants and slid down his zipper. I pushed his pants down around his ankles, then stood away from him and slowly did a strip tease, showing him all my best angles while giving him looks that went from shy to sexy to pouty, just the way Derek had taught me. When I had all my clothes off, I dropped to my knees before him and tugged his white cotton boxers down. His old thing just hung there limp, so I picked it up gingerly and began fondling it. There wasn't much response, but I did notice his balls give a little jump.

I stroked him for a while, looking up pleadingly at him, as if begging him to get hard. He shrugged and said, "Honey, if you can get that thing going, I'll give you a thousand dollars," as if betting me it couldn't be done.

I reached down and pulled his wallet from his pocket, startling him. I handed it to him after flipping it open and looking at the name on his driver's license behind that clear plastic thingy. "Show me the money Mr. Williams," I said mischievously.

He counted out another seven big bills and I shook my head. "If it's that difficult, you need to give me 10 more of those, not seven. I'll take you back into your bedroom and do whatever you want."

"Whatever I want?" he echoed, thinking about it.

"Whatever you want," I agreed. "A thousand bucks for whatever you want... with the exception of you peeing or pooping on me," I added with a shudder. "But I'll do those things for you, if that's what turns you on."

"Gracious no!" he exclaimed. "How old are you, honey," he asked as he counted out three more bills and handed them to me along with the first seven.

"How old do you want me to be?"

"Really? If I tell you, you won't think I'm sort of dirty old pervert?" he laughed.

"Really!" I nodded. "You're no more a dirty old perv than I'm young slut. We're both just regular people. So once in awhile if I meet someone who seems nice and safe, I'll do this and ask for money. You get something out of it, and I get something out of it."

I looked at him speculatively and asked, "...So how old do you want me to be?" grinning and wiggling my eyebrows at him.

"I'll always remember this girl I knew when I was sixteen. She was fifteen, and looked a lot like you. Very pretty. Not as pretty as you, of course, and she didn't have braces on her teeth because I don't think they had orthodontic care back then."

Shit, he was starting to tell a story. This could go on for hours. I interrupted his reveries and said, "Well this is your lucky day. I am fifteen," I lied. "Most people think I look older, but I'm not."

"No, you look to be about fifteen to me," he agreed, as he stepped out of his shoes. I helped him remove his trousers and shorts, and then we went back into the bedroom. I pulled back the comforter, then lay down and began petting myself, squeezing my boobies and pinching my nipples with one hand while I played with my pussy lips with the other. He stood over me watching.

"You wanted to squeeze my titties, Mr. Williams, and now you can..." I said looking up at him lovingly. He really wasn't a bad looking man at all, despite the years and years between us.

He sat down next to me and began running his wrinkled hands across my belly, barely brushing the bulge of my boobies. It was real hot the way he looked at me. I could tell he was drifting back sixty years to when he was a young stud. He took a boob in each hand and gently squeezed them together. My nipples were poking out like there was no tomorrow and he twirled them lightly between his thumbs and fingers. My hand was still between my legs, and I brought it up to him, fresh with wetness and the musky smell of my arousal. He inhaled deeply, then leaned forward and took a tentative lick. I moved my hand closer and let him have a full taste of me.

Mr. Williams was in heaven with my hard young teen body. He kissed his way down my belly, making me squeal from being ticklish, then opened me with his hands and kissed me real softly.

"I was never able to do this with my wife," he said ruefully. "She just wasn't open-minded enough to let herself find out if she'd like it."

"Well I like it, and you better not stop!" I ordered playfully. I looked over and saw that his dick was at almost half mast; he was getting a boner!

While he ate my sweet pussy, I began maneuvering myself into position where I could give him a blowjob. He was pretty old, like I said, but at least he wasn't fat and saggy. He must have been in the military, because he kept himself in pretty good shape. I licked the head of his dick for awhile, and sure enough, it began to stir.

He sat up and asked me to stand in front of him so he could just look at me for awhile. I said he should sit up and watch me masturbate, and that he should play with himself while I got myself off. I did a great show, and it was having a good effect on the old man. I almost did get off for a second there, but just couldn't get over the edge. I turned over onto my hands and knees and begged him to fuck me from behind, opening my little juicy peach for him.

I'll be damned but if that didn't do the trick for Mr. Williams. He was suddenly behind me, and before I could say 'put on a condom', he was deep inside me, thrusting hard and hanging onto my hips. I have to admit it felt pretty good, both what he was doing and knowing that I had earned my thousand bucks. I let him fuck me for a while, then pulled away and told him that he couldn't come inside of me 'cause I didn't want to get pregnant. I spun around and began sucking his dick again, letting him pump my mouth and moving his hands around so that they were holding onto the back of my head. I don't think Mrs. Williams ever deep throated the old rascal, either, 'cause right after I started gagging and drooling like he was choking me he began grunting and jerking. I thought he might be having a heart attack or something. I let a big drool of spit and precum roll out of the corner of my mouth, and got my eyes to tear up like I was about to cry, so he let go of my head. He pulled his dick out of my mouth just as it began throwing ropes of come. He shot three good loads across my face, with me smiling up at him the whole time. He was better than either of us would have ever thought!

He was embarrassed about what he'd just done, and pleaded with me to forgive him. I went into the bathroom and soaked some washcloths in warm water, then came back to where he sat on the bed. He was still apologizing as I wiped his goo from my face. Some of it got in my braces which was kinda nasty, but I was able to blot most of it off with the cloth.

"Holy cow, Mr. Williams, you don't have to apologize," I soothed. "You were wonderful. I wanted you to come on my face like that. Don't you think it's hot?" I gave him my sexy, coy look and shrugged my shoulders, making my boobies jiggle. "I do!" I exclaimed, and I meant it. "And you sure gave me a good one.... Not to mention the way you were fucking me from behind, you naughty man." I giggled again, and acted shy and kittenish. He let out a deep sigh and smiled kindly at me.

"Young lady, you are a lot more than I ever bargained for. In my best days I would have been fortunate to meet a girl like you. You are special, and you are the best medicine an old geezer like me could ever have."

"So do I get to keep the thousand?" I asked, having no intention to giving it back, but curious for his response.

"Worth every penny!" he said as he lay on his side looking at me. "You know, I don't even know your name."

"What was the name of that girl who you said I reminded you of?"

"Her name was Rita," he answered wistfully.

"Then that's what you should call me. Just think of me as Rita, who came back for you."

"You're quite a girl, Rita," he said with a laugh.

I stood and began pulling on my clothes, watching him watch me. "I like you, too, Mr. Williams. You know, you're not old. You just forgot what it's like to be with a girl who likes sex as much as you do. Most girls these days like sex. Especially with someone who treats us nice."

"This is a day I'll always remember with a smile."

"Thanks, Mr. Williams. Me too," I giggled. "I've gotta run now. My folks think I just went down to the arcade to play some video games. Me and my twin sister are singing tonight with our middle school choir at Cinderella's Castle."

"My twin sister and I..." he corrected. "...Wait! Did I hear you right just now? Your middle school choir? How old are you really?"

"Um," I said, sucking a finger and rocking from side to side, "I don't think you really want to know." With a toss of my head and a smile back at him I hollered over my shoulder, "Bye bye!" and fled from the room. Hah! The guy would probably have a horrible case of the guilts for a few days thinking he had just blown his wad all over the face of fifteen year old.

I took the fire escape stairs at the end of the hallway down to the third floor. The hall was empty except for a linen cart outside one of the rooms, the housekeeper probably at dinner in the employee cafeteria. She had almost finished the room, but had left the door ajar. I slipped in, thankful that there was no luggage. I bolted the door and quickly stripped. I took a long, hot shower using the nice shampoo and conditioners provided on the counter. When I was through, I put my clothes back on and left, going back to the interior stairwell. I went down to the second floor, then calmly walked through the hotel's meeting room level to the escalator that would take me to the lobby.

Feeling refreshed and with a pocket full of money, I decided to call the guy staying at this same hotel who had left me an email message. I had already keyed his number into the memory of my cell phone. I didn't think he would answer, but he picked up on the third ring.

"Hi, this is Lexi," I introduced myself. "You left me a message. Jimbo, right? Sorry to take so long getting back to you, but I had a lot of homework to do before I could call you back. You know how parents can be..." I was playing the vixen for all it was worth, and I knew now that it was worth a lot.

"Yeah, my name's Jimbo. I'm here from Dallas for a convention. I saw your ad..."

"So you're lonely tonight and would like some company," I continued for him. He definitely had a Texas accent. "I usually only take incalls, Jimbo, but if you want me to come to you, an hour of my time costs $400."