Trick or Trini

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, that's good," he said when I relaxed enough to let his head slip in. Then he scooted and thrust and penetrated farther.

"Mm-hmm," I said. His hand pumped at my shaft. I found the lube bottle and gave it to him. "If you don't mind ..."

He grinned at me and clicked the cap open. Still stroking my rod, he turned the bottle up and drizzled hand and dick alike, so that each sweep of his grip along me slickened and glided more sweetly.

"You are adorable," I told him.

He closed the bottle and worked still more of his cock up into me. "You too," he said. "And beautiful. And sexy. And ... oh, god, that's good."

By now I'd gotten my hips rolling. The feel of his hand milking me and his cockhead exploring my insides set all my glands on fire. After the fantastic stand-up drubbing he'd just given me, this would not take long at all.

I could see in his face the same was true for Wyn. His lip trembled. His cheeks and forehead relaxed with a faraway delight.

"Yes, Wyn," I whispered to him, my eyes narrow with pleasure. "Fuck me."

His silky grip slipped up and back, up and back. His other hand moved to my breasts, circling a fingertip around a nipple, then trapping it between two joints, then kneading and rolling in time to his thrusts.

"God," I said. "That's doing it ..."

"Uh-huh." He stroked into me harder, faster.

"Ohhhh, yessss ..."

"Uh-huh." Harder. Faster.

"Wyn ... ah ..."

Harder.

Faster.

"Ah —"

My eyes rolled up in my head.

"FUCK!"

The heat of my own cum splashed all the way to my breasts, where his hand still caressed and played.

"Oh shit, Trini ..."

I felt every hot, white strand leave me and fall back again, felt his hand spread the slippery jettings across my chest. Then ... felt him blow loose inside me.

"Uhhhh-HUHhhhh!"

My ass clutched his throbbing member tight as I watched him buck hard against me in ecstasy. It was the most beautiful thing I could imagine. And when it stopped and he groaned and turned his eyes back down to me and smiled, it became even more beautiful.

"Come here," I said, pulling him down to kiss me. He responded with an easy, sweet passion that gave me shivers. The play of our tongues and the softening fullness of his cock inside me made me delirious.

Finally, he took a deep breath and broke the kiss to look at me.

"See?" he said. "I'm thinking the whole 'different universes' thing is not going to be a problem at all."

"Maybe not," I agreed, shifting a lock of hair from his forehead. "Blasters, phasers, accounting, sex-work ... we may be able to make them fit together."

"I have faith in us," he said. "We're talented individuals. So where do you want to go for dinner?"

I looked down at my semen-coated tits and belly. "I may be too sticky to go out for dinner."

"I could help you shower."

"Okay, deal." I watched him a few seconds more, then said, "Wyn?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm sure glad you had such asshole friends."

"Haha, me too. We'll have to thank them for introducing us sometime."

"Maybe send them a bag of candy."

"Or pictures of us in the shower."

I laughed. "Okay, get off me and let's get to work on that."

"In a minute," he said, giving me another kiss. "Or two."