All Comments on 'Tricked'

by HuckPilgrim

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
parker3522parker3522almost 10 years ago
18 year olds getting their cock sucked!

The story is hot! It reminds me of the conflicting thoughts and emotions I had when I was 18 and had my cock sucked by another guy. It was incredible! Growing up sheltered and shy, I didn't have sex with any girls until I was out of high school. Then sex with girls was involved and complicated. The first time I had a guy ask me if I wanted a blow job was transitional. He didn't want or need anything other than to suck my cock. I was ready! The sweet sensation of being deep throated for the first time, all of the pleasure just for me, was amazing! After that first time I went looking for it and found it again and again. I became curious about how it would be for me to do the sucking. I found out and have never turned back. Sucking cock is as good as getting your cock sucked. It's an amazing exchange well worth searching for.

nanobotnanobotalmost 10 years ago

You are a very talented writer, period. It bears repeating, just in case you think this is mere appreciation for good porn - you are a very talented writer. I hope you are working on a novel because I will read it and everything else you write. Looking forward to more...

HuckPilgrimHuckPilgrimalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Wow

naonbot, thank you so much. That was very satisfying to read. I am going to post all my stories here over the next couple of weeks. I hope you like them.

Parker, I laughed when I read your comments. I can relate. It's so true!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
HOT

Very nice. Hope the you have Jimmy give Sven a call and take this a few more steps. Also think you could do something with Jimmy and Roger together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I like the deliberate pace of the story and the conflict within Jimmy. Very well written. Is an excellent stand alone piece, or would be a great first chapter in following whatever fate Roger has in store for Jimmy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I had my cock sucked sucked by an older man when I was quite young and always loved it lot ....but I never sucked a cock till I was in my fifties..... boy am I sorry I waited so long

mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggalmost 10 years ago
Agree with nanobot

This is very well written. Even more important is that you don't describe every detail, you let the reader's imagination fill in the rest as he or she pleases; and yet we know exactly what is going on. I could only visualize the scene one way, as I am sure was the case for other readers, but each of us in our own way, the way we each were the most turned on.

I don't need a sequel, I just need more of that kind of writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
sucked cock

When I was 24 I was curious met a gay guy at bar. Took me to a hotel room I sucked cock fot 1St time, I was hard as a rock then he rimmed me, and fucked me doggy style.I said I can't believe a cock is in my ass never came so much in my life.

HuckPilgrimHuckPilgrimalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Rock on

I like your spirit Anonymous. Comments like yours are why I refuse to turn off anonymous posts on my stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous