Tricked by the Brat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam perched on the edge of the bed as Tiffany strapped the cuffs around her ankles and used another padlock.

"There." She beamed, "snug as a bug. So how does it feel?"

Sam wriggled a little and tried to smile. "It's okay.... I guess if it was with a partner, it could be pretty sexy. So do you see the appeal?"

Tiffany tilted her head to one side and studied Sam. "I think so... but surely there is more to it.. I mean this box is full of stuff."

Sam nodded. "I guess you can add sorts of things to the mix. But this is the basic idea. Now, can we unlock these please?"

Tiffany ignored her and started looking through the box. Sam started to get an uneasy feeling in her stomach. "Tiff, come on, I've done my part, can we delete that picture now?"

"Not yet!" was all the reply she got.

Sam started to try and stand up but Tiffany was there in a second and pushed her over."

"Hey!"

Sam gasped as she fell onto her side suddenly something was pressed to her mouth, she started to protest but a large round ball suddenly filled her mouth. She started to squirm but Tiffany's weight pressed down on her. She felt a strap go tight around the back of her head and the sound of a padlock clicking shut.

"MMPH!" Sam was furious. She tried to buck and throw Tiffnay off her, but the girl was already rising out of the way laughing. She grabbed sam's legs and pulled them up onto the bed. Sam glared at the girl trying to scream curses through the ballgag, for that is clearly what it was. Tiffany was bouncing up and down laughing.

"I got you, I got you!"

Sam felt a shiver of fear, this was different... something had changed. Tiffany's face was flushed with excitement. Sam started to wriggle towards the edge of the bed, grunting.

"Oh no... we'll have none of that."

Tiffany pulled Sam's legs towards her and wrapped a black leather strap around her thighs, drawing it tight with a grunt. Sam winced as her legs were brought tightly together. Tiffany rolled her over and there was little Sam could do but make panicked squeals through the gag as the girl bound her elbows together with another strap. As it drew tight her elbows were brought painfully together. She squealed and she head Tiffany mutter to herself and the pressure eased slightly.

Sam's eyes went wide as she felt something going round her neck, for a second, she thought tiffany was going to strangle her, but then she realised it was a wide collar. It went about her neck snugly and there was another click. Then Tiffany rolled her over again and Sam gazed up at the young woman as she stood over Sam, her eyes full of fire and mischief.

"Oh fuck, that looks amazing."

Tiffany reached down and tugged up Sam's skirt revealing her stocking tops and suspenders. Tiffany put one hand on each thigh and stroked down. She almost purred.

"You have no idea how long I have been planning this Sam... you did everything right..."

Sam could only grunt her confusion, what on earth was going on here? She felt an icicle of fear run down her spine, she was really trapped... what did Tiffany want? She was in trouble...

Tiffany reached up and stroked Sam's hair.

"Now we are going to have some real fun. I need to tell you a few things... and now I have your complete attention."

Tiffany sat herself down on the bed next to Sam and started fixing a rope to her ankles. Tying her tightly to the foot of the bed.

"My mum and dad... I knew about this stuff. A lot of the times you have been round her, they have been off doing this stuff at clubs and things. They try to hide it all from me, but I found out a few years ago. I guess... I inherited the gene from two kinky parents. I have been playing with this stuff since I found them around Christmas time. Of course I had no one to try it on... till now.

Sam could only stare, trying to take in what she was being told.

"And now I have you and you are going to do everything I want. Aren't you."

It was not a question. Sam stared, and shook her head. Once she was out of this the bitch was toast. But Tiffany just grinned and pulled out her phone. She touched the screen a few times and held it up for Sam to see. It was the lounge downstairs, She watched and stared in horror as she saw herself, and Sean, kissing on the couch. This was... this was that last time... the little cow had recorded the whole thing!

Tiffany grinned. "You should be more careful... I wonder what people would say if this got posted onto Facebook?"

Sam quailed. She had no doubt Tiffany would do exactly that. Everyone would see, her mum and dad, her sister, her friends at university. Oh God no. She shook her head desperately, crying out negatives through the gag. The younger woman just nodded.

"That's better, you're getting the idea."

Sam just lay there helplessly as she watched Sean's hands touching her, sliding between her legs, she could hear her own soft moans. This was terrible... she felt trapped.

"Now." Tiffany said in a business like tone. "This is what happens next. I am going to set up some emails and stuff on my computer. Just in case you try and get around all this. Oh,, that reminds me." She stopped playing the video and turned the phone round and started taking pictures of Sam.

The bound girl moaned in despair. Tiffany now had even more embarrassing pictures... how much worse could this get? Tifanny finished taking a few pictures and then closed the chest.

"We might get more stuff out later. But for now.. I have to download these pics onto my computer."

Sam wondered if she was going to be left alone, her eyes started to look around for anything to help her escape.

Tiffany must have seen her change of expression. "You are not getting free Sam." She pulled out a small set of keys. "I have all the keys here. But... maybe I should not leave you here with nothing to do..."

The girl looked thoughtful for a minute, and then smiled and opened the chest. Sam could not see what the girl was getting, and things got worse a few seconds later when Tiffany suddenly fastened a blindfold around her eyes. Sam let out a plaintive mewl of protest. A few seconds later, she shrieked as she felt something tugging at her panties. There was a 'snick' noise and she felt her panties sliding from between her legs. What on earth was this crazy girl doing now? She felt the straps on her thighs loosen without thinking she parted her legs slightly to stretch as best as she could, that was a mistake, she suddenly felt something pressing against her vagina, and she shrieked.

"Now now... it will go in... just need to ease it...*

Sam moaned as she felt what must be a large dildo slide inside her. She was surprised that it went in at all and realised the tension and fear must have actually moistened her slightly. She blushed at the thought as the dildo slid in deeply. In other circumstances she might have found this quite exciting,. But all she felt was shock and fear as the dildo filled her, something rubbery pressing against her clit. She felt the handle pushed between her thighs and suddenly the straps around her thighs went very tight again trapping the toy inside her. She mewled through the gag pitifully.

As she lay there, she felt another strap go round her legs below her knees, again pulled tight and padlocked in place. Now there was no way she could part her legs even a fraction. She gasped through the gag, wishing she could see or speak.

"That should keep you occupied.. and we can see how much you like it..."

There was an edge to Tiffany's voice and suddenly, there was a low hum as the toy started to vibrate. Oh no! Sam stiffened in panic, the thing was like a live thing, vibrating and squirming inside her.

"MMPH!" She tried to cry out for Tiffany to remove the thing, but all she got was a pat on her bottom.

"back soon, enjoy yourself."

Sam cried out again, but she heard tiffany footfalls move away and she was left squirming on the bed. She wanted to scream in frustration. She tried to calm her mind to think. Sean would be coming, she had lost track of time and it might be as much as half an hour or so. She needed to try and get the gag off so she could call for help when he came, she rubbed her face against the bed but the gag was in way to tightly. Moreover, the vibrator between her legs was starting to confuse her body. It must be a rabbit as there was a vibrating tip against her clitoris and it was driving her mad. The sensations were fighting her panic. And dammit... for all the fear and anguish... the tight restraint and even the gag.... No... I am NOT getting aroused... I will not find this sexy!

As the minutes ticked by she tried to think of strategies to escape, but they all needed her gag off as she had to convince Tiffany to unlock her somehow. And as more time passed by it got hard and her der to think for herself.

Her mind was fighting for control... but this was too like some of her darkest fantasies... it was more intense than a dream and the pleasure in her pussy was all too real... Before she realised it, she was starting to squirm with the toy instead of against it... she fought back, trying to control it.. but it was so hard...

She debated trying to squirm off the bed, but she realised she could seriously injure herself. Dammit, she had to do something to take her mind off the toy inside her. It was getting so... hard.. to....concentrate.

It was no use. Her aroused body was winning the battle, some part of her realised she was relaly being turned on by the tight bondage, and it shocked her to think she could so easily give in, but then the buzzing and the pulsing thing was working its magic... helpless to fight any more she started moving her hips slowly... imagining a large cock deep inside her... she started to moan through the gag as she got more and more turned on... If only she could see... but all there was as the toy... and the pleasure...the outcome was inevitable.

"Mmmph"

"Mmph"

"MMMMMPHH"

The orgasm came, and it was a large rolling thing that pulsed through her... flushed and embarrassed her cheeks flamed as she realised she was humping the toy as best she could... she could not believe what had happened, what was happening...

Then she heard Tiffany's voice, very close by....

"perfect."

Sam's heart stopped a moment. No... she hadn't...

"That is another awesome video for my collection... you panting an orgasm while trussed up in bondage gear."

"Aaaagh oooo" Sam wailed in anguish. It was just getting worse and worse.

Thankfully Tiffany turned off the vibrator, but she did not remove it as she spoke. "I admit, it took less time than I expected. You fought hard though. But I think you are more than a little turned on by all this... aren't you.

Sam lay there defeated, unable to respond.

"You must be to orgasm."

Sam lay still. Perhaps if she didn't play the game...

It's no use playing dumb now, I have the evidence. Now I am going to ungag you... if you scream or anything stupid this latest video will be all over facebook. Do you understand?

Sam sighed, nodding. A few moments later, she felt relief as the gag loosened, she licked her lips and drew in a shuddering breath.

"Tiffany.."

A finger was pressed to her lips. "That was not an excuse to talk. You listen..."

Sam decided it was best to do as she was told for now.

"Now... when I ask a question.. you will answer quickly.. and honestly.. if I think you are lying I'll post something on facebook." She points to a laptop resting on the floor already on the social network page

"Understand? Just nod if you do."

Sam nodded once, her eyes on the screen.

"Okay, now... how many times have you had Sean here?"

Sam paused. "Three times. But twice was only at the door."

Tiffany nodded. "That's the truth, good girl."

Sam blinked. Tiffany had been spying on her.

"So you never went all the way in my house?"

Sam knew Tiffany had seen so she shook her head. "You saw us, we just... played a little."

Tiffany smirked. "Played... he finger fucked you and you had your hand down his pants."

Sam blushed at the girl's frankness. "So you know that's all we did."

Tiffany nodded. "And is he coming tonight?"

Sam paused, if she told the truth, Tiffany might intercept Sean and tell him anything, but if she lied, she had a chance to maybe get help.

"No, he has to work."

Tiffany sighed. "Oh dear. That's too bad."

Sam nodded.

"Too bad you couldn't tell the truth, even for five minutes." Tiffany held up Sam's phone. Sam could clearly see the reply from Sean to her invite, he had sent it a few minutes ago, probably while Sam was fighting her body... she could clearly read... 'On my way sexy... get your knickers off ready..'

Tiffany frowned. "So you are going to have sex in my parent's house?"

Sam shook her head. "No no. he is just kidding around..."

Tiffany shrugged. "Doesn't sound like it, but it's okay... you are going to have sex with him."

Sam was once again caught completely off guard. "What"

I am going to untie you, but remember I have all I need to ruin your life. When he gets her, you will get him up here and you will have him in the spare room./ I want you to suck him off, then persuade him to tie you up and fuck you.. You will tell him you found all this stuff, and it got you really hot... and how much you want to be fucked while tied and gagged...

Sam could only stare. "why..."

"Cos I am going to watch it all on my webcam. I want to see what you do.. what it is like."

"I.. I can't.. just perform... "

Tiffany tapped her foot on the floor. "You will, or everything goes online..."

Sam sighed, she had no choice...

12