Tricked Sis Gloriously

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did not respond or make any attempt to alert her of her mistake. I hoped that she was drunk enough to keep things going a bit longer, having only herself to blame when she figured things out. I know it was wrong of me to continue, but I could not help myself. I slid my hand under her shirt and bra, squeezing her firm tits. Lightly I pinched, and began pulling my sisters hard spiked nipples. I was just about to thrust my other hand to her waist and slide it into her panties when she pulled away and mumbled something about the bedroom.

Tanya saw my partial face in the dim light and screamed, "Oh my God," in a slurred drunken manner. She then started to giggle before blurting an insincere apology of sorts, and staggered off to find Paul. The following day it was as if nothing happened, in fact Tanya seemed to have no memory of her drunken incestuous mistake.

After that night, all I could think about is how badly I wanted to fuck my sister and do every possible sex act I could think of with her. I wanted to see her pussy spread open and enjoy the smell and taste of her. I was so frustrated that I didn't act more quickly and get my hand into her panties that night, or early morning as it was. I masturbated constantly thinking of her and I had even stolen panties from her hamper to smell and lick her scent from the crotch gusset.

My break came a few months later as I was visiting Tanya, and screwing the air right out of Susan's drunken head. The two had returned from a club where Susan had struck out, I'm guessing because she was pretty drunk. Once home, Susan led me to her bedroom, and I didn't mind. In fact I took advantage of the situation and it payed off.

Susan was on her knees sucking my cock. I held her head gently at first then took control of things. I started talking filthy to her as I fucked her mouth with increasing vigor. She gagged violently when I gave a final thrust deep into her throat and dumped a huge load of cum.

Calling her a dirty, cum dumpster, and slut I used my cock to slap her face repeatedly. After my cum dripped and bubbled from her drunk mouth, Susan related a sex story to me. My abuse reminded her of something she had recently done sexually and wanted to tell me about it.

It seems Susan and Tonya had found a new thrill that Paul had introduced them to. He took them to a sex shop after they had been drinking, and talked them into going into one of several glory hole chambers. Men then ordered them to perform various acts through the openings, or glory holes.

According to Susan, there were no limits or rules really and she and Tanya enjoyed performing dirty sex acts for complete strangers immensely. In fact they had even returned a few times to be used by dirty men, and even women without Paul.

I wisely assumed Tonya was on one of her missions with her obsession to find out what men really want and to master the art of pleasing them. It's sad really, even pathetic that I didn't get her some counseling or try to help her in some way. It was too late, I had already felt the naughty feeling that incest with my sister gave me and it was beyond anything I ever enjoyed before. I had no choice really, I had to fuck Tonya and I now had a plan to do so.

Acting mildly interested, I extracted details from Susan while she was still drunk and babbling the rest of my sperm out of her mouth. The sex shop it seemed was unique in some ways. They charged a fee for people to enter a booth with a hole in the wall. The person then looks through the hole to view the slave inside a chamber. The person may then order the slave to perform any sexual acts desired.

Slaves are there voluntarily and do not get paid by the shop. The slave can however accept money through the hole as tips. The slave may also refuse to do anything they do not want to do at their discretion.

For example one could put their eye to the hole after telling the box slave to get naked and masturbate, or have them back up to the hole and let the person fuck them vaginally, or anally. Having never been to such places I didn't know anything about glory holes. This place however seemed more than the average place where a guy drops his cock in a hole and waits to be sucked.

My plan developed quickly and I now had the answer to getting what I wanted. I was going to fuck my sexy sister any way I wanted and so much more. I manipulated Susan easily, getting the sex shops address and details I needed. I actually bought a wig and glasses as part of my disguise and some small flash cards to go with the writing pens.

I went to Tanya's room the next day and explained I had found the answer to her problem. I told her I had been in contact with a world famous sex therapist who knows more about men's sexuality than anyone on the planet. He had reluctantly agreed to help her but under very specific conditions. The first problem was money since he insisted that each session would cost two hundred dollars to cover his travel expense at the very least.

I explained how she could cover this cost by simply charging men at the clubs for sex. No problem really since she was giving it away for free anyway. I suggested she could go into the men's restroom and give blow jobs for forty dollars each and have the money for a therapy session in a couple hours. Even less if she could get Susan to help out and take a few customers as well.

I told Tanya it was Susan in fact who helped me solve the bigger problem of keeping the identity of the therapist hidden as he demanded. We needed to give Susan a huge thanks because she mentioned the sex shop and glory holes that the two had discovered. This gave me the idea and helped me convince the therapist his identity could remain hidden while still allowing him direct contact with the client.

The therapist needed his identity safely hidden because he often appears on television and did not want to be mobbed by the public asking for autographs and selfie pictures. If he could remain anonymous the therapist was willing to do hands on work that would teach her all the things men could ever want sexually as well as explain first hand any fetish ever known to exist.

Tanya fell for it completely, leading me to believe she wasn't much smarter than Susan after all. I agreed to have the therapist at the sex shop every Monday at five in the afternoon when business was slowest. He would wait at the glory hole in the third booth until it became unoccupied and Tanya would enter. He will pass a card into the hole that Identifies him as the therapist.

Tanya will have the two hundred cash to pass back to the therapist at the start of each session. He will then pass further cards through the hole with instructions for her to follow. This will allow actual live examples for Tanya to perform as she learns the things that please men the most and giving her the education she wants so badly.

When I showed up at the sex shop on Monday afternoon, I was just another pervert, except I had convinced my own sister to prostitute herself and her friend in order to pay me cash to fuck her through the glory hole. I could not believe my eyes when I looked into the round hole and saw Tanya dressed in a slutty skirt and tube top, sitting on a small stool sucking a huge cock that protruded through a glory hole like the one I peeked through.

I stroked myself while watching her finish and swallow the cum she worked so hard for. I held the flash card in the hole waving it for my sister to see. Tanya saw the card while accepting cash through the hole where the huge deflating cock had disappeared from and her eyes lit up. She quickly came to my side of the chamber and took the card from my fingers.

Tanya then counted out two hundred dollars cash and passed it to me through the glory hole. In extreme anticipation I passed the next card with instructions written on it through the hole as I pocketed the cash. I first had her take off all clothing and spread her legs and ass cheeks in several poses so I could see her pussy. I then had her play with her tits feeding me a nipple into the opening to suck on.

Then as she fingered and rubbed her pussy to orgasm I made her press ass and wet cunt to the hole for me to lick and fuck as desired. Finally I hung my cock though the hole for her to suck, which see did expertly and swallowed every drop of my cum. I passed a final card through telling her it was a great first session and I would see her next Monday at the same time.

I often bring dildo's, butt plugs and things for her to shove in herself as I watch. I get more naughty as time goes by. Last Monday I pissed in her mouth and made her swallow it. I love to fist my lovely sister and stretch either her asshole or pussy the best because the conditions of the glory hole prove something very pertinent.

In order to get my fist and forearm into my sisters rectum or deep into the beautiful pussy I now own, she must do one of two things. Either back her ass to the opening and take my fist and arm as I push it into her, or when I put my fist and arm through the opening, she must impale herself on it.

Either scenario makes my sister my slave. Having done it both ways several times, and feeling my knuckles smash into her cervix, or her her sphincter muscle clenching rebelliously at my forearm very near my elbow further confirm ownership. I feel especially naughty because she is still pushing, trying to get more inside of her just as I told her to do even if it hurts. The possibilities to be even more naughty are endless and my bank account is growing each week.

There have been a couple times when my sister has come to me during my weekend visit and asked to borrow some cash because she is a little short. I know she needs it for her therapy session so I give it to her like any good brother would. I tell Tanya there is no need to pay it back since Susan gives me good sex almost every weekend. Susan has even agreed to help Tanya by joining her in the glory hole chamber as her therapist has requested.

Tanya tells me all the lewd details of her therapy sessions and the progress she is making in her education while thanking me for finding her the famous therapist. She has never engaged in sex with another woman but is willing to try it with Susan if her therapist tells them to do such things with each other. The possibilities, as I may have mentioned really are endless.

12