Tricks for the Treats

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The enfolding tendrils that held him guided him right to his wife's waiting bottom. Edwin reached out and clutched his woman's voluptuous hips in each hand and with a single virile thrust drove his manhood into her quivering ass. The sensation was tighter than anything he'd ever experienced and warm. Though he'd shot a load into their captor only minutes before, Edwin felt a new vigor overtake him. Gloriously, joyfully he mounted her and she gasped and whimpered in response.

When at last they came together, the thrumming from 'Teddy' rose in crescendo with them and then all was silence. The Chambers lay collapsed in the supporting arms for what seemed long minutes and then the doors opened again.

The ravished couple looked at the rest of the faculty through heavy lidded eyes. "Looks like the two of you had a good dose," Tolliver opined, We'll take you upstairs and put you to bed in the guest quarters for tonight and after breakfast start taking turns fucking you. By now that's starting to sound like a good idea, isn't it?"

"Yes it is," purred Geneva. "Are you going to use me every which way, Tolly? Please?" The expression on her face was one of unmistakable desire. "And Edwin, too? You mustn't leave him out, you know, we're a couple."

"Oh yes," came Marilynn Baumgartner's sultry alto, "we all have fun with each other here. That's why no one ever wants to leave. Happy Halloween, Edwin, Geneva. You've made wonderful treats for out little Teddy and you're going to be even better treats for us."

12