All Comments on 'Tried It. Liked It!'

by Quin

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Why Stay Married!

Your wife is a slut, your a fucking whimp, she fucks anything that walks or uses a walker, you can not keep her satisfied yourself, this is only going to get worse. Not a turn on for me. Writing not bad, story just sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Another tour de force

by a writer who has an amazing ability to convey the thrill of giving in to taboo desires.

Ryeandgingerayle@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Wimp husband

Wimp husband, whore wife. Kill 'em all, let God sort 'em out............characters are shallow and weak.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Superb Story

Your story turned me on completely. Ignore the negative comments, this story was superb. Would read it again.

SKIP69SKIP69about 17 years ago
As usual

there are wankers out there who cannot resist being nasty. I wonder of they have ever written a story themselves? I doubt it.They would be too busy trying to think up nasty remarks to make to their own stories! Now that would be a laugh! Seriously, though, you have been away from these lists too long, Quin. I have hunted week after week for a new story from you, and now I have found one. Bravo. Full marks. I thoroughly enjoyed it, as I always do your stories. So give yourself a pat on the back.

mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggabout 17 years ago
Welcome back!

You've been away too long -- your stories are all arousing and there are few if any authors on Literotica that are as consistently good as you.

Keep'em coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Wow Another U.K. Wimpish Foulk Tail

Is it no wonder the english are an odd lot, you see it's the confusing family trees - old men - workman - mates -ambulatory with walkers what the hell.<P>

You tell hubbie that you fuck anything that can get it up to get him all excited.<P>

You know the weird part is some readers actually felt this was interesting and welcomed you back. I am interested as well but only to understand why some find this worthwhile. Are they underground self cucksters or blatant watching wimps as well?<P>

A strange subset of perhaps humanity or some life-form. How sad that this excites them and you writer. Not much else going on eh mate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Excellent

Loved it. Obviously some of the reviewers (if you can call them that) shouldn't be reading adult material anywhere, anytime or be on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Well Done.

Welcome back! Keep it up!

Orion623Orion623about 17 years ago
Another Good One

A typical offering from Quin but a welcome one indeed considering his long absence from this site. As usual a housewife, with her husband's encouragement, exhibits more and more of her charms which eventually leads to her having sex with numerous men. It is all done in a very coy manner with much understatement which is the appeal of Quin's works. An even better example of his storytelling abilities is the series 'Housewife's Choice' which has many chapters, many encounters, some additional raunchiness in 'Revisited' and the added fillip of the husband getting some of his own rather than being just an interested observer.****Welcome back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
The master returns!

Another in a series of excellent offerings. I only wish you were more prolific. The build up and the shy wife angle is most arousing. Please more about shy wives discovery of arousal as men view their filmy panties!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Welcome back indeed

Nice to see you writing again - your stories are always well written and have a nice arc. Look forward to more of your contributions!

shoherpantezshoherpantezabout 17 years ago
Quin gets the essence

of the excitement generated by a wife being loosened up. I always enjoy his stories, love the build up. The thought of a shy wife's filmy panties coming into view is most arousing!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Nice to see your back!!

What a good story up t your normal level.. Love the flashing, and the teasing. Don't make it so long before we get the next story. You must have taught the others how to write these stories...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
eh?

Welcome back? keep up the writing? has society really degraded to the extent where a sluty wife is a boon? sick has been redefined... read it and wish I could erase the story from my memory!

these are the kind of single guys who stay single for life. everyone wishes to be the man bonkering the other mans wife. the same men who will suspect their wives to no end and question her every move. guys move to the straight section and last but most important GET A LIFE PLEASE AND BE HUMAN!!!!

LordRamsayLordRamsayalmost 17 years ago
The master's back...

Another great story by the master story teller. I just hope he continues to write and his productivity is back to where it was in 01/02.

His writing also inspired me to write, so please click on my name and enjoy...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
my favorite author

thanks.

coops181coops181over 16 years ago
Good stuff

Having just discovered this author I am greatly impressed by his terrific easy to read style. The fluent grammar makes for far better than average enjoyment and I just love the depth of character Quin succeeds with his story-building. Erotica at its near best. We could all do with a little Carol in our lives occasionally, whether wife or neighbour's wife (or of course if you are a "Carol" power to you!).

Gotta go and read some more!!!

skip.69skip.69over 16 years ago
My favourite author, too.

There is not one of your stories that I can criticise - they all deserve praise.The name "Quin" is enough to make me want to read the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Chuck says

Excellent. Excellent. Tks and keep writing pls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Slutwife, not loving wife. Not even exhibitionism

This is just straight up whoring. No exhibitionism. Terrible plot and characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
At Least ...

At least she was honest - albeit somewhat grudgingly and late at times - but she did tell her husband everything; and he condoned as well as participated to an extent and manner he was comfortable with. In essence, two consenting adults, even if married.

Can't fault that!

BeauReadyBeauReadyover 3 years ago
Pure Tripe

That's all that needs to be said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Two (or more) adults consenting to sex is only a vitiating defence in law to rape. Consent is not legally recognized as a defence to adultery.

Only condonation by the injured spouse - AFTER the occasion of having full disclosure and detailed knowledge of EACH OCCURRENCE of cheating/adultery (number of sex acts - copulation, oral, anal, handjob; number and identity of every participant - including all sexual and peripheral (voyeur) human or animal or cadaver participants) and a significant period of reasonable reflection (usually up to 3 months after the later of each and every occurence and complete, detailed, truthful disclosure) will the injured spouse be adjudged to have condoned the adultery(ies) such as to vitiate a legal claim of adultery in divorce proceedings.

Thank you for detailing two unquestionable facts about all women:

ONE, every woman will at least at one point or another commit or have committed adultery whether the simplest act or the most base, degenerate compendium of perversions. It is not a question of "IF" but "WHEN".

TWO, a woman will never play by any "Rules" - sooner or later she will escalate her conduct, breaking and surpassing every rule, every boundary, every "line in the sand". Change and escalation - without notification, discussion or agreement - are the overwhelming characteristics of womens' psycho-sexual conduct.

Any man who accepts, condones or passively acquiesces to a woman's escalating psycho-sexual conduct is a victim, a loser, a bully's bitch and a facilitator of wrongful and deliberately misleading female conduct.

cunnylicker72cunnylicker728 months ago

Oh, Quinn, you've done it, again! Hoefully there will be more...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous