Tried It. Liked It!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quin
Quin
1,854 Followers

Unbeknown to me at the time this would be the first occasion when Carol let things go a little further. A couple of years would pass before I got to know the whole story – if in fact I did, because at the time she had only admitted to playing the usual kind of teasing and flirting games. Whilst the men got on with the work Carol sorted out a few last minute jobs. She was conscious that they kept eyeing her up which prompted her to start misbehaving. They were all upstairs and as she chatted to them whilst flitting from room to room she spotted a couple of vases filled with water she had been cleaning ready to be packed away. She very clumsily upturned the vase soaking her front.

The men, very much amused asked if she was okay. Carol noticed a change of look come over them as her thin top being soaked had now become transparent. One of them made a joke about being like a contestant in a wet T-shirt competition. Carol was in no urgency to go and change and let the men have a good look, then, to their delight, while still keeping up conversation with them stepped into the bedroom and said she had better take it off as it was soaking right through to her bra, pushing her chest out and drawing attention to her tits.

Now they were on heat and she said they all stood right at the doorway to the bedroom about to shuffle off when she again said something that warranted them having to give a reply and while one answered her she calmly drew up the wet top and pulled it off. Standing there in her bra (and knowing how clearly her nipples could be seen) she then complained that she forgotten to take a towel from the linen cupboard and rather than the men having to be discreet and avert their eyes she stepped passed them very closely and opened the cupboard to get a towel.

As though nothing was amiss she continued to chat pleasantly holding their attention while she began to dry her breasts, rubbing her tits seductively, making her nipples erect and prominent. They stood and stared, mouths agape and just to round things off she interrupted the conversation, declared that her bra was far too damp and turning away just enough to appear at least vaguely decent she let the straps slip from her shoulders and undid the clasp letting it fall to the floor. They may have got a glimpse of her reflection through the mirror- she couldn't be sure but most likely they did as she walked across the room still not quite with her back to them to delve into a drawer for a fresh bra.

She said she took her time and fumbled and the men stayed and ogled until, once again covered she turned to face them and saw how the 'new' bra hardly did its job at all. Two of the men had actually moved into the room and though she swore nothing happened she admitted it would have been hard for her to resist if they had made a move on her. For a few more minutes she let them lust over her as she, very slowly she said, chose another top and put it on.

The men were aroused and it caused them to be a bit less noisy as they pondered on what they had seen probably asking themselves, "Did that really happen?" and wondering if my wife was game for a bit of fun. Carol said the atmosphere was electric and sexually charged. It subsided somewhat when they parted company to take our belongings the ten miles to our new house and, understandably by my presence there.

When Carol first told me this story I sat asking myself if she was telling me the truth, as I couldn't imagine red-blooded men in a situation like that not trying their luck or taking her actions as a 'come-on', an invitation. As I contemplated this she told me the rest!

A short skirt isn't the ideal item to wear when moving house but Carol did. Maybe she didn't really have to go up stepladders but she did. Stepladders wobble and she cried out alarmed, and guess what? Gallant workmen came to steady them for her and she let them peer up her skirt. At his point I told her it was bullshit and she sounded like a story straight out of a soft porn magazine.

"You've never before lied about you're flirting and exposing your body to men – shit – you do it in front of me and always have done – why start lying now?"

There was no stepladder; Carol wanted to make a confession and she was trying to justify her actions by implying it all started accidentally and she slipped into the arms of a removal man as she stepped down from the ladder – then got carried away.

Instead she had been bending over some boxes knowing full well one of the guys kept passing by. She was aware that probably the tops of her hold up stockings came in view; after the episode at the old house she intentionally taken off her pantyhose intending to give them more thrills – a fact she felt guilty about telling me as it had caused things to go much further and she felt like she had instigated it all.

A voice behind her said, "Wow – I was wondering if the bottom half is a as sexy as the top!"

Carol had said he should not be looking but joked, "Don't tell anyone else or everybody will want to come and have a look!" She had not bothered to even try and cover herself up.

The voice told her that it would remain a secret and said, "So – are you going to oblige?"

Carol said she was still merely flirting and teasing saying that she "Didn't do it for just anyone."

"But you didn't mind showing off your lovely breasts – that was fantastic!"

Carol answered, "Why, thank you! No, I didn't mind, glad you liked it – I enjoyed doing it for you!"

She said she felt excited but a little too vulnerable but she gave in to the urge and bent a little more pushing her bottom out and up expecting to flash the part of her thighs above her stockings to just below her panty leg. A strong hand was felt between her shoulder blades and though gentle pressure was applied she was 'forced' down from the hips until her head was almost inside the box and her bottom now high in the air meant her skirt was all the way up to her hips.

She expressed shock and told the man he should not be doing that but she didn't try to get up – not until she began to feel discomfort – by which time the man had spent a couple of minutes letting his hands run over her upper thighs, over the cheeks of her bottom sometimes slipping his fingers under the hem and making her give a startled cry when she felt his hands on the bare flesh of her lower back and realised her had pulled her skirt right up over her hips. Everything he felt – he could also see – and her panties were flimsy!

She told him she needed to get up but he complained it would be a shame to spoil the view and said he was enjoying it so much. Carol felt cramp coming on and was desperate to straighten up. She knew it was the wrong thing to say but she had to make him allow her to stand.

"I didn't say you needed to stop – but I need to get up – it's uncomfortable – I'll bend over something else for you!" Carol conceded that the tone of her voice would have given the impression that she was enjoying it too.

He helped her up and drew her close to him still facing away from him. Her skirt had fallen back into place and he asked her if he could carry on now. She admitted she excused her actions by telling herself that she felt obliged to keep her promise to let him carry on having a grope and a feel but she confessed that being pressed against him and feeling his arousal had made her excited and when his hand came to her front and grabbed hold of her breast squeezing her nipple she was turned on enough to want to let him spend another few minutes feeling her. Carol reasoned that when the others came upstairs that it would have to come to a stop anyway, so meantime she would let it go on.

He whispered in her ear, "Can that skirt come up again so I can admire your lovely arse?"

She told him, "Alright, but only if you promise not to tell anyone I let you!"

With difficulty she confessed to letting him lift her skirt up to her hips and she allowed him to grind his crotch into her, neither of them speaking anymore, one hand came round to play with her tits and the other stroked her upper thigh. She felt his cock pressing into her crack told me it made her feel very aroused. Yes, she said, I did begin to respond by wriggling my bum into him. When she felt his hand covering her pussy and trying to prise her thighs wider she was turned on enough to open her legs and let him go inside her knickers to find her clitoris.

Next, with convincing argument she insisted the sheer expertise of the man was to blame for bringing her to the state where she didn't care anymore and was totally sexually aroused and open to suggestion and manipulation. He knew just where and how to touch a woman she said, making her like putty in his hands. His hand had gone down the front of her pants and he pulled up her top dragging her bra over her orbs. She let him bend her over a chest of drawers then suddenly her story came to an abrupt stop as though she had got scared of what she was about to divulge.

"Did he fuck you?" I demanded.

I had to ask the question many times and threatened all manner of things before I had an answer.

Before I got my answer Carol said she regretted telling me and should have realised what a dire effect it would have. She had vowed originally never to let me find out and said it was silly of her to imagine she could get away with telling me a sanitised version of events.

"Did he fuck you?" I repeated but of course I already knew the answer.

"Yes! I was carried away."

Cynically I laughed and said, "So the others didn't get there in time to bring it to an end? The cavalry didn't appear!"

The look on her face told me she had something else to feel guilty about. I pressed and she told me through tears.

This time she took the blame and accepted responsibility. The man had her bent forward and was fingering her – and she said she was enjoying the way he was masturbating her, so much so that she worked her pussy against his fingers making it clear to him that she was loving it. It went on a few minutes and she cooed as he squeezed her tits and she held his hand over her breasts. Then his hand moved away and she heard him unzip his pants. Instead of alarming her it only excited her more and she told me that by this time she was probably prepared to do anything. She had cried out and it prompted the guy to ask her the burning question.

"Do you want me to stop?"

She said no, she didn't, but then asked, "What about the others?"

She sensed something was amiss and the man after a pause said, "What?"

To my wife's utter shock another voice answered, "It's okay!" then after a further pause a voice desperate to sound reassuring said, "We thought that you knew we were all here! It's okay!"

Carol said she was too stunned to move and it wasn't until she felt her body moving that she realised she could feel the guy's cock inside her pussy and she was being fucked by him from behind while the others watched.

Their various voices would reach her ears spasmodically telling her not to worry. "No one will know!" "Just enjoy it!"

She let the guy fucking her pound into her then when someone suggested she should be 'turned round' she let them manipulate her making her walk onto the landing and lean over to rest on the banister. Now, her body more accessible and her attributes more easily seen she became subject to having different hands fondle and play with her.

"Did they take turns with you – did they all fuck you?"

She knew by my tone that there was no sense in pussyfooting or talking around things.

"No," she said resigning to the fact she needed to be honest, "There wasn't chance to. The other two were already so excited that it didn't take much for them to ejaculate. They had been playing with their dicks from the start!"

"Explain what you mean by it didn't take much to make them come."

"Well, I didn't object when one of them wanted me to take hold of his cock and play with it."

"What," I interrupted, "While you were still being fucked or after he'd finished?" I was now eager for detail.

"While I was still being fucked," she said full of guilt. "He wanted me to masturbate him at the same time. He was close to me fondling my tits."

"And the other guy?"

This took a great effort to tell – and with much angst and shame.

"I was still bent over the banister, holding on to it with one hand to steady myself. The other man saw that – he wasn't going to be left out. You can use your imagination – he was stood at the other side of me - when he turned my face toward him it was obvious what he wanted me to do."

"So you did?"

She shamefully nodded her head, "He was only in my mouth a couple of minutes, not even that!"

I took a deep breath, "But if he had taken a long time, it wouldn't have made any difference to you – wouldn't have bothered you? You didn't know how long they were going to take. You sucked him off? Did he 'cum' in your mouth?"

She said, "Sort of – I wasn't expecting it – yes he did!"

"And?"

I worked my hand on the other one while he 'cum'. And before you ask, the guy fucking me had already climaxed and was just holding me – getting his breath back."

It's an incredible story!" I said, my mind subdued and numbed by picturing the various scenes and train of events. Cleary what was missing from her tale was explanations of how she felt inside, whether she made conscious decisions or simply got carried along with events. Many questions had to be answered but now wasn't the time to analyse. One question, if she answered it honestly and forthrightly would give me an insight into the true nature of her sexuality.

"Did you see them again – did they come back for more?"

She looked uneasy and searched for the right words.

"They didn't come back no – neither did I arrange to meet them on another day."

"There is something else though isn't there – I can see you struggling?"

Carol let out a long sigh and rubbed her forehead in the way mentally frustrated people do.

"Afterwards, I think we were all shocked by our behaviour and the men left me and got on with their work. We didn't talk hardly from then on but having cleaned myself up I kept out of the way and kept busy. At one point much later in the afternoon I made them a cup of tea and we made a little small talk as though nothing had gone on but it felt uncomfortable for all of us I think.

Eventually their job was finished – early in fact, due to the way they engrossed themselves in the task after the extraordinary diversion. I had tried to put it out of my mind so not to raise any alarms or let you suspect or have to ask why things hadn't gone to plan. Maybe the men thought that too, making them determined not to leave any suspicious clues.

They had done the job and were about to leave; we were all stood in the hallway. The realisation that all was well and knowing they were well ahead of schedule must have made them relax giving them time to think about the things we had done – I don't know, I'm just surmising. Anyway the foreman said, "We've done now," and in a self-satisfied way pointed out how quick and efficient they had been. Now that they had time on their hands I could sense they were looking at me in the way they had that morning and must have been thinking about what had happened.

I noticed one of the younger guys seemed to be getting restless and kept drawing in deep breaths like he was building up to something – and he was! Walking up to me he dared to put an arm around my waist; he planted a kiss on my lips. I know I should have pushed him away but I was taken aback and then, well.... let's say I didn't find it unpleasant. He broke off but stayed put just nibbling my neck and giving little kisses while making flirtatious comments. He told me that it had been great working here and that I was amazing.

The others just looked on while gradually the man's hands started to wander, over my breasts and on my backside. I began to feel excited and I could see the faces of his mates and imagined what they were thinking when they saw me just stand there and let the guy pull my top out of my skirt and slide his hand up to play with my tits. I let myself surrender to it all - when he went to give me a really passionate and hard kiss I bent my head to one side to meet him and responded kissing him back."

"Get to the point, now!" I urged impatiently. "So what happened – did the others demand a farewell last grope too?"

Carol developed a faraway look then said, "When the guy next broke off from kissing me pointed out again that they had finished quite early – then he asked me, "Do you want to go upstairs?"

I had found it exciting feeling a different penis inside me and wasn't going to pretend I hadn't enjoyed it."

"So you said yes?" I snapped.

"It's not that I said yes – I just didn't say no. He saw me glance at the clock to check for time so knew that I was willing. He whispered that he'd make sure they were gone well before you came home and started to walk me to the staircase. I went in front of him upstairs and let him take me into the bedroom. My heart was pounding and I knew I was acting like a slut but I was in a daze. It wasn't until he turned me around to face him that I fully realised what I was doing – he hadn't meant go upstairs with him! When he had asked me if I was willing to go upstairs he had meant with all three of them! The others were there and having followed right behind us they were already calmly getting undressed.

I stood there and we all looked at each other as they dropped their pants then I felt the button on my skirt come slack and it fell around my ankles. A hand grabbed me between my legs then my arms went above my head automatically so my top could be pulled off. I'm sorry – but if you want me to tell you all I have to admit that when I stood there in just bra and knickers seeing the dirty look on their faces – and seeing their cocks standing hard and bouncing in front of them – when I saw the effect it was having on their cocks...I wanted it!

I let them all have their turn; they were greedy and clumsy at first but they organised themselves on the bed and I played with cocks while they waited their turn to fuck me. And I wanted to experience all three – having all three men separately but consecutively ram a cock inside me and fuck me hard! I'm sorry but I won't pretend – I loved every minute of it and no I didn't the slightest bit guilty afterwards!"

"You would do it again – if you got the chance?"

"I never saw them again – that's the truth – but if I was in a situation, similar, with other men – yes. I think I would be likely to give in to the temptation if I felt the same kind of thrilling sexual excitement. It's powerful – though I wouldn't even want to try and fight against it anyway – I would give in to it because I would want to!"

"So – it's only reasonable to assume that you already have?"

Carol actually had the audacity to laugh, "No, not exactly – but I have been with another man."

"Who?" The question was short simple but said with determination to insist on an answer.

"The old guy – who lives at the end of the street."

"You're fucking joking – please!"

"Listen," she screeched, "If you want the story!"

"Those fields, at the back of the street, leading down to the river. I once saw him going out with his camera and being a nice day I followed him out of curiosity to see what he took pictures of. I caught him up by the gate at the bottom of the meadow and he told me it had been a hobby of his for years, taking pictures of the wildlife and the passing seasons. I was just having a laugh and for amusement I perched on the gate and asked if he'd like me in one of his pictures. He laughed too and lifted his camera to focus when a breeze blew and my dress went up around my waist. I was sat on the top bar of the gate and had rested my feet on the bottom strut, spread out for balance.

Quin
Quin
1,854 Followers