Tried It. Liked It!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quin
Quin
1,864 Followers

I hadn't intended it but when I knew he could see my panties and my legs were open wide it changed the mood and brought on that feeling I get – sexy, urge to be bad. He hesitated and dropped the camera away from his eye for an instant expecting me to pull down my dress. I pretended nothing was wrong and stayed looking at him smiling for the camera. I asked him if he'd prefer me looking into the lens or was it better if I gazed into the middle distance. He said it was fine and it dawned on him slowly that I was well aware my panties were visible to him. The old guy took a couple of shots and was becoming quite excited.

I teased him saying that I hoped it wouldn't cause him trouble if his wife found out he'd been taking pictures of other women. It made it all seem the more thrilling and wicked for him and he assured me he was discreet and being digital he could view them privately on his computer without needing to rely on someone to develop the film. The old chap, bless him, had just discovered modern technology and had made it his new hobby.

When I smiled and whispered, "It's okay then we'll keep it our naughty secret!" he was almost shaking. He could still see my panties. He shook even more when I let my foot slide along the rail knowing it would make my pussy lips open and display the flesh either side of my pubes. I let him take some more pics and we chatted a bit; he used our chat as an excuse to feast his eyes on me without having to mess with his camera. As he was about to take a few more shots we heard voices and I had to adjust my clothing.

Our eyes met as I pulled my dress down and it was like we both shared the same sexual thrill. I got down from the gate while a couple of men passed with their dogs and knowing the path was likely to become quite busy the man reluctantly put away his camera. He told me he would go down to the river and thanked me for posing for him. I was feeling pretty horny now and was eager for more.

I asked him, "Would you like me to come with you – or shall I leave you to your hobby?"

I saw his jaw open wide in disbelief; he hadn't expected me to make an offer like that. He stuttered a bit and said he would be delighted if I went with him. We wondered down along the banking and he pointed out some wild flowers but I could tell he had rather lost interest in nature and the surroundings. I said why didn't he take a snap of the flowers with me sitting next to them and I sat on the grass leaving one knee bent and my thighs apart. He was in no doubt about what I was doing and knew it wasn't accidental. He clicked away and after a few shots I opened my legs even more for him pulling my dress up right above the waistband of my panties.

"Make very sure your wife doesn't see these!" I said.

He was so excited he was out of breath. We progressed along the riverbank and he picked out spots, for instance, a fallen tree where I would pose for him. I had unfastened my top enough for him to appreciate my tits but not all the way because we could hear voices in the distance probably coming our way. I asked him about the little wood set on top of a rise and he suggested to me that it might be an idea to go there so we wouldn't be seen; he said it like he was nervous about being so direct and half expected me to be insulted.

We went of course and he was like a child at Christmas. Now we were away from prying eyes I undid my top and showed him my tits properly and posed far more lewdly. It was me who edged closer to him tempting him to touch me, almost inviting him to in fact. It might have got no farther than excessive teasing and flashing, followed by letting have a grope if I hadn't have discovered what a fine specimen of a penis he owned.

I joked asking him if it still worked and he took it in his hand and this time let me watch him bring it to attention. He saw how interested I was, took my hand and placed it around his shaft. Between letting him play with my tits while I masturbated him and letting him finger me I squatted down and sucked him. He said he had never had that done to him for years. I finished up getting so carried away I pressed him backwards to lean against a tree and told him I wanted his cock inside me. He stood there while I pulled my panties to one side and impaled myself on him – then I fucked him and brought myself off.

So there you have it."

"Do you still see him – for sex I mean – he only lives at the end of the road?"

"Occasionally I pop into his house when his wife isn't there and pose for him but it's just an excuse to go and have sex. The neighbours think I'm just looking out for an old man and being friendly. There have been times when I have met him along the road and driven with him to a secluded spot and we either just play with each other and I suck him off or just wank him."

I gave a sardonic laugh and said, "Lucky old bastard."

We didn't speak again for two hours and went about our day in deep thought until Carol snapped.

"So what happens now? Does one of us pack our bags – do we consult lawyers about getting a divorce?"

I sat down and motioned her to do the same before I addressed her, speaking in a very calm and steady matter-of-fact voice.

"Next time you go and see the old guy see if you can get some stuff from his hard drive particularly those early pics, down by the river. You know how to do it don't you?

Also I had been wondering about having some work done on the house – a small extension perhaps. What do you think? It would mean the house would be littered with builders, plasters, and electricians and such like for quite a while; do you think you could cope?"

Carol looked delighted and relieved – then excited.

"Yes, I think so!" she purred.

The End

Quin
Quin
1,864 Followers