All Comments on 'Triggers Ch. 01'

by AnonStoryWriter

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Excellent Start!

Hope you continue the story and play around with more of the idea of her thinking she's at home all by herself.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 9 years ago
Do you have any idea how uncomfortable it is to wear

Pants of any kind and no underwear? The yeast infections, the chafing, the baginal discharge...gross and painful.

Plus the effects will be noticeable and that will create questions, questions without answers which lead to even more questions. And that becomes a problem. What happens when commands start to interfere with other commands? Since you can't create feelings of love, what happens when he commands her to love him? Or love what he's doing? It's called the law of unintended consequences and I don't see how he can foresee those.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
good start

waiting for chapter 2

TimeStopMasterTimeStopMasterabout 9 years ago
Keep Going!

Just wanted to encourage you to ignore the score and to keep writing! 14 favorites is something!

I really enjoyed this first chapter and looking forward to seeing where you take it.

LuckiLionLuckiLionabout 9 years ago
Nice story

But ...

I did miss the part, why she did go to the hypnotists? To make it more realistic / plausable.

ap2techap2techalmost 9 years ago
Not Bad

I sort of agree with the problems mentioned about no lingerie ever but there are ways to combat those problems. Frequent bathing and baby powder come to mind.

There needs to be a back story so we know how this plan started. Why does he lust for his sister-in-law anyway?

More plot please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnonStoryWriter@AnonStoryWriter
I am so appreciative for whoever nominated me for the 2022 fetish story of the year award! Whoever you are that did that, you are my favorite person! I’m still figuring out this whole writing erotica thing, but it is extremely enjoyable to do! I hope you enjoy my fantasies an...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Triggers Series Info