Trilled, Drilled and Filled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlyDog969
SlyDog969
576 Followers

She enjoyed the taste of his cum. She swallowed. She got such pleasure knowing that she was giving a man such pleasure. Not much escaped her mouth because there wasn't as much as his usual load. He had just cum less than 15 minutes ago.

He now turned his attention to her cunt. His hands pulled her ass cheeks apart and he licked at her clit. She pulled up and away. It was so sensitive!

Suddenly he flipped her over and got on the bed behind her so he could take her doggy style.

She was up on all fours her ass sticking up in the air. He was cupping a breast with one hand and holding a shoulder with the other hand.

"I'm going to take you like the bitch on heat you are!" he said.

Susan's head was down but as he entered her from the rear, her head jerked up, her face red and covered in sweat. With one huge thrust he pulled Susan on to his cock and held her. "God! . . . oooh God" she whimpered, shaking and trembling, as she was speared on his great pole.

As he rammed into her, pulling on her hips to increase his power, her face contorted with wild pleasure.

"Yes . . . I can feel your cock all the way up inside me."

"It feels so fucking good," she panted as if in amazement. "Your cock feels so fucking good..."

"Fuck me . . . . fuck me . . . harder . . . harder!"

"Shoot your sperm up me . . . give it to me!"

Her young man whore went into overdrive, grunting through clenched teeth, as he shortened his stroke "Here it comes baby . . . Oh yes here it cooooomes! . . . I'm going to cum," he yelled to her.

"Yes," she panted "Cum in me, honey... Cum in my fucking cunt... I want your cum in my fucking cunt." He started pounding his cock into her and her tits jiggled as she fucked back at him just as hard. Then he was moaning with pleasure as his cock throbbed in her cunt and she was moaning right along with him.

She could feel his cock swelled with his semen. He pulled her ass down tightly to him as he jerked and shot his entire load. He held her tight to him for a moment.

He started to fill her with his seed. There was no holding it back now, feeling him emptying into her. That first spurt of semen as he deliberately forced it in as deep as possible. Mmmm, god she loved the way his cock felt inside her.

She was looking straight ahead, with wide startled eyes, she yelled, "I can feel your cock twitching, I can feeeeel your sperm jetting into my cunt . . . oh god yes!"

A thundering orgasm caused her whole body to shake! She screamed as he continued to hold her tight against him.

He slumped down on top of her back, kissing her shoulders as he drove the last little bit deep inside her. They lay there slowly falling onto their sides, his cock still inside her. Her dripping wet pussy leaking his hot cum all over her thighs, all over the bed and he wrapped his arms around her, still feeling her muscles sucking at him.

He pulled out of her his cock still semi hard, dripping with his own sperm and her juices. "That was a great fuck lady" he said.

He brushed the hair from her face, kissed her cheek and she smiled.

Was this a record night? She had just had so many orgasms that she could not begin to count them. One was a huge, crashing orgasm. It took her breath away and she could barely move afterward.

"God I miss this" she thought to herself. She had forgotten how much more stamina, more cum and more enthusiastic for sex younger men have.

She watched his nice tight naked butt as he slid out of bed and he walked into the bathroom. Damn he was cute. She enjoyed the view and tried to etch the image in her brain so she could go back and relive it for years to come.

She looked at herself in the mirror, naked and worn our but somehow self-confident and pleased with herself.

Her lover came out of the bathroom and she looked down at his soft cock. She stood up and their tongues entwined as he played with her nipple. "This was fantastic I hope you enjoyed as much I did" he said. They kissed again and agreed that this was a special night for both of them.

They both dressed trying to find their cloths which were thrown all over the room.

They left the hotel together and he walked her to her car.

She kissed him one last time, a lingering wet kiss, her fingers playing with the now dry hair on the back of his neck. Then, she got in her car and started the engine as he stood beside the car and waved a smiling goodbye. He mouthed a "thank you" and she did the same. Off she drove. In the rear-view mirror she saw him walking for his car

"So this is casual sex?" she thought to herself, "I can definitely get use to this." She headed back to her normal life a little less concerned about what could have been or whether she was still sexy or not. She also left with some new memories to think back on and smile about over the coming years.

SlyDog969
SlyDog969
576 Followers
12