All Comments on 'Trini's Valentine Hat-Trick'

by IanSaulWhitcomb

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
RoAcHariusRoAcHariusover 6 years ago
Awwwwwww

Awwwwww, kinda kinky and sooooo cuuuuuuute! That made me smile. The world needs more Trini!

ender2k2kender2k2kover 6 years ago
Great story.

Good luck in the contest. Thanks

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombover 6 years agoAuthor
@RoAcHarius

Thanks! I've been trying to figure out a new Trini story for a while, but I was kind of fixated on getting Liz into the picture and it just took me forever to find a reason that felt right. Hopefully there won't be as big a delay on the next one ...

: )

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombover 6 years agoAuthor
@ender2k2k

Much appreciated! Obviously, my fingers are crossed for the contest ... but getting nice comments is just as big a deal to me, so as far as I'm concerned, I'm already a winner!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Liked it

I like the idea but maybe I am just a dumb country boy and found it hard to follow. Sorry maybe it was just me after reading other comments

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombover 6 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous (Liked it)

Thanks for commenting! I try to walk a fine line when it comes to spelling all the information in a story out. As a reader, I really enjoy inferring things the writer has written "between the lines." But I know that's not everyone's preferred style, and of course there's no guarantee that I get everything right when I'm trying to write things into the story with implication instead of overt description. Sorry it didn't hit on all cylinders for you!

yeshua63043yeshua63043over 6 years ago
What a great story!

You have great way of telling a story that is both hot and interesting. You are now one of my favorite authors on Literotica.

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombover 6 years agoAuthor
@yeshua63043

Thanks so much! There are a pretty good number of super authors here, so I take that as a high compliment!

scorge30scorge30about 6 years ago
Great stuff

Your shemale stories are some of the best that I have read. I would like to read more about Trini and Wyn, hopefully them settling down and Trini retiring from the sex work. I'd also like to read about Wyn and Trini going exclusive, and forgoing condoms in a committed relationship. I hope that Trini retires from sex work, follows Wyn to Seattle and they settle into domestic life as a couple.

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombalmost 6 years agoAuthor
@scorge30

Thanks for commenting! The right story idea has to come to me before I can write a Trini story, so I can never really predict where things will go next. But we’ll see!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing, as always!

I've been away from literotica for a while, but I was absolutely delighted to see that you had posted something new. I wasn't surprised at all to enjoy your work, but I was refreshed to read a story that moved me so. New and old characters were engaging and delightful, and the story stirred genuine emotions and reactions. You remain my absolute favorite author in this site and one of best anywhere. I was completely satisfied with the resolution, but now I want to know how Wyn and Trini enjoyed their Valentine's Day.

I would love to see them just embrace each other and their love, but I imagine that Trini might have extra incentive to express herself physically. There could also be a potential violation of Trini's confidentiality policy, which I appreciate as much as your consistency in maintaining it. The bottom line is that this was Liz and Carly's love story, and you kept it focused on them. To add more of Trini and Wyn would've taken away from that, but you left me wanting more of the characters and the story. Kudos! [I left this out at first; but when I decided to include a side note, it turned into a paragraph.]

I loved how the plot unfolded, and particularly, Liz's phone call to Wyn. It served multiple purposes, including filling Carly in on details; but I especially liked her asking for permission. I also deeply appreciate Trini's humanizing sexual restraint and Liz's clear perception of it. Genuine respect and multidimensional characters, with distinct and develped personalities, go so far in connecting with the reader.

As I've gushed on enough, I'll only add that I enjoyed this much more after being repulsed by another story whose chapters currently litter the top Hall of Fame posts in this category.

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombover 5 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous (Amazing, as Always!)

I'm really glad you singled out the phone call as a highlight -- it's one of my favorite parts of the story too, both from a perspective of story construction and because it just plain tickles me whenever I reread it. It was also important to me that the story have a very sensitive side to it, which is part of why it took me a while to get around to writing this new installment in Trini's saga. I knew I wanted to keep Liz involved, but I also knew neither Liz nor Trini would ever risk hurting Wyn, so for a long time I was stumped as to how I could get them into bed together.

Where things will go from here, I don't know, but thank you very much for letting me know how you felt about the story and for the thoughtfulness of your response to it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The best TG story I’ve ever read

Very clever and entertaining. Loved the main characters in the series

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombover 5 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous (The best TG story I’ve ever read)

Wow, thank you for the high praise! Trini is one of my favorites, so it’s extra-nice to hear that someone puts her at the top of their list.)

: )

Ms1994Ms1994over 5 years ago
Very enjoyable.

I really enjoyed this series.

Fun characters, well plotted, well constructed, entertaining situations, and hot. I'd love to see more, if your muse strikes again.

Thanks.

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombover 5 years agoAuthor
@Ms1994

I’m always delighted to hear that readers enjoyed a series, so thank you immensely for commenting!

I share your hope that my Trini muse will strike again soon ...

: )

SamWinters83SamWinters83over 4 years ago

.... fucking making me tear up at the ending of a smut story. How dare you?

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombover 4 years agoAuthor
@SamWinters83

I can be diabolical like that sometimes ...

: )

Thanks for commenting!

Joann69Joann69over 1 year ago

Can't wait till Easter!!!!!!!!

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombover 1 year agoAuthor

@Joann69

I don't know that a new Trini story will be hopping down the bunny trail, but thank you for the encouragement!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIanSaulWhitcomb@IanSaulWhitcomb
Update 04/21/20: The e-book version of The Inn releases this Friday and can be pre-ordered now! For more details, see my Twitter at @coolgasmic! Thank you all very much for all the support and positive feedback! I really do appreciate it more than I can say. Bio: I blog, I...