Trinity Finishing School Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark smiled, "I suspected as much. Just to be clear, and again let me beg your indulgence for just one more moment, you mean physical punishment for transgression up to and including sexual domination?"

Somewhat wary but committed to seeing it through, I nodded, "Yes, discipline needs to be accompanied by physical pain to be effective. Forced sexual submission accompanied by pain is the most effective of all. I prefer to be extremely private about such things, however."

"Marvellous. I'm quite convinced you would fit in perfectly here -- let me explain our program and philosophy and you tell me if you don't agree. We screen VERY carefully for the right kind of students whom we can mold into the type of young women our clients are looking for. We only accept very attractive girls between the ages of 18 and 21 who have demonstrated to our satisfaction the right kind of personality traits -- deep respect for authority (even submissiveness), strong preference for predictability and order, reasonable intelligence, and a certain lack of personal ambition. At the end of the program we deliver young women who can be productive in a variety of mid-level clerical and administrative functions but who have also been trained to serve as uninhibited, submissive sexual playthings. Willing, even eager, nubile sex slaves who can move around in society and are good enough at their day job not to have their presence questioned. Let me be clear, though; we do NOT allow our girls to be placed where their only job is sex or they are effectively imprisoned -- no brothels, harems, dungeons, anything of that kind. We check on them regularly for the first three years of their placement. They leave here to have lives with freedom, dignity and happiness."

"I can certainly believe you would get well compensated if you can actually deliver on that promise. How do you even start such training? I'd imagine many girls would balk and create quite a stink the first time you crossed that line, and the unwanted publicity would shut you down in a second. I applaud the fact that the school is so secluded but you can't keep people from leaving if they want to."

"Nor would we try. We have a pretty good system here. Admissions is the first, most important piece -- we do a lot of diligence before admitting students. Still, we lose about 10% of each class because they do not respond well to the initial phases of discipline (which does not include any overtly sexual aspects). Those girls we lose pretty fast (in the first month or so) and we have an arrangement with another finishing school nearby that does not provide our kind of special training. We do not charge our customary deferred fees to those who leave right away -- in fact we subsidize their tuition at the new school to smooth over any complaints. We try for classes of 25 and admit a few extra if we can to account for attrition. Out of that 25, maybe two or three do go on to college and we don't make any placement income -- we don't discourage that, however, it provides a good narrative for the school publicly and in fact, those students often provide referrals of new girls back to us.

"Almost all the others we place with clients of ours (it's been five years since we had a girl we couldn't find a spot for) as personal assistants, majordomos, nannies -- those kinds of things -- with, of course, some 'special' duties. We do screen our clients extremely carefully -- they make a large upfront investment in the placement and their risk from embarrassment is just as great as ours so our interests are aligned. Occasionally a girl will leave the program at some point for other reasons; drugs, laziness, etc. and those pose the greatest risk. The leverage of our high deferred tuition proves invaluable in such cases and we've been effective at keeping them quiet. That tuition 'debt', if you will, is an important part of our system for girls who are successful here as well -- it's quite impactful as both a carrot and a stick. We don't actually collect any any of these fees, we are funded completely by placement fees of our graduates.

"As for system and timetable, it's gradual but intensive -- the girls live here full-time, including the summer between the first and second year, so we control their experience pretty completely. As an aside, staff is expected to take turns living in the dorms as proctors for two weeks at a time -- the teachers actually consider that a perk. Corporal punishment sets the tone of authority and starts almost immediately though most of the girls are used to that already when they arrive. We're good at creating situations where minor infractions are almost impossible to avoid -- there won't be a single girl here who hasn't been punished multiple times by the end of her first month. We get the girls comfortable with casual nudity quickly as well, anatomy is a required first year class where both students and teachers serve as live models and constant contact in other settings gets rid of any lingering modesty -- bathrooms, showers, locker rooms, etc. are all co-ed and only toilet stalls have doors or any screening. Having all the girls share the same experience (playing favorites is very counterproductive and strongly discouraged) goes a long way to getting them comfortable and feeling that life here is normal -- mixing the second years in with the first promotes this sense as well. Introduction of more intimate punishment and explicit sexual contact takes longer -- we establish a connection between more severe rules infractions and more intimate and exposed punishment (which again we are experienced at instigating). We also mix a mild but effective aphrodisiac (our own formula which we sell to clients as well) into the diet so the girls are a little horny almost all the time; since we're the only males here and they outnumber us five to one they become much more receptive to sexual situations. Most importantly and what ultimately makes our system so successful, we indoctrinate the girls constantly with a sense of guilt and responsibility about arousing men -- from discussion topics to assignments to literature to media (including a very heavy dose of subliminal messaging) and ultimately to discipline; everything reinforces the message that if a girl excites a man, it is her fault and her obligation to fix it. Once that message takes hold, full sexual submission is not a big step. With students that have the right natural disposition it works like a charm."

"I'm impressed," I admitted. "Why the requirement for matriculating a student to get a teaching job?"

Mark smiled, "Several reasons; 1) men who can find a girl that meets our requirements and is willing to enroll are likely to have the right temperament and attitude, 2) having a student he was responsible for around for his first two years fosters a certain 'buy-in' to our process and our confidentiality, and 3) if I posted a job with duties that included disciplining, training and (let's be honest) molesting four dozen beautiful young girls every day I'd have a million applicants by Friday -- it serves an an effective barrier to entry."

I laughed, "Fair enough. Well you seem to have a fantastic program here and I'm certainly interested, what else do we need to discuss?"

Just then Mark's cellphone buzzed; he looked down and muttered, "Jenny again. Hugh, how would you like to observe a disciplinary session? This young lady has been here since last fall and is fairly advanced, so this will not only be a fairly intimate punishment but also a teaching moment."

"By all means. Lead the way."

12