All Comments on 'Trip Down Memory Lane'

by justgottawrite

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Trip Down memory lane.

Great story of mom /son

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
excellent!

I love how 20 year old Jason says to his mother, with his fat young cock up his own mother's cunt up to his balls, "Mom, I feel like I've waited my entire life for this. I feel like you made me just for you, that I came out of you destined to be back inside for the rest of things." For any young male, nothing can compare with having his cock up the same hairy hole he came out of, pumping away like mad at his own damn birth canal, and finally blowing his balls and splattering a great twatful of semen up inside the twat of all his boyish dreams. His own mommy's glorious ever-loving twat!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just killed it

Why add the black guy shit.

forever316forever316over 7 years ago
Would really like a chapter 2

Since we already know how they end up (married with kids etc) you could keep the same scenario going as this one, where you give us a glimpse into their current life, but then he takes a trip down memory lane again and remembers the following day after their first time. You could keep that same thing going for a few chapters.

That would make a decent series. The next one is them dating and planning their lives together and the next one is them moving to a new town etc.

This could be a fantastic series and I would love to see how their beginnings progress into the debauchery we read in the first chapter.

Johnny0432Johnny0432over 6 years ago
sex parties???

that killed this story. there is ZERO love here. wow what a whore...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Perfect until the end. Totally ruined a great story.

DelawareRiverRowerDelawareRiverRowerabout 2 years ago

Great story until the b.s. at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yucky ending! Don’t need other guys doing her.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Was great, until the sex party mention = instant 1-star. That shit doesn't belong in an incest story. How can there be authors that don't know that obvious and basic rule? It was otherwise pretty solid.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous