Trip Down Memory Lane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There, baby-bear. There you go. Let it out." She kept stroking, milking me, surrounding me in soft, wet fabric.

"Mom, I'm... God, I'm sorry... You're just, naked, and..."

"Shhh, it's ok, Jason, it's more than ok, actually. I needed to know if you wanted me, and you just proved that." Her hand slipped into my sweats and held my slippery come-covered cock, still hard. "Oh my God, Jason, you have such a thick..." Her voice trailed off as she looked me in the eyes. The light was dark, but I could tell her lips were parted, and she was breathing heavily.

"Jason, what I'm trying to tell you is that I need you for my man. Will you be my man now?" She started sucking my nipple again as her hand kept me incredibly hard and aroused.

"Are you sure, Mom? This is what you want? Really?" I could not believe any of this was happening. Childhood fantasies of over 10 years were coming to life before my eyes.

"Yes, but there's something else. If you're going to be my man, you have to really do it. This isn't a secret I want to keep hidden forever. We'll need to...well, you'll have to marry me. And we'll need to move somewhere else, somewhere where nobody knows us." Her hands were pushing my sweats down over my hips. I raised myself up to help her get them off of me. "We'll need to be husband and wife. I'll need to be your wife, baby."

"I don't... I don't know what to say, Mom. This is... God, this is so bizarre!" The sheets fell back as she got up on her knees to finishing undressing me.

"I know. I planned to take a lot longer than this, planned to take things really slowly and give you lots of chances to back out, but..." She looked down at me, and her hand slowly eased its way between her legs. She started rubbing her clit. "The truth is I've wanted you for a while now, and I just can't wait that long. I need to fuck you tonight. If this is all I get, and you want to call everything off tomorrow, that's fine, any regrets you have are ok. But..." She licked her lips.

"I need it, and I need it from you. I want to spend the rest of tonight doing everything I've wanted to do with you. And when we wake up — if we go to sleep at all — tomorrow we can deal with the realities and consequences."

She pushed her tits out. She reached down and grabbed my cock. "Now I'm going to sit on this thick, solid fucking thing and come on it, over and over again. If you don't want me to do that, just shake your head." She was already moving her body, positioning herself over me as she aimed me straight up. She watched me for any sign of distress or denial.

I put one hand on her hip, the other on her breast, cupping the fullness, brushing the nipple with my thumb. "Mom, I'd do anything for you. If this really is what you need and what Dad wanted, if you're totally seriously about this, then... Mom, will you marry me?"

"Oh, yessssssssss..." She slowly engulfed me in an incredibly tight, hot, wet pussy. She was soaking, I encountered no friction at all, just a blessed, holy tightness. Her asscheeks bounced down against my thighs. "Yessss, baby, of course I will..." She raised up until just my head was inside her. "We don't have any rings, but what if..." She lowered back down, making me groan. "What if I'm your ring? What if my tight pussy is your ring, my body and my soul the diamonds, for our engagement?" She smiled down at me.

"God, Mom, my heart... I just... Fuck, I love you so much right now, I can't... I don't have words..." My eyes were like saucers, looking at her body, her hair, her tits, the roundness of her belly. I couldn't look at her enough.

"Oooooh, Jason, you fill me up so much... Will you protect me? Will you keep me safe?" She moved up and down, up and down. I could feel another orgasm arriving in record time.

"Yes."

"Will you promise to love me until our last days? Just like your father promised, and did?" My cock felt like it was twice its normal size.

"Yes!"

"Will you promise to take me to sex parties, to have other lovers and let me watch, to let me eat your cream pies from them, to watch yourself as I sit on huge black cocks and scream your name as I come? Like your Daddy did?"

"YES!" The thought of her riding a hot black guy made me furious with jealousy and inflamed with desire for her.

"Jason, my beautiful baby boy, there's just one...more...thing..." She was twirling her hips and clenching down with her Kegel muscles. "Do you know...what newlyweds do...on their first night together?"

My balls were on the verge of exploding. "What?" I gasped. "Mom, I'm about to come!"

"Yes, I know, honey-bear. What newlyweds do, on their honeymoon, on their first night together, if they really love each other..." She was pinching my nipples, and I started coming. I groaned as the hot come raced up my shaft.

"They make love. They make deep, hard love, because...oooh, I can feel your come inside me, so deep, it's so warm... They do it because they want to start a family. They want...to make a baby."

She had the most serene, beautiful face at that moment. I'll never forget how she looked in the moonlight at that second, looking down at me, so clearly in love with her own flesh and blood.

"Jason, I'm not on any birth control. You could be making a baby inside of me right now, honey. In fact, I'm almost certain you are. If that freaks you out and you want to stop, we'll stop. But this is what I needed. Your cock, your hand in marriage, and another child." She kept riding me slowly and reached down to caress my face with her hand.

"Mom!" My heart felt like it was going to give out. "I'm... Oh my God, you want my child?"

"Jason, I want all of your children. As many as you will give me. I consider it... oh, I'm getting so close, keep going... I consider it part of my responsibility in our marriage. I want to get your baby planted in my belly, making me huge again, like I was with you. Oh God, just wait until you see how huge my tits get." She held them in her hands, and pinched her nipples gently. Her hips continued to ride me.

"I can't...I don't..." I just shut up and pulled her towards me, taking a nipple into my mouth.

"Yesssss, oh, honey-bear, suck on them, feed from your horny momma. You know I'll always take such good care of my baby boy." Fuck, the way she talked. I didn't know she had this in her. She was a demon! She was my mother! And she wanted to be all mine!

"Oh, yes, coming again!" she moaned. Again? I didn't know about the first time. (Turned out this was her seventh orgasm. She was keeping it on the d/l while she got what she really wanted — my baby.)

"Mom?" I looked up at her. She sat upright.

"What, honey? Do you need something? Do you want to change position? Or enter my hot body through another place? All my places are yours, baby. Ooooooooh!" Her voice rose as she climaxed again.

"We just got engaged, and we haven't even kissed yet."

Her hips stopped. All motion ceased. "Holy shit, you're right! That's... That needs to be fixed, right now." She leaned down very slowly. "Jason, this kiss is going to start the rest of our lives together. Are you ready? Are you ready to fuck your mother and make her pregnant again and again, take care of her and her children, protect them, love them, make a life with them? Are you ready to kiss your own mother and claim her as your own? Forever and ever?"

"Mom, I feel like I've waited my entire life for this. I feel like you made me just for you, that I came out of you destined to be back inside for the rest of things. Yes. Yes, I am totally ready to make you mine forever. Please be my wife, my lover, my mother, forever." I saw her eyes tear up until one spilled over and ran down her cheek, leaving a shining trail after it.

She slowed her hips way, way down, but still barely kept moving. Her lips touched mine then pulled away just a hair. Then she moved in again. Her hands held mine down on the bed, pushing into the mattress. My hips thrust up into her as slowly as I could manage.

Our lips met again. I felt her tongue search for mine. The fit was perfect, and her smell — it was so close to my own, but subtly different; the same pheromones were surrounding us, making us insane with lust and love for each other. That kiss will live with me as long as I have memory to keep it.

I don't know how long it actually lasted, but it felt like an hour. We kept making out as we slid our wet, hot flesh against each other. I think I came again, but I'm not really sure — my emotions and heart were so strong that it was difficult to think about anything specific. Later she said she could remember four more orgasms, but there were probably more.

Our kiss finally ended, and she said she was getting tired being on top. I rolled her over onto her back, and kept thrusting softly. We continued using those two positions, over and over again, for the next 6 hours. Thank God she had really good lube.

She did get pregnant that night, and we had all sorts of adventures while she was growing our child in her womb. She went on to have two more children, 2 boys and a girl total so far. And I do take her to sex parties. And we currently have three black studs who service her when I get tired or I'm out of town. They're fantastic family friends. One of them, Orlando, is the godfather to my baby girl Hannah. She laughs that if I didn't keep her pregnant so much, one of the torpedoes coming out of her tube would have very kinky hair.

Honestly? I wouldn't mind that a bit.

12