All Comments on 'Trip with Friends Ch. 01'

by TheCandyManCan13

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
CandPSCandPSover 7 years ago
A beautiful story

A great story of how many men discover themselves and the joys of man to man sex. I'm sure the party that next night would be one that would not be forgotten soon.

69stroker6969stroker69over 7 years ago
More please

Loved the story, loved the build up, I'd love to have Isaac take me into his bedroom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More please!!!!!!!

I must see this straight boy become a gay bottom. Please!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
20/10 story

When is the sequel coming out I wanna see what happens next ! I still would love to see him go to that straight club, the straighter he is the hotter it is when he gets fucked

gayswallowergayswallowerover 7 years ago
sexy

I like how you love being with friends who gives in for gay sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Your opening is very telling

We know when you started loving cock, that part is great, but my question is this; when do you think you became an anti-Semite? what kind of person opens up their erotic story with, "I know what you are thinking, but I am not a jew" ... did you vote for trump too?

TheCandyManCan13TheCandyManCan13almost 7 years agoAuthor
Anti-Semitic?

First off, your reading of that phrase as anti-Semitic is yours alone. It says "Jewish", not "Jew", and is a reference to the fact that the name Grossman (or Groß‍mann) is a common German Jewish name, common now amongst Israelis as well. My purpose here was to avoid any reference to a specific ethnicity or heritage outside of a generic European one. I have no problem with characters of any ethnicity or culture in my stories, as evidenced by their content.

And no, I didn't vote for Trump. Not only because my views stand in direct opposition to his (if he can be said to have any), but also because I can't vote in the US.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
great story

hope to read Ch.02 soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sigh

People should really stop using “you voted for Trump” as an insult. It’s stale, boring, overused, and irritating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot!!!

I hope there will be a part 2 someday to see what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A maybe not so straight man "Loved it"

This is a well crafted story and worthy of a sequel. Why not ? take the opportunity in 2020 to complete your fantastic start of 2016

My very best wishes to an accomplished story teller

W.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheCandyManCan13@TheCandyManCan13
I am into stories with big dick, highly masculine men dominating men and women and taking them to realms of pleasure they have never experienced before. Sometimes, I also like to write about shemales or futa fucking men and women. I also like straight men being seduced by men...