Triple Dog Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright, Taylor," she said, "Stand on the bed and do a striptease for us. Nice and slow. Let us see all of this flesh you sell."

"Yes, mistress," said Taylor in earnest submission and stood up. The girls backed away from the bed to give her room. Taylor started to sway and wave her arms around. She pulled her T-shirt up and hooked it above her bra. She mashed her tits and presented them to each girl in turn. She pulled the T-shirt all the way off and turned her back to the girls, sticking her ass out at them. She bounced her hips, making her short, plaid skirt jump up and reveal her black, lace panties. The girls averted their eyes, at first, but then they peered hard to make out the details of the amber collored tatoo on her asscheek. She sat down and pulled her legs up, one by one, to remove her shoes and knee high socks. She kicked her spread legs up and down, shamelessly showing her friends her lace covered crotch between them. Finally, she sat up and undid her bra, freeing her tits and shaking them at each girl in turn. The girls were red faced, except for Emma, who looked her over with critical detachment, and Anna, who was devouring her with her eyes. Taylor stood up and rolled her panties down her legs. She repeated her earlier moves and flashed her bare and hairless crotch at the girls. Finally, she took off the skirt and tossed it away. She knelt down on the bed, her knees spread and her upturned hands on them.

"On your hands and knees, cunt," sneered Anna, viciously, "present your ass!" Taylor quickly obeyed and Anna knelt behind her. She raised her hand and brought it down hard on Taylor's tatooed asscheek. Laurie and Maria jumped into action and caught Anna's hand before the second swat. She glared at them.

"She said sex slave," Diane reminded, "not chew toy!"

Anna raised her eyebrows and cocked her head. "Let's ask the professional, shall we," she suggested. "Taylor, does getting spanked count as being a sex slave?"

"Yes, mistress," Taylor replied.

"Did you ever get spanked at your escort job," Anna inquired, after the girls let go of her arm.

"Yes, mistress," Taylor replied.

"And how often do you get spanked at your escort job," pressed Anna.

"Two or three times a week, mistress," Taylor replied.

"See," said Anna to the girls, rhetorically. She pulled back her hand and resumed spanking Taylor's bare behind. She repeatedly brought her arm up, only to bring it down hard on the defenseless buttocks. The smacks were louder than the music from downstairs and the girls tried to convince Anna to stop, but she kept on. She was going to have her revenge on the tall bitch that broke her nose last fall. She alternated hands as she got tired, but she kept up her spanks. Taylor's ass was bright red and hot to the touch, but Anna only stopped when her shoulders started to seriously ache. All throughout the spanking, Taylor just kept presenting her ass for more. As Anna stepped off the bed to catch her breath, the girls all saw that Taylor's pussy was literally dripping on the bed with arousal. They looked at each other, red faced, as they realized they could smell their friend's pussy juice.

"Roll over on your ass, bitch," commanded a tired Anna.

"Yes, mistress," replied Taylor and rolled over. Her face bore a grimace of agony as she put her, not inconsiderable, weight on her abused ass.

"Scoot a bit down," ordered Anna.

"Yes, mistress," replied Taylor, as she dragged her abused posterior down the duvet. Anna was disappointed that Taylor endured the abuse so stoically. She wanted the overgrown bitch to suffer and beg for mercy, in earnest. She came up with another idea. She took off her cut-offs and rolled her thong down her legs, revealing her unkempt bush of dark blonde curls.

"What are you doing," exclaimed Maria in alarm.

"Shut up," retorted Anna, angrily. She stepped over Taylor and lowered her crotch to the girl's face. "Eat my pussy, slave!" Much to the consternation of the rest of the girls, Taylor obeyed. Her face was obscured by Anna's groin, but, as the music stopped, the girls could hear her lick the outer lips and hum against them. Anna ground her crotch into Taylor's face and enjoyed the feeling of power over the bigger girl. The fact that she was being eaten out by a girl, meant nothing to her, at that moment. She vocalized her pleasure without restraint. She enjoyed and delighted in the power, until she realized she was genuinely close to cumming. The music started back up, louder than before. Her voice hitched and she tried to remove herself from Taylor's agile and skilled tongue, but the big girl reached up and grasped her lower back. Taylor redoubled her efforts on Anna's clit and Anna began to babble and squeal nonsensically, the tension in her chest preventing her from ordering Taylor to let go. Anna screwed her eyes shut but still saw a pulsating light as she experienced her first ever orgasm. Her pussy clenched around Taylor's tongue, that penetrated her as far as it could go. Anna's whole body was bathed in waves of heat and pleasure that welled up from within.

Taylor kept going and soon, Anna screamed out in a second orgasm, hot on the heels of the first one. A small part of Anna's brain realized Taylor had gained the upper hand, and was winning, but the pleasure was drowning out those complaints. She lost count of how many orgasms Taylor forced her through, before she managed to yell out, "Stop it!" Taylor let go of Anna's hips and ceased to give her pleasure. Anna got up on shaky legs and collapsed on the floor, next to the bed.

Laurie asked Taylor if she was ok and Taylor waved off her concerns. Maria tried to see if Anna was ok, but the girl glared her away, even as she handed her own clothing over to her. Anna was overwhelmed and she needed to get some air and think things through, so she got up and wordlessly went into the adjoining bathroom. The girls stood around, embarrassed and unsure of what to do next, when Diane asked Emma how much time was left.

"About twenty more minutes," said Emma, checking her watch. "Why do you ask?"

Diane smiled a wicked smile and pointed to the closets. "You girls hide in there," she said, "I've got an idea of how I can use a sex slave right about now." She left the room, unheeding of Emma, Laurie and Maria's protestations. The trio turned to Taylor and asked her if she was alright, or if they could get her anything. Taylor waved their concerns away with a satisfied smile.

Laurie turned to the door and exclaimed, "Shit! Diane's bringing up Ray! Hide!" The girls ran into the closet and closed the doors behind them. Diane indeed did bring her ex-boyfriend Ray, into the room.

She indicated Taylor with both hands, and intoned a cheerful, "Ta-daaaah!"

"Whoah, babe," slurred a drunken Ray, "For me?"

"Yes, tiger," purred Diane in his ear. "All for you." She held up Taylor's purse and started filming things.

Ray stepped up to the edge of the bed and fumbled with his zipper. "Get his dick out and suck it," Diane ordered Taylor, and she complied. She gave Ray's flaccid member a few gentle squeezes before lowering her face to it and taking it all in her mouth. Her cheeks hollowed as she sucked at the same time, as she ran her tongue all over the head of his cock. Ray's member began to grow bigger and bigger, with each stroke of Taylor's agile tongue. Finally, he grew to full mast and pulled out of her face.

"Lie back," he ordered and spread her legs. Taylor smiled a warm, inviting smile at him as he aimed his dick sloppily at her pussy.

"May I," she asked politely. When Ray looked her in the eye, she waited for his answer with a neutral face. After drunkenly searching her eyes for a minute or so, Ray seemed to shrug off his concerns and simply nodded at Taylor. Taylor encompassed his girth with her long, slender fingers and cooed appreciatively. She guided him to her pussy and wrapped her long legs around his backside. Ray plunged into her, groaning all the way. He humped her with slow, drunken thrusts, at first. As his drunk mind started to catch up with the sensations coming from his dick, he seemed to regain his sobriety. His thrusts became increasingly better timed, and placed, and soon he started to groan continuously. Taylor's skin flushed from head to toe as she came with a shuddering wail.

Diane recognized Ray's sounds and suggested, "Pull out and come on her face!"

Ray pulled out and began stroking his cock. Taylor sat up and opened her mouth, sticking her tongue out to catch all of his semen. Ray aimed his dick at her mouth and came with a shout. His sperm splattered all over Taylor's cheeks and chin, each squirt coming close to her mouth, but not in it. He stumbled off the bed, chest heaving and tucked himself back in his pants. Taylor scooped all of his cum from her face and swallowed it up eagerly. He watched her do it and left without a word to either girl.

Diane giggled evilly and reopened Brian's email to send Rhonda another delightful film. The girls exited the closets and Anna left the bathroom. "Is Taylor's time up, already," asked Laurie.

Emma confirmed it was, so Laurie helped Taylor out of bed, gathered her clothes, and led her into the bathroom. She helped Taylor get cleaned up. As she was helping her dress, she asked her, "Taylor, why did you let Anna do that to you, just now?"

"Because I made the dare," was Taylor's answer.

Laurie gave her a look. "You know what I mean," she said.

Taylor heaved a tired sigh and looked Laurie over with an appraising eye. She wanted to know how Taylor could be a sex slave for hire, of course. "Have you ever tried just letting go," Taylor asked Laurie. "Just let go and be someone else's, for a while? Just be there for that person, in whatever way they want you, and forget about yourself? Have you ever been simply so overloaded with physical sensations, that your brain could no longer retain the capacity to torment you with endless self-doubts about your body and career and money and all that shit? Have you?"

Laurie's eyes became a bit glazed as she thought on her threesomes with her father and Gould. Being sandwiched between two experienced and eager lovers felt exactly like what Taylor was describing.

"I can see you haven't," continued Taylor, "not really, anyway. It's a spectacular feeling, Laurie. All those worries float away, and the only thing left is acceptance and pleasure. Oh, my god! The pleasure! I cum like a motherfucker after a good spanking! Every single time! Have you ever been spanked and then fucked?"

Laurie blushed and turned away from Taylor in a near panic. Gould loved doing exactly that to her and even named that as part of his price for rejoining her dad's firm. And she adored such treatment. Taylor had no idea of that, but she might guess it, if Laurie acted weird. She berated herself for panicking. She forced herself to calm down and turned back around. "No, but it sounds great," she said, with sarcasm.

Taylor gave her a knowing smile. "Yes you have, you little vixen," she purred, "and you fucking loved it!" Laurie adopted a neutral expression, and Taylor took it for a confirmation.

"Consensual sexy play between trusting lovers is one thing," stated Laurie, "getting loaned out to some rich loser is something else entirely. Almost the exact opposite. You're just a piece of meat to them!"

"To them, I am acceptance," said Taylor, without putting on airs. "I am hired because I am proof they are worthy of affection, and that accommodating their fetishes is ok."

"You are a commodity to them," Laurie insisted, "to be bought and traded, nothing else!"

Taylor gave her a long, considering look and then sighed. "I'm all cleaned up and dressed," she said, and cocked her head. "Let's not argue about this and go rejoin the party instead, hm?" Laurie nodded and they left the bathroom to be greeted by Anna's smirk.

"What are you smirking at," asked Laurie.

"Oh," drawled Anna, "nothing much. I just, like, realized that I'm the one that has to dare Taylor, here!" Anna laughed as Laurie recognized the truth of her claim. If Maria were to dare Taylor, then Anna would be left to dare herself. She clapped her hands and jumped up and down excitedly. "Taylor, I triple dog dare you to turn enough tricks to earn me a thousand dollars this very night!"

The girls exploded into protests over the dare on the grounds that it was illegal and immoral and dangerous and impossible and so on. Anna just smirked and stared into Taylor's eyes, expecting to see fear and hesitation appear there at any moment. She was a bit miffed when Taylor just kept on smiling warmly. When the rest of the girls took a breath from the complaining, Laurie spoke up, "Joke's on you, Anna! Taylor is going to refuse this dare, and you're not going be able to make a grand, so you're out of the game and she isn't! Ha, ha!" Laurie turned to Taylor for confirmation and her glee died when she saw the tall girl's smile. "Taylor," she cried in dismay, "You can't! Tell me you won't!"

Taylor held up a finger and silenced the room full of girls. The music downstairs was turned off and shouts and scuffling was heard, instead. Emma's eyes bugged out and she whispered, "Guess the party's busted, huh?" The girls laughed like kids as they ran down the stairs and out the back door, evading the police that was attempting to identify all the revelers.

They reassembled in Carsy and took off down the street, Emma at the wheel. Taylor took out her phone and dialed a number. She spoke briefly to whoever picked up and then punched in an address into her phone's GPS. "Emma," she instructed, "take us to this address."

"What is this place," asked the white-haired driver.

"Oh, just somewhere for me to do my dare, all in one sitting," replied Taylor, offhandedly. "And I'd like for all of you to help me!" The girls yelled and hollered at Emma to stop the car, but, as she looked at Taylor, the tall girl silently urged her to drive on. Her smile promised safety and fun, and the dare was for Taylor, and Taylor alone, to hook for the money, so Emma drove on.

By the time they got to Bainbridge Depot, the girls were tired from yelling at Taylor and Emma. Laurie cleared her throat and leaned over to speak softly in Taylor's ear, "Dear friend, I think you're, at this moment, doing something psychologists call 'projecting'. You think that, because you believe hooking is enjoyable, that all the rest of us have to believe it too, and that-"

Taylor rolled her eyes, put a finger to Laurie's lips and said, "Can I just stop the two-bit psychoanalysis right there, and point out that I'm not actually trying to recruit you girls to hook for me. Anna dared me to make the cash, I just need you girls to assist me."

"What," Diane blurted out, "you mean, like, fluffers on a porn set?"

"No," said a smiling Taylor, "like watchers." As Emma parked at their destination, Taylor urged the girls to follow her. "We're already late! Just stick together and follow me! Say nothing, make no comment while you're in there, and do not, I stress, do not giggle! Looking grossed out is ok, just don't point any fingers and do not voice your indignation! As a matter of fact, as soon as you sit down, act like you're statues!"

The girls followed Taylor to the front door of the giant mansion, their complaints temporarily overridden by the vibrant garden that surrounded the magnificent edifice. They didn't even notice the butler until he very politely requested, "If you'll follow me, please, miss?" They lined up behind Taylor and followed in a single file, gawking at the mansions' opulent interior.

They reached the well-lit library and Taylor was greeted politely by a short, middle aged, bald man, who seemed very glad to see her. Taylor indicated her following and he gestured to the reading chairs, spread around the room. "Girls, sit in those chairs," Taylor instructed. As the girls awkwardly sat down, the man sat in a comfy looking recliner in the middle of the room. Taylor walked over to him seductively and knelt between his spread knees.

She looked him in the eyes and smiled as she massaged his groin. She undid his zipper and rooted around to pull his hardening cock out of his pants. The girls watched in mute fascination and embarrassment as Taylor licked his cock to full mast. She took the head into her mouth and applied suction. The man groaned in appreciation.

Taylor's five friends watched speechless as she sucked all of the man's cock into her throat. Then they watched her take her head off of it and point the shaft upwards so she could lick the balls, tenderly, yet passionately. Next, she popped just the head of it into her mouth and they could see that her tongue was working it like mad, even as her hand stroked the shaft. The man continued to ignore them. His hands were on the armrests, they noted, not in Taylor's hair. He alternated between watching Taylor and urging her quietly on, and closing his eyes and tossing his head back with groans of delight. Taylor, for her part, kept looking him in the eye, except when she was deepthroating him, and she seemed to be smiling, even with a face full of cock. The girls saw that there was an undeniable hunger in Taylor's eyes as she kept speeding up her ministrations upon the man's organ. Soon, he started bucking and yelping, and Taylor just held his cock in her mouth, working the shaft with fast, featherlight strokes. The man bucked hard and his whole body locked up as he let out a long, hissing, "Yes!"

He collapsed back into his chair, gulping for air. Taylor cleaned his softening cock and reverently put it back in his pants. He gave her hair a few tender strokes and thanked her. She smiled at him one more time, before standing up and walking out, gesturing for the girls to follow her. As they walked out, the butler was standing at the door and handed each girl an envelope. The confused girls followed Taylor back to Carsy and got in. Taylor handed Anna her envelope.

"What's this," asked Anna.

"Payment," replied Taylor. "In this envelope," she indicated the one she had just given to Anna, "is the thousand bucks you dared me to earn for you tonight. In the other is your two hundred bucks for being a watcher in there." Anna, not unlike the rest of the girls in the car, checked her envelope and counted two hundred dollars in it. They all blinked and looked at Taylor, mutely. "Maria, your turn to dare our little Anna, please!"

"Uh-huh," said a shocked Maria, "but let's go back to us getting paid two hundred dollars, each, to see you suck that man's balls dry!"

"Yeah," seconded Diane. "What's up with that!?"

Taylor shrugged and said, "He likes to be watched while he's sucked. It's his fetish and it's no biggie."

"No biggie," Laurie asked. "How is getting watched while you're intimate with someone, not a biggie?!"

"Never mind that," interrupted Maria, "let's get back to me getting paid two hundred dollars to watch you suck a guy off!"

"Why does he get off on being watched," asked Laurie.

Taylor turned to look an incredulous Maria in the eye as she asked, "What about it, Maria?"

"We just watched him," muttered Laurie, "he didn't even look at us once!"

Maria waved her arms in frustration before saying, "Well, first of all, what the fuck?! And secondly, is this the kind of shit you do?"

"Sometimes," said Taylor and shrugged.

"I mean," whispered Laurie, to no one in particular, "if he had wanted us to join in, I could get it. If he had wanted us to go down on one another, while HE watched US, I could get that, but we weren't even naked in there and-"

"Laurie," Taylor called for her attention. When the redhead looked up and gave it to her, she simply said, "It's his thing, let it go. Different strokes, ok? Just let it go." Laurie nodded affirmatively. "Maria, have you thought of a dare for our little Anna?"