Triple Dog Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diane expected to win. Both Taylor and Laurie enjoyed Ray's magic cock and it would behoove them to vote for her in thanks. Still, she penned down Maria's name as a plan B. They were both dating men whose lives would be ruined if the tape got out, so she might be able to convince the latina to erase her part of the tape.

Taylor wrote down Anna's name. She wanted to show the little ball of anger that she was the bigger person and that the spanking did nothing to alienate her. Hell, if anything, she hoped the blonde would actually win the vote. No one would believe her if she yelled the tape was blank, not until Taylor's Master had them by the short hairs, anyway. She knew the tape was already hers. She had called a fellow slave when she first arrived at Brian's party, to come over and replace the lockbox with one that had no code set on it. By clearing the entered code and pressing the "open" button, she simply revealed the blank chip she had asked violet to place within.

Three very anxious and two mildly interested girls turned over their votes. "Fuck," exclaimed Anna as she saw she had won the incriminating tape and the car. With a spriteness and dexterity that only comes to those who had, not too long ago, been spared from certain doom, she seized the keys and chip and dashed out of Taylor's home. Diane and Maria ran after her, yelling at her to wait and be reasonable. Anna got in the car, locked the doors, turned the engine over and peeled away, leaving her friends to cry after her. She cackled in delight. Her head was already spinning with plans. First, she was going to chew Carlos out for failing her, then she was going to show him the tape and get him to help her with the shake down. She laughed out loud and punched the roof of her old car, yelling, "Walking is for losers!" She cranked up the stereo and shed tears of joy.

Maria and Diane yelled and flagged down a cab. They got in the back, pointed at the dwindling tail lights in the distance and yelled at the cabby in one voice, "Follow that car!" The cab peeled away after Carsy.

Back in the apartment, Laurie and Taylor didn't even get a chance to act out their planned reactions. They watched their friends rush out and listened to the yelling as it faded in the distance. Their eyes met and each recognized a familiar expression on the other's face. They shared a long look of recognition, before Taylor smiled a perfectly civil smile and said, "It's late."

"Yes it is," Laurie jumped up and went to the door. "Thank you for the hospitality, Taylor."

"Any time," said Taylor as she shut the door behind her redheaded friend. She redialed violet's number and began to pleadingly chant, "pick up!" As soon as the line was established, she blurted out, "Please tell me you got the lockbox, violet!"

A basso profundo chuckle on the other end of the line made Taylor gasp in recognition and instantly kneel on the floor with her head cast down. "I don't think there's a leaping cat tattooed on my buttock, amber, not in any color."

"Master," said Taylor, reverently, "this girl humbly begs forgiveness for her insolence earlier this evening, she presumed to call on one of Your other girls and make demands of her, thus infringing on-"

"You need not recount your transgression," he said, sounding bored, "violet already told me all about your strange request. She did nothing you asked until I told her to. She knew not to interrupt my meeting, of course. Patience is a virtue, amber. Now, this chip contains incriminating testimony against a politician and a businessman?"

"Yes, Master," Taylor replied. "A state congressman from Illinois, and the head of SMG Incorporated, Steven McArdle."

"Good work, amber," he said, and Taylor smiled at the honest praise. "Not seizing a windfall is also a transgression, and this testimony will go a long way towards me forgiving you for calling violet and issuing requests. Now, why did you call my girl just now?"

"Master," Taylor spoke His title, almost as a prayer for mercy, "this girl wished to be certain that Your other girl obtained the lockbox." Taylor struggled to think up of a way to express her doubts to Master. There had been something in Laurie's eyes.

"When you express doubts in my girl's abilities to follow simple instructions, you express doubts in my abilities to train a girl, to be a Master," he reproached. Taylor winced and felt a hot tear slide down her cheek. She hated the very thought of disappointing Master. "Have you, at least, retained the code for this lockbox violet has brought me?"

"Yes, Master," Taylor answered. She had taken great pains to memorize all fifteen digits as they were typed in.

"Shame," he sighed. "A fitting start to your punishment would have been sucking off my electronics man in exchange for him opening it for us. Oh, well. You will go to bed with a medium size dildo in your asshole, inserted without lubricant, of course. You will report to the compound at eleven a.m. tomorrow, and then your punishment will be meted out."

"Yes, Master," cried Taylor. "This girl thanks you, Master." The call ended and Taylor jumped up to get ready for bed. She inserted the dildo in her anus without much preamble. Her thoughts were on tomorrow and a fear gripped her chest. If there was anything off with the tape, Master would disown her. Taylor wiped the tears from her eyes, and shut off the lights. She climbed in bed and chanted softly to herself that violet got the box in the end.

Meanwhile, outside Taylor's place, Laurie was on the phone with her adoptive father. "Dad," she asked, "has Gouldie opened the box? Have you watched the recording yet?"

"No sweetie, not yet," her father replied. "Did you happen to catch the code when they were typing it in?"

"No," she said with regret. "I only caught, like, ten digits."

"You sound worried," commented her father. "Don't be! Gouldie knows how to open these things."

"Did he have any problems with it," she asked.

"No, no," her father replied. "He called a friend in the biz, and this friend not only identified the exact type of box, he actually gave him one he had at home. The chip was easy. Anyway, Gouldie will have this thing open in fifteen minutes, tops, he says. He also said something about you owing him big time, and how he's going to spank you for interrupting his evening, and then he mentioned something about your pretty, little asshole, or something?" Laurie laughed on her end and flagged down a cab. "I don't recall him mentioning lubricant, though..."

Laurie let out a cry of mock fright and indignation, "You'd let him treat your pretty, little girl so? You heartless brute!" She sat down in the cab and gave the driver her home address.

McArdle let out a hearty laugh and said, "Just hurry home, sweetie!"

"I'll be there in twenty minutes," she replied. "I love you!" She hung up the phone and sighed. The night had gone well, in the end. There was just that look in Taylor's eye that was bugging her. She sighed and let it go. She'd find out the truth as soon as she got home. There was a lover waiting for her.