All Comments on 'Triple Tales'

by ukresearcher

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

read the end of everything this writer has ever put out. every story is about guys paying their girlfriends to fuck everyone else but them. this author must have a very sad life

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
again dead wives tell no lies

and cut studs fuck no one

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very difficult to read.

So easy to rate.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
And rating it I did dear annony

I gave it a 5!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Just read the stories of this author if you want to know why the British Empire is in decline. The men all wear cock cages.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
dear bonny

I rated it too. 1* more realistic scoring than you'll ever give, because you have no idea what the word "erotic" means

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
The first story and the only I read...

The first story and the only I read...It's a typical @ukresearcher story...All husbands are weak, stupid and wimp...all wives are the dirtiest whores...All single men are losers that only have a big cock and make money using it...It would be funny to know what happens when the other husband finds out about his wife and her cheatings...I'm sure that at least two funerals will take place...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Second Story Best of the Three

But it could have been more erotic, perhaps with the mother reminiscing to her son about the things his father likes doing in bed, and the son then picturing those things being done with his wife. If I were rating this story by itself, I'd give it 4*, but taking all three together, I only give this entire entry 3*.

SpykkeSpykkeover 8 years ago
Never judge the British

On the basis of one author's work. I read the first story and gave up in disgust.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You simply can't write a decent story

None of these three stories developed anything of interest. Sure wasn't anything erotic or sexy. Just no fun to read. And at that point, why bother? You're giving Samuelx a run for his money as the worst author on this site, right next to Edrider73.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
Annony read all of UK's stoires and then bitches saying he can't write!

Then I ask you dear annony why the FUCK do you read them!! I'll tell you why, the asshole of Lit, dear annony., is a retarded ashole who gets of more on bitching about the story then the story itself. Eat shit and die annony, you fag! I gave this a 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
the title

should not have been "The Shell game" as suggested by the author, but just "Triple tales of dumb and stupid husbands". Unbelievable stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More drivel...

Some of UKR's earlier stories were quite good, but his standard plot line of the bitchy female who cheats/humiliates her husband gets old.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
worst writer here, again he didn't disappoint.

You are a very fucked up individual.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 8 years ago
Spineless Husbands, Dimwitted Wives

Same characters, different names. Shame is you have talent. What a waste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Obviously your compatriots....

Or where else can we find such idiots like the ones you are describing here?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why?

whippets, dominoes, surprised Old Mother Riley didn't put in an appearance. Not sure what the point of these tales were but I for one wish I had not bothered to read them. Cannot on any level relate to any of the characters, their thoughts or actions

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
ukresearcher

it is time to put the academic study aside and use your talents to write uplifting and entertaining stories.

studies are not entertaining, uplifting, or instructive. Please put your talents to good use and let us all have fun.

please

SagaciousMoronSagaciousMoronover 8 years ago
Standard English Cuck story, why do they love them so?

You are not a bad writer and I have enjoyed some of your stories in the past. But your triple salvo of nauseating cuck stories has convinced me to ignore your offerings in tbe future.

Why are so many of the English authors so focused on tbis genre? I just cannot understand the thrill of a man willing to be disrespected to such a degree? I wouldn't stand it for a second from a stranger, why in Hell would anyone accept it from a wife or family?

Please consider warning us in a forward that your story will be so disgusting, so we can avoid those and enjoy the others. I don't need BTB, but these stories make my teeth hurt.

dob092095dob092095over 8 years ago
Needs to be a separate category for cuckold stories.

I don't even want my wife to have a male doctor. One strike and you are out. There is always another woman but I only have 1 pride.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

When are you going to write erotica? What keeps you going? Can't be the scores.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What kind of writer are you, that gets his jollies constantly and exclusivey...

...writing stories that put some poor man in a despicable situation and always none the wiser?

I call BS on the interviews, anyway. Too many of the stories have so much in common, as to be minor variations on a theme.

But, really, I think it's time to stop reading your offerings. They are disheartening and I think serve nothing more than to give you stroke material....imagining the readers being offended by what you write.

NoBullAlNoBullAlalmost 8 years ago
More Bull...

Not being English maybe I don't understand the mentality but if this or any of your stories are representative of English men they have a major problem and require a major dose of testosterone fed to them from an early age. I do have English "roots" and know full well that the men who left for the 'colonies' would never put up with the crap you write about!!

I first read one of your stories and didn't care for it so I tried again and still don't, so won't be punishing myself with anymore of your BS!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bozhe Moi

Writing ability-Good

Content- WTF

I see so much pain and so little contrition by those who have wronged.

High score for ability, lose a bit for content however.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
shit......

Each story was crap. In fact each got worst and i skipped alot of the last two and read just the ends. If i could really vote I'd give it a -4.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Woman

You must be a woman because you can't be a man to think stories like that are worth publishing for others to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
europeans....

With stories like this, there is no wonder to why Europe is falling apart!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Rubbish

Each story was terrible. Each story was a wate of my time.

Please, please, please stop writing this rubbish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Whatta' CUCK

Still trying to Poke my Eyes out after reading this CUCK Sh**te

GeorgeAndersonGeorgeAndersonover 6 years ago
So many plot holes, so little time

I admit that willing cuckold stories aren't my favorite genre, but I find these three examples especially dreadful because of the stupidity the author requires of the husband. I don't want to spend the time on an exhaustive analysis, but in an effort to be constructive, here are the glaring examples I see in the second story, "Family Ties:"

Dad is too sick to work his handyman job so he can't get his pussy, but once he starts fucking Connie, suddenly he's the lawn and garden he-man?

Mom says many of Dad's handyman calls were actually booty calls. Why should those stop? Since he's obviously well enough to fuck, why can't he continue to get his pussy from his stable of slut wives? Why does he need Connie?

Dad saved marriages all over town by getting the wives to cheat with him so they wouldn't cheat with other guys? I'm sure that made a difference to their husbands when they were found out.

Connie and Mom both say Dad will finish quickly and he and Connie will spend most of their time playing dominos. If that's true, how will that help Connie's horniness? And why will their first time (if it really is the first time) take all night?

Once Dad starts spending lots of time at Connie's house, how are they going to keep their affair from the boys? Or is this supposed to be some sort of learning experience for them? And what happened to 'discrete?'

Mom can't give Dad sex any more, but now that Dad has Connie, she's going to go out and 'reconnect' with Uncle. I suppose it's just for dominos, right?

And hubby never questions any of this?

The whole thing sounds to me like a slapped-together put-up job by the author to find yet another setting for his speciality: the not-overly-bright(!) willing cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I Am Sorry

All 3 of these stories are crap. Beef? Stupid. Second story. Mom is nothing more than a whore and a madam, pimping Connie out to her husband and lover, depriving her son of his wife. But the son has become a wimpy cuckold. Last story? I can see that Sam could be the father of all three children so far. But it is not likely to remain that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not even worth a comment

Do us a favor; go hang yourself

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Infidelity

There is nothing lighthearted about cheating. UK is doing his usual cuck crap.

tazz317tazz317almost 5 years ago
THOSE BRITS AND THEIR STIFF UPPER LIPS

in complete contrast to their loose nether ones. TK U MLJ LV NV

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Don't you just love Whores & Dipset stories

????

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

I suppose the 2nd story was well written because it really did piss me off. He needs a divorce and he needs to sever all ties with his parents. There is no respect there, or from the wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous