Triple Tales

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam insisted that we get married straight away and I didn't disagree. It was arranged very quickly with the only delay being a short wait while Sam's elder brother got leave from the army to be the best man. I could not believe my eyes when I saw Joe because he was gorgeous. He was in the paras so you should have a good idea what he looked like. Looking round at the reception I couldn't help thinking that Joe was really the best man there. When he claimed his kiss from the bride he slipped his tongue into my mouth - it was only very brief but it really made my toes curl and later, in bed with Sam I got off by pretending that he was his big brother.

I had a little boy and we called him Troy. As a wife and mother I decided to put my past behind me and start being a 'Goody Two Shoes'. Both Len and Danny had other ideas. Whenever either of them got me alone they would squeeze my tits and rub up against me but I have never minded being groped - it can feel quite nice and it doesn't do anybody any harm. I had enjoyed going with both of them but I wasn't married at the time. Life went on fine until Troy was nine months old and then we had a bit of an upset.

Sam had taken me to the social club - there were meant to be a couple of strippers and a good comedian on the bill. We were sitting on stools at the back of the room when the bloke next to me started getting very familiar - I think that I must have been with him some time or other. Unfortunately my husband happened to notice this guy's hand in my pants and he went absolutely crazy. There was an incident, Sam got arrested and later on he was given three months in prison.

The first night back after my husband had been locked up, Len came into my bedroom while I was still undressing but I sent him off with a flea in his ear. Then almost as soon as I was in bed, Danny came in, full of confidence and with his dick already hanging out but he got no change out of me either. It caused me to come off the pill though. For one thing they gave me side effects but the main reason I did it was to avoid temptation. The thought of going without for three whole months scared me silly and I knew that a craving for a nice stiff cock might make me behave recklessly. I knew how easy it was to slip up and I couldn't possibly get away with it twice so I was trying to make it too risky for me to open my legs to anybody. Two days later Joe turned up - he said he had just heard about Sam and had come to see if he could help. I would have liked nothing better for him to bunk in with me but he got some digs a couple of streets away.

I could not have managed without him. Joe hired a car and took me to visit Sam every time it was allowed. Other times he drove me and Troy into the country, bought us meals and generally acted like a stand-in father. The sex thing was in the air between us but we didn't. There wasn't the slightest bit of messing around - I didn't even let him kiss me because I knew that if I did that would be it. Sam could see how well we got on together and he didn't like. More than once when Joe had gone for a slash, Sam said, "What do you keep bringing him for?"

I told him flat, "It's Joe that brings me and if he didn't I'm damned if I would drag myself all this way on the bus with a baby." That shut him up.

The day after Joe went back to his regiment Sam was released unexpectedly and he burst into the bedroom as if he was expecting to catch me and Joe at it. Finding that he was mistaken he got me into bed himself and started working off a month's deprivation - I had got so desperate myself that I had resorted to sticking the hairbrush handle up there So I was as eager as he was. It just had to be my most fertile day of the month and the result was inevitable.

Nine months later Elizabeth was born. Well not quite nine months because she was two weeks premature and that's what has caused the problem. That might not have mattered if Sam had not noticed a small birth mark on the back of the baby's neck. Joe has one exactly the same and so has his father. I could see that it was just a family mark but Sam jumped to a more obvious conclusion and when he counted back nine months from the birth and arrived at a time when he was in prison there was no convincing him that I had done nothing wrong. Life went on and I'm not saying that he didn't grow to love our little girl but he is always on at me to confess.

When little Liz was five months old I went back to work again and they put me on nights straight away. I immediately came off the pill again for health reasons and because condoms made very little difference to Sam the few times that he was able to screw me. I spent the afternoons alone without being bothered - Len was at work and Danny had also gone into the army. Then one day Joe walked in. He said that there had been a court martial and he had been detailed to escort the prisoner back from the Middle East. He had taken him to Catterick and managed to wangle a couple of hours before he had to catch his flight back. I told him that I would make us a cup of tea but as I stood at the sink waiting for the kettle to boil I was trembling all over. I don't think that either of us drank a single mouthful because next thing we were in bed and going at it hammer and tongs. After a blissful two hours, Joe went for his plane and nobody but me ever knew he had called - but exactly nine months later Daemon was born. Well that's it - that is my story. I would rather that Sam never knew but if you can use it I don't mind.'

"Didn't Joe ever guess that he was the father of Daemon?" I asked.

"I'm sure that he has a pretty good idea but he isn't going to rock the boat. He's stationed in England now and I see him from time to time."

"See him?"

"We fuck like rabbits whenever we can but that is nowhere near as often as I would like. It does keep me away from other temptations though," Mandy told me frankly. Then she grinned and added, "I could be tempted by lots of other men because out the four males in Sam's family I really did draw the short straw - if you get what I mean."