Triple Threat Ch. 01

Story Info
Nate's a draft pick, Rochelle tries to make him dependent.
4.8k words
4.49
15k
2
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/06/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markedas
markedas
17 Followers

**All characters are over 18 and FICTIONAL.

**This is a SERIAL, like my other serial JUST IN TIME, so it is a running story. Please look for the following installments!

**This is the FIRST episode so it might be a little slow on the erotic stuff but it will hit it's stride.

* ~ * ~ * ~ *

"Nate, you are probably the highest drafted white running back in recent memory. How did it feel when San Francisco traded up to take you with the ninth pick?"

"Well Erin, I have to admit, growing up in Texas I was always a Cowboys fan but I can appreciate the rich tradition the 49ers have. And well. I don't think being white -- or any color really matters -- it feels great to be a top ten pick in a draft this good," Nate responded.

"Being from Abilene Christian, a Division II school, being white, being an underclassmen, being undersized at 5' 11" -- do you feel like there's a lot of pressure for you to succeed -- and a lot of pressure on the 49ers to prove that taking you with the ninth pick was worth it?"

Nate smiled, "I've been called undersized my whole life but I've been able to produce results at every level I've played at and I feel like I have a lot I can add to this 49ers offense."

"You say you have a lot to add, will you comment on the combine you had? I mean, obviously it was apparent to the teams that were there -- which the 49ers were -- but it seemed like your draft stock took off when it leaked that you were, and I'm quoting Sports Illustrated here, 'a triple threat, with speed like Payton, an arm like Elway, and hands like Rice'. How come we didn't see any of that last year?" Erin asked.

"Well, not many people watched any of our games last year before we won the Division II championship."

Erin nodded, "last question. Given your skills in the running and passing game, what do you say about Coach Daniels' recent statement that L'Brickishaw Francis will still enter training camp at the top of the depth chart?"

"I'm glad. I think Francis is a great running back who can lead this team and I hope he teaches me how to be a great back in this league. And Coach Daniels has been around a long time. If he thinks Francis is the back for our team than I need to do everything I can to show him I can be a part of this team too."

"I'm Erin Andrews, and this is Nate Foreman in San Francisco," Erin held her smile until the red light went out.

"That was pretty good, you want to buy me a drink?" Erin asked Nate.

"You'd have to buy me a drink, I'm only 20," Nate laughed.

Erin laughed with him and added, "you drive a hard bargain, but I guess that can be arranged."

Nate's smile dimmed when he saw his girlfriend Rochelle glaring at him.

"Er. Maybe another time. I promised my girlfriend I'd take her out to dinner," Nate said.

"But we could talk about a follow up..." Erin trailed off as Nate left.

Erin sighed and shook her head as she watched the sandy haired hunk walk away.

"Nate..." Rochelle began.

"I know I know. I'm sorry. Let's not argue, I want to celebrate tonight," Nate said.

Rochelle's frown washed from her face and she perked up a little bit and leaned in close, "I'll make you forget all about Erin Andrews."

And she did.

"Are you ready?" Rochelle called from the bathroom.

"Mmmhm," Nate replied good-naturedly.

"No peaking until I say so," Rochelle said.

"Mmmk," Nate said.

"Okay, you can open your eyes," Rochelle said.

Nate looked up from the hotel bed.

Rochelle was standing before him. She looked like the hottest thing Nate had ever seen.

She wore a thin, filmy white lace bra that did little to conceal or hide her already hard nipples that drew Nate's eyes. Rochelle had on a pair of equally thin white lace panties that were so tight Nate could see the rise of her pussy lips. Her white garter belt held up white stockings.

Nate sat up on the bed and Rochelle smiled at the look on his face -- and the rising erection in his pants.

Rochelle walked up and stood between Nate's knees and ran her hand through his hair.

She held onto his hair and pushed his head back and kissed him hard on the mouth. Her tongue was warm in Nate's mouth and he reached out to caress her stomach but she dodged his hand with a lascivious smile and pushed Nate down on the bed.

Rochelle slid over Nate and ground her crotch against Nate's now bulging erection.

Rochelle pushed Nate's shirt over his head and kissed up Nate's chest.

"I'm not going to take any of this off," Rochelle said.

Nate's heart beat faster.

Rochelle's hand finally trailed down to his pants and she pushed her hand in and slowly enclosed his cock in her cold hand, sending shivers up Nate's back.

Rochelle's hand moved slowly, torturing Nate. Her hand closed over the base of Nate's shaft and twisted slowly and then her hand slid off his shaft to caress his balls. Her fingers bounced back and force over each one causing Nate closed his eyes.

Rochelle pushed herself up the bed and kissed Nate wetly and got even more aggressive with her kiss, leaving Nate panting.

Nate reached his hand out and Rochelle finally let him touch her. His hands ran up to her breasts. With the tight fabric against them they seemed to be begging Nate to let them out but her remembered what Rochelle had said. Instead he fingered her nipples through the thin bra and Rochelle murmured.

Rochelle finally freed Nate from his torment as she pushed his pants down, and his cock sprang forward. Rochelle grabbed the head with her hand and ran her palm over the tip and smiled when Nate groaned.

Rochelle leaned back off Nate's chest so she was straddling him. She dramatically pushed the bottom of her panties to the side, watching Nate's eyes carefully.

She leaned forward, one hand propping her up as she reached back with the other hand to guide Nate into her.

Rochelle groaned gutturally as she took Nate's full length into her.

Nate's head swam with the sensation of the tight stockings pressed against his thighs as Rochelle lowered herself down onto him over and over.

Nate made to raise his legs but Rochelle shook her head.

"Lay back baby and let me do the work," and that deep lascivious smile stole across her face again, "besides I want to ride you."

Rochelle's hand dropped her pussy and she gently rubbed herself through her panties and Nate watched as she finally rubbed her clit with her forefinger.

Rochelle rode him harder as her own pleasure rose and Nate did all he could to hold back.

Finally Rochelle's head tipped back and she moaned in one long tone as her body shook around Nate. Nate finally released himself and felt it rush through his loins as he shot up into Rochelle over and over.

Rochelle slid off of him and stroked Nate's chest. She reached down and pulled the condom off of Nate and dropped it into the trashcan by the bed and rolled back to clutch Nate.

Rochelle opened her mouth to say something when the phone rang. Nate frowned. There weren't many people besides his agent who knew he was staying here. And his agent, Tom Browning, was a pretty hands-off agent.

"This is Nate."

"Oh honey we saw you on ESPN with that gorgeous announcer what's her name...Harold? Harold what was her name?" Nate held the phone back as his mom yelled for his dad. He could have saved his dad the trouble and told his mom the name but he wasn't feeling charitable right now.

Nate heard his dad say Erin Andrews and put the phone back to his ear where his mom continued as if there had been no interruption, "and you sounded so professional Nate I can't believe it," there was a pause and Nate waited because it didn't sound like his mom was done.

"...But I think your father would have appreciated if you had rose to the occasion on that white running backs question," his mother paused again, "I mean really Nathaniel, it is something and everyone back home has been saying that if you played that angle up a little more you'd be a shoe in for more commercials."

Nate rolled his eyes and Rochelle stared back at Nate crossly.

Nate heard his father take over the phone, "What's your mother saying now Nathaniel?"

"She was saying it was a good interview," Nate said through gritted teeth.

"I can't believe you sat across from Erin Andrews!" Nate's dad said excitedly, "was she as hot as they say?"

"Mmmhm," Nate said looking sideways at Rochelle who seemed to have heard and glared harder. If that was possible.

"So is what's her name there yet?"

"Rochelle is going to, uh, get in tomorrow," Nate said, looking at Rochelle.

Nate's father didn't like Rochelle. At first Nate had thought it was because Rochelle had had a rather awkward first meeting but when he'd heard his dad complaining to his mother and sister that, "he went to a school that's almost all white and he manages to date the only black girl he can find?"

Nate's mother also didn't like Rochelle. It wasn't that much more than general animosity between a mother and a prospective daughter-in-law but Nate also suspected it was because Rochelle had been raised Southern Baptist while Nate's mother had raised her children Church of Christ.

"Well when are you going to come home again?" Nate's father asked gruffly.

"Training camp starts soon dad, Rochelle and I might come home for the two days I have off, halfway through," Nate said, emphasizing the 'Rochelle and I' part.

"I guess I'll have to tell your mother," Nate's father said.

They said their goodbyes and Nate turned back to Rochelle.

She had rolled off the bed and was already dressing.

"Rochelle," Nate started.

"They hate me," Rochelle said sadly.

"They just don't know you," Nate said.

"Nate, we've been dating for two years!"

Nate looked down at the covers.

"It's because I'm black," Rochelle said slowly. It was the first time she'd vocalized it.

"That's not it," Nate said quickly.

"I'm going to go down to the pool," Rochelle said.

"I'll go with you," Nate said.

"No. You need to be up early for camp tomorrow," Rochelle said.

Nate nodded slowly.

"I just need to clear my head," Rochelle said.

She bent down and kissed him quickly on the mouth and went to the bathroom.

***

"For those of you we acquired in the off-season, I'm Coach Daniels. I run a pretty simple ship. Do what I tell you," Coach said.

A few of the players chuckled.

Daniels was a tall, physically imposing presence. He had been a player for thirteen years, most of which were played with the Chargers and a few years during the twilight of his career were played here, in San Francisco, where he had been a fan favorite and a bright light on a few miserable 49ers teams. Daniels was also a rarity in that he was one of the few black head coaches in the NFL.

Daniels broke the team down into their respective units and the players went to move to their positional coaches.

Daniels grabbed Nate on the arm. He had about four inches on Nate. He had a thin beard and a shaved head.

"Yes coach?" Nate asked respectfully.

"I watch ESPN too," he said. Nate waited.

Coach cleared his throat, "we're going to have a lot of questions coming from all over the place, the media, the other players, ownership, about our depth chart concerning you and LB. You handled that question okay. But do me a favor and drop my line. Just say, 'coach decides the depth chart, no one else."

Nate nodded.

Daniels finally smiled, surprised by Nate's demure respectfulness.

Nate smiled back and walked away.

"But that doesn't mean I don't want you to show me everything you've got!" Coach called after him.

Nate trotted over to the running backs coach where L'Brickishaw Francis, Dante Harris, Chris Thurmon and Reggie Green stood.

Francis glared at Nate. Nate wouldn't usually have thought of this but given Andrews' questions, he did note he was the only white guy in the running back huddle.

All of the guys shook hands with Nate and introduced themselves. After his iron grip Francis said, "they call me LB kid." Nate nodded and received equally gruff handshakes from Harris and Thurmon who, already locked behind Francis on the depth chart did not welcome someone else who endangered their roster spot and cut into their minutes. Reggie Green was the only one who shook hands with Nate eagerly.

"You probably don't remember me," Reggie started.

"You're Reggie Green, aren't you? Didn't we play in the U.S. Army Bowl together?" Nate asked.

Reggie broke out into a huge grin.

"Yeah. You were gonna be a Longhorn and I was gonna be a Sooner," Reggie said

"And we both ended up in different places," Nate said.

"Alright, I'm Colm Yearwood. I'm the new running backs coach. We're going to run through some warm ups and conditioning, a fitness test to see how good you all were in the off-season, and then we're going to practice our new zone blocking scheme with the offensive linemen."

Yearwood was thin, short, and looked like he'd never played football. He had a smug look on his face and Nate wondered how this group of athletes would tolerate a small white boy working them out everyday.

They ran through some drills and Nate was pleased to see that he picked it up quickly, held his own or, at times, excelled -- especially in the speed drills where he seemed far and away the fastest back on the team. Yearwood blew the whistle and motioned for the linemen to come over.

Yearwood was also the assistant offensive coordinator so he talked to the linemen about the zone-blocking scheme and they ran some drills.

"Alright, looking good guys. Now I'm going to bring over the defensive linemen and we'll see how good you guys really are."

The linemen came over and Yearwood motioned for Chris Thurmon, Reggie, and Nate to come over to the sideline.

"We'll run our two back formation but I'm going to let LB and Dante start us off," Yearwood said to them, and to the team he called, "minimal contact -- remember, no tackling."

After a few plays Yearwood blew his whistle. "LB and Dante -- why don't you let Foreman and Green have a go at it?"

LB smiled at the defensive linemen and said, "you guys remember gold niner?"

The linemen chuckled and LB and Dante trotted over to the sideline.

"3-2 draw," Yearwood called.

The practice quarterback faked a hand off to Reggie on the left and stuck the ball in Nate's stomach as Nate ran forward and the quarterback rolled back.

Before Nate knew what was happening he was leveled by a savage hit.

"What did I tell you guys?" Yearwood yelled, running out to the field. He got in the face of the defensive tackle who had knocked Nate to the ground, "what were you thinking son?"

Yearwood turned to Nate, "you okay Foreman?"

Nate nodded and pushed himself off the ground as he saw Yearwood look to the top of the stands. Nate followed his gaze and saw him looking at Carl Dandrich III and his daughter Carla. No wonder Yearwood was worried Nate thought. He didn't want to lose the team's new asset in front of the boss.

"3-2 draw, again," Yearwood called.

The defensive tackle that had leveled Nate switched with the end on his right. They shared a smile and stared Nate down. He knew what was coming.

Again the quarterback faked left and handed off to Nate. Instead of pushing into the middle like the play called, Nate took a quick step backward and the overeager end in the tackle spot crashed at Nate's feet. Nate smiled, hurtled him and raced forward.

The tackle that had slid over to end had moved into zone coverage and came charging toward Nate. By his speed and body angle Nate doubted the tackle was going to refrain from hitting him.

Nate juked quickly to the right and powered forward. Even though the end was much bigger than him, Nate's rapid directional shift took the tackle by surprise and when Nate powered ahead his shoulder connected with the tackle's. Caught by surprise the contact spun the tackle to the ground.

Nate stopped when he heard Yearwood's whistle.

Out of the corner of his eye Nate saw Carla Dandrich standing and clapping.

Nate bent down and offered the tackle a hand.

The tackle broke into a grin as he took Nate's hand.

"I'm Godsend Williams," he said with humor in his voice, "and that was some nice running rookie."

"What was that Foreman? You're supposed to burst through that line, not dance on your toes! And you knocked Williams to the ground. I said minimal contact! I just came out here and yelled at Robinson," Yearwood yelled.

"It was my fault coach," Williams said, stepping forward. "It was just minimal contact, it's just that he was so fast and my footing wasn't very good."

Yearwood pursed his lips. He looked from Williams to Nate. "We're done for today," Yearwood finally said.

Williams clapped a hand over Nate's shoulder.

"So rookie, where ya gonna live?" Williams asked.

Nate smiled, "I'm not sure, yet, we're going to look at some places tomorrow."

"We?"

"My girlfriend and I," Nate said.

Williams smiled. "They always want to live by the beach in some expensive high rise."

Looking over Nate's shoulder, Williams shot a big smile at Nate and turned to leave, "I think someone wants to congratulate you."

From Williams' smile and what he'd seen on the field, Nate expected Carla Dandrich to be walking toward them. Instead it was a beautiful, lithe, black woman with long, tight dreads, smooth light black skin, faint blue eye shadow on her eyes and a simple outfit of black dress slacks and a burgundy dress blouse.

Despite it's simplicity and conservativeness, the outfit showed off a toned body. Nate tried to prevent his eyes from drifting to her breasts beneath her blouse. Nate couldn't tell but he imagined they were big, firm breasts.

"That was some nice running for a rookie," She said with a smile, after watching Nate check her out.

"Thanks Ms. ...." Nate trailed off as she walked away.

Nate jogged to catch up to Williams.

"Who was that Williams?"

Williams turned to Nate with a smile that said Nate should know who that was, "that's Channelle Francis from BMR Marketing. She uhhh, represents some of the players."

***

"Nate, Reggie, you wanna grab a bite to eat and watch the UFC fight at LB TD's?" Williams called.

"Sure," Reggie said quickly.

Williams and Reggie turned to Nate.

"You might run into Ms. Channelle Francis," Williams added with a grin.

LB glared from his locker.

"You coming too LB?" Williams asked.

"I love spending money at my own restaurant," LB said, finally breaking a smile.

The four of them walked out of the facility and Nate was about to say yes when he saw Rochelle leaning against the car they'd rented.

"Damn, who is that?" Reggie asked.

"My girlfriend," Nate said with a smile.

"Didn't know you dated sisters," Reggie said with an embarrassed laugh.

Nate was aware of LB glaring at both of them. Nate figured it was because he still hadn't said if he was going.

"I better just play it quiet tonight, but thanks guys," Nate said, trotting off to give Rochelle a kiss.

***

Back at the hotel Nate was flipping through the channels while Rochelle looked at herself in the mirror.

"Do you want to go out tonight babe? Some of the guys are heading over to a place one of the guys owns," Nate said.

Rochelle turned toward Nate and frowned, "I thought I'd have you to myself tonight. You got to spend all day with them."

Nate nodded.

"And don't forget we have that appointment with Jaihlen Tracy tomorrow," Rochelle said.

"What's that about? Is he the realtor?"

Rochelle knelt down so she was eye level with Nate, who was laying on the bed.

"He's the guy from BMR Marketing that wants to talk to you about joining their marketing firm."

"Ohh. I met someone else from BMR today. But yeah, I forgot about the appointment."

"It's dinner," Rochelle said. She was still staring at Nate but one of her smiles stole across her face. That smile alone was usually enough to drive Nate crazy.

markedas
markedas
17 Followers
12