Triple Threat Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markedas
markedas
17 Followers

Rochelle was really close to Nate now and he could feel her breath on his ear.

"If you stay in with me I'll give you one of your fantasies."

"How can I say no," Nate said with a smile.

Rochelle gave Nate a quick, wet kiss and disappeared into the bathroom.

"I'm Consuela Jimenez with San Francisco Sports. After the first day of camp we wanted to get a quick preview of how the 49ers big acquisition -- Nate Foreman -- fared in his first day."

Nate took a deep breath.

"DE Daquan Robinson -- what did you think of Foreman's first day?"

Robinson shrugged his shoulders, "he's a rookie. Rookies make mistakes. I wouldn't dwell on it."

Nate shook his head.

"DT Godsend Williams -- what did you think of Foreman?"

"He's one of the fastest players I think I've played against. He's smart too. Great field vision. He's a great guy too..." Williams was cut off.

"Mixed reports from camp. Maybe Foreman is the polarizing force many have worried about. I'm Consuela Jimenez, goodnight San Francisco."

Nate sighed.

Rochelle came out of the bathroom and Nate was speechless.

She had on knee high black leather boots, a tight black miniskirt and a silky satin off-white blouse that only had a few buttons buttoned. Nate could see a lacy red bra underneath it. Rochelle's straightened black hair fanned out on her shoulders.

She wasn't kidding Nate thought. She went all out.

"Come here," Rochelle purred.

Nate rolled over to the other side of the bed and walked to her.

Rochelle wrapped her arms around Nate's neck and kissed him hard. Her breasts pressed against Nate and he could feel some of her naked skin where the blouse was unbuttoned.

Nate's fingers slipped to Rochelle's waist and started to investigate when Rochelle pulled back.

"Don't rush baby," she cooed.

She walked over to the bed, bent over, running her hands along the bed. Her round ass stuck out at Nate. The skirt molded to her body, but it lifted up a bit at the back and Nate spied matching red lace panties.

Rochelle looked over her shoulder at Nate seductively. Her boots elevated her a few inches and her ass seemed to be begging for attention.

Nate ran his hand over it. Rochelle smiled.

"Pull my skirt down," Rochelle mouthed.

Nate worked her skirt down around her thighs and kissed her left cheek. Rochelle giggled.

Nate leaned back and she stepped out of the skirt.

Nate leaned in and kissed her right cheek and ran his hand along Rochelle's pussy. Rochelle murmured and Nate lay on top of her back to kiss her deeply on the mouth.

"Put it in. I want to feel you inside me," Rochelle begged.

"Do you have a condom?" Nate asked.

"We're adults," Rochelle said, "Besides, I want to feel every inch of you."

Nate hesitated for a second and then pushed her panties aside and drove into her. Rochelle let out a deep moan.

Nate closed his eyes for a moment. He'd never fucked anyone bare back. If she felt every inch of him, he felt every inch of her.

Nate opened his eyes. He wanted to drink this site in. Rochelle pushed forward, the boots propping her up to him. Her open blouse with her breasts falling out, her hair every which way. Her looking back at him, begging for more.

Nate grabbed Rochelle's sides hard -- harder than he had before -- and Rochelle was surprised, but soon her smile replaced her look of surprise.

Nate drove into Rochelle harder, and harder, and Rochelle's moans got louder the harder Nate went. Finally Nate heard her shriek as her body shook and spasms rippled through Rochelle as she moaned over and over.

Rochelle looked back at him.

"My God. Whatever came over you came over me like it never has before baby. God that was good," Rochelle said.

Nate was still pushing in and out of her from behind.

Rochelle looked Nate in the eye.

"Let's do it," Rochelle said.

"Do what?" Nate asked.

"You told me the whole fantasy..." Rochelle drew out.

Nate was surprised.

Rochelle leaned forward and Nate popped out.

"Let me do this first," Rochelle said with one of her ever-seductive smiles.

Without hesitating she took all of Nate's length into her mouth. Nate saw her cheek bulge and felt the back of her throat.

Rochelle pulled back, taking the base of Nate's cock in her hand. She bent back down and took the head of Nate's cock into her mouth and then pulled back, swirling her tongue around the head.

"That should do," Rochelle said with a smirk.

She pulled resumed her position on the bed with her legs on the floor and her ass staring at Nate.

Nate held his cock in his hand and dragged the head of his cock up from Rochelle's pussy to her ass. He pushed her cheeks aside with one hand and positioned his cock at Rochelle's ass with his other.

Nate took a deep breath.

Nate pushed the head of his cock into Rochelle's ass. Rochelle grabbed the bed spread, twisting it as her head shook.

"Agghh," Rochelle exhaled. She looked over at Nate and said, "more."

Nate gently pushed farther in. It was the tightest feeling he had ever felt before. The pressure was intense and after the blowjob he was really feeling it. He bit down on his lip to stop from coming before he was all the way inside.

"More," Rochelle called.

Nate pushed in farther. The heat was intense too. Finally he was in to the hilt.

Rochelle let out a moan that sounded more like pleasure than pain this time.

"You are big," Rochelle giggled. "Okay, let's do this right," Rochelle added with a smile.

Nate grabbed her hips and pulled her too him. He was slow at first but he went faster and faster.

Rochelle was moaning louder than Nate had ever heard her before.

When her body shuddered and she let out a deep, drawn out shriek, Nate was surprised. It was rare for her to come twice.

Rochelle was soaked in sweat. Her blouse was glued to her like a glove. Her hair had begun to get matted. Nate thought she looked like pure sex.

Rochelle pulled back until only the tip was in. Rochelle swirled her ass around the tip a bit and then pulled Nate out with her hand.

"I want you to come in my pussy," Rochelle said softly.

Rochelle rolled onto her back by the edge of the bed. She raised her legs over her head and grabbed each booted-foot with one hand. She spread her hips wide.

"Give it to me," Rochelle said with a smile.

Nate pushed into her once more. It wasn't as tight as her ass but Nate was already really close.

"I want to feel your come dripping down inside me," Rochelle snarled.

Nate was a little surprised at how dirty Rochelle was talking but it drove him over the edge.

Nate let out a groan and began spurting inside Rochelle.

Rochelle let out a groan of her own. She let go of her boots and her legs sprung around Nate, pulling him deeper inside of her as he came.

Nate finally stopped.

Rochelle had a huge smile on her face. She let go of Nate with her legs and swung above her head again, grabbing hold of them. She peaked around her legs and said in a sultry voice, "did you like that?"

All Nate could do was nod.

markedas
markedas
17 Followers
12