All Comments on 'Triple Treats Pt. 01'

by next2ArchStanton

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
gave yo a 5 to help your score

and to say eat it dear annony!!

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
Even if I don't like where this is going...

Even if I don't like where this is going, I have to admire the ingenuity of the plot...Some stories have twins (men and women) but triplets is more complicated...And these ones are also crazy...So the plot is funny and the fun reading it, make us forget the bad path it's taking and make us want to know where this is going...At least it's going to the death of one of the tricked husbands...3* for now

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 8 years ago
Predictable. Boring. Tedious.

Words that describe your story to a tee. They are your creations, so they can look however they want; but no man is going to ignore the different tats. Also, no matter how good looking a woman is, some guy, somewhere is tired off her shit and frankly, they are so full of themselves, I'm tired of reading about them: "I'm so beautiful, I'm so intelligent, I'm so talented, I'm so rich" fuck, I just want to punch them all in the face...or eat a bullet just to spare myself having to spend one more moment of my life with them.

We need a semblance of realism just to identify with them. Batman is a tragic hero. Superman has kryptonite, the Hulk can be the hero or the villain depending on his mood. You see, no one is perfect because we hate perfection, we are flawed so your characters need flaws, otherwise no one can relate to them.

patilliepatillieover 8 years ago
Dumb

Your first tale was best, this is a bit too convoluted for me. We get it, the sisters are smart and come up with a way to juggle the men, but that is a bit boring.

No drama, no tension, so no interesting story.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
good sory gave you a 5

for effort and content.!!

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 8 years ago
This has been done before. And much better.

Read "My Twin Loves" by Christo. Better yet read "Triple Threat" by Curious2C. His story had some cleverness to it. This game these three women are about to play is a dangerous one. You give no consideration to the fact that some men would not be happy about being lied to, cheated on and made into a cuckold. There are worse things out there than a divorce. One other point. The Dahm triplets out of Playboy just aren't that cute or good looking.

gordo12gordo12over 8 years ago
OK unlike the other killjoys I got quite a few laughs out of it.

Keep it going 4*

Kitist02Kitist02over 8 years ago
Triple the fun!

OK, I'm having trouble keeping up with who is with who at any one time, but I can't imagine the mental gymnastics you had to go through while writing it.

I'm enjoying it, laughed aloud on occasion, and felt dismayed at Pinkie's enthusiastic folly. I think it really needs another chapter just to wind up all the loose ends and explain your opening scene.

gmann57gmann57over 8 years ago

your stories are all pretty good Arch, I can see this one going in many different directions

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

die, dickheaded fag.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Thanks for the Preamble

Glad you said this was not a BTB story and contained cuckolds, although you stated it differently. So I did not read your story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sister July and August are on a gangbang vacation across Africa

they will soon join the other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

AFTER looking over all four parts, here is a summary: Sick story about a triplet who enjoys degrading her sisters, even including rape, then, in their sickness they go out and ruin the lives of others including their own children. Sick story, an author with a sick mind. Keep your sanity and skip this terrible mess. The author can make it sound good, even exciting, but it is the stuff of ruination.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous