Triple Treats Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello, I'm June, are you taken?" She cooed.

"Huh...?"

"Do you have a girlfriend...?"

"Maybe, why, are you available?"

"Yep!"

Okay, so what red blooded male was ever going to pass up the opportunity to get inside a cute redhead's panties when she was flaunting her gorgeous 36d's at the poor helpless besotted bastard. He glanced over at us and we quickly feigned disinterest, checking out the dancing cheerleaders, all of which I realised paled in comparison to my still cooing sister in pink.

His name was Barry Edmonds and he was all macho male, just what June had ordered! I mean I was a bit intimidated and I know April probably imagined him as a threat to her own slightly Dominant persona, but she, like me, watched with fascination as June went to work capturing our first 'mate'.

"So, what do you guys think, he's pretty hunky hey?"

"Yeah... real..." I stammered.

"Big?" April squeakily finished by observation sounding a touch overawed.

*

Pink was doing a jig around our dorm room. "I got a date tonight, so I'll report back tomorrow captain!" She skipped up to April and saluted. I shook my head; the girl was all giddy and loopy.

We fussed over her appearance, fluffed and nipped, painted and plucked.

"Hey, leave some hair down there! Remember, how I look tonight is how you have to look when it's your turn!"

Shit, in my exuberance to defoliate the slut I'd forgotten about that! I looked down at the small pile of wiry red curls I'd just snipped from her pubis and briefly considered superglue... and reattachment.

Maybe I didn't really want my turn?

She skipped away into the evening looking delighted and expectant. April and I just looked at each other somewhat horrified! We'd created a monster!

We were way too anxious to sleep. It was like we were missing a limb, or a vital piece of ourselves, so we waited and waited and...

It was 1am when Sister number 'three' waltzed in the door... well, perhaps waltzed was an inept description. She did appear excited and jubilant, but she waddled like a duck!

We rushed her and group hugged. She smelt weird, like all male cologne and sweaty and... she stank of sex!

"Um, I've been a bit naughty..."

"Did you do it!"

"On your first date!?"

"Hmm, hmm."

"You slut!"

"Well, at least I'm the only one here who is NO LONGER A VIRGIN!!" June pirouetted about waving her arms like she might fly.

Her declaration made me feel funny inside, a mix of jealousy and wantonness engulfed me.

"Oh my god, it was fantastic. His cock his humongous and big and enormous and everything." Her sing-song description clearly conveyed excitement.

The silly mad slut had just used three similar analogies, but the point was nevertheless extrapolated. My pussy twinged. Yes, my fifteen second younger sibling had got a cock in her first, and that was just plain annoying. She was one up, and the playing field needed levelling!

"So, when's your next date?"

"Tomorrow night... I must have did good!"

"Done good, it's done good." I reiterated when she looked at me inquisitively.

"No, It's did good. I did good..."

"That's not what you said, you..."

"Hey, for god's sake May, she's just done climbing off a cock and you're pissed about her use of the English language?" April shook her head wearily.

Pink giggled. "So, who goes next?"

Me and April instantly pointed to each other. I think she was as petrified as me. So I sucked it up and volunteered. Five minutes later I wanted to renege!

June had jumped on the bed. "Hey sisters, come and see my poor pussy! It looks like the grand canyon!' June announced this fact with enthusiasm, now perched on her bed with her tiny skirt rucked up about her waist, legs up and feet planted with knees adrift. Her undies sat in a wet heap beside her, like a flag lost in battle. "He really got me didn't he? God, me thinks me orgasmed about a gazillion times!" The little slut appeared jubilant!

I peered in at her red raw hole and shuddered, subconsciously wanting to pick her up on her further debasement of the English tongue and to chastise her on the constant and ridiculous exaggerations, but I was horrifically spellbound!

She was fingering her excited clit, and looked up grinning...

I felt ill.

*

And so it was, dressed in a pink bow and sliding along in June's pink runners that I walked the green mile to Barry's apartment. He was pretty rich, well his parents were, and Barry not only had a scholarship, but he had his own pad! The distance of that one street block felt like the proverbial mile and when I finally clasped the door knocker white knuckled, I was cold sweating.

Shit, if little miss pink could do it, so could I. Just needed to grow a set is all. Funny enough the idea of losing my virginity had lost all appeal!

KNOCK... KNOCK...

The door flew open. Big enormous, gigantic, humungous Barry Edmonds grinned down at me like a giant. I glanced about nervously checking for a beanstalk... and possible escape!

"Hi gorgeous, come on in..."

Said the spider to the fly!

"Um, hi Barry..." I actually silently thought 'Um you don't know me, but I'm pinkie's sister, so go easy...' Nevertheless I forged on bravely. "How are you, like, I mean... are you good... It's good to meeet... err, I mean see you again..."

He chuckled and dragged me inside.

"So June, how are your sisters?"

"Oh, good, you know..."

"You look a little... unsettled. Was last night too much for you?"

"Um no... it was good... all good..." I was squeaking.

"Okay, well let's get right to it hey...?"

I thought perhaps a game of chess might be more appropriate, like best out of ten? "Uh, alright, I guess."

"You seem to have lost your enthusiasm you little slut. Not so chirpy tonight?"

"Err..."

"Hey no sweat girl; just get your pretty-self nice and naked for me, and bend over the bed baby. I'll give you a good hard pounding again and send you back home happy."

Oh shit... I tried to sound confident but could only emit a squeak.

"Um, okay..."

*

2 DOTS.

I shimmied shyly out of my panties and tied to cover my oversized tits. I needed two hands to accomplish this, leaving my sex open for perusal. And peruse he did. Barry looked bemused as I stood shaking at the knees. Shit, I hoped April and shaved me the same as June!

He twirled his finger, instructing me to turn. I shuffled about seemingly bound in leg irons.

"Fuck you got a nice ass girl; and those tits..."

"Thanks..." I think...

"Okay baby, bend over and let's get you nicely fucked." He chuckled! I think my legs were going to give out. Glancing between my now hanging and lazily swaying breasts I watched him slowly undress. When his fire hose unreeled, I nearly made a break for the fire escape! The only thing securing me was the forlorn knowledge that my little sister had taken that 'thing' and if she could do it so could I! I gritted my teeth, swore allegiance to god and country, and steeled myself for the upcoming penetration of my maidenhood. I was going home a 'virgin no more', of that I was certain. Thank goodness he played with my pussy for a while. I was dryer than the Mohave.

"Poor little slut, you seem anxious! We'd that little minx go who was bouncing on me like a bunny all last night?" He was amused!

Should I come clean and tell him 'bunny' was at home sulking.

I watched enthralled as he stretched a rubber over that impressive nuclear missile. I'd come to see many big dicks in my later years in medicine, but this one definitely ranked in the top five percentile. Note to self. Kill bunny for choosing this to be our first!

"Here we go beautiful..."

"Ooohhhh!!"

The head touched me, pushed into my flowery folds and sawed across my clit. His big hands found my heavy hanging breasts and twirled the knobs. Someone or something drove a dagger into my brain, and poor brain switched off momentarily, handing the launch codes to clever clitty. She just smiled, said thank you very much, and friggen launched! I howled as my very firsthand, physically male induced orgasm, smashed into me and swept me out to oblivion. God, one second I'm a camel looking for moisture in a dry place, and the next a tsunami got me! When that fat head pushed against my tunnel I bellowed again. Shit, was this even normal!? The second orgasm rolled lazily over the first one, sweeping all before it. Somewhere amidst the ensuing carnage, that massive 'thing' had sunk between my quivering lips, stretched my entrance to gargantuan proportions and penetrated to some ungodly depth within!

"Good girl," a base baritone voice boomed, "only seven more inches to go..." He grunted some more, pulling my ass open... attempting to claim new unclaimed territory.

"Oh god... It's too big... I can't..."

Big hands gripped my bum cheeks holding me steady. I tried to scamper. He chuckled and grunted as he slammed in hard. I knew then, in that defining moment as I screamed to the stars above; that I had forever escaped the land of the virginal!

"That's it baby, good chicken, now just relax and enjoy."

I could see the smirk. How could this possibly be enjoyable! There was a probe up my vagina and it was scarping against my tonsils! He was sliding back out, seeming to pull my innards out with him. Then the slow advance forward again. I wanted to fly the white flag. Help, I surrender!

"Yes baby, that's it... A fat finger found my shrinking clit, and suddenly she was marching back into battle, her little button head held high!

"Ohh... shit!!" Amidst the devastation, came renewed hope. He started stroking, in long never ending strokes. Pain morphed. Pleasure encroached. The tide retreated and that soul destroying wave approached once more. I feared imminent death! Big male hands found both my swaying tits, and holding them like grab handles on a bus; he pulled me upward as he began slamming harder into me. I expected that, whatever it was clubbing poor clitty to death, that they were huge, heavy, and likely resembled wrecking balls. My mind peered up nervously as the wave curled ominously above. This one was going to dump me hard!

"Oh fuck this cunt's tight..." Gritted teeth hissed.

Well der, quantum physics would suggest that if one were to force ram a cannon through the eye of a needle it would be tight. Stupid man!

"Ahhhhhh!!" I blacked out momentarily. I knew I did, because time shifted. The constant slapping behind me skipped a beat. My toes cramped and my eyes back-flipped as that wondrous orgasm took hold, caressed me briefly and then threw me like a ragdoll against the rocks. I was a broken thing gasping for air as that big cock relentlessly pounded me senseless.

Finally, thanks to all things holy, Barry started cursing as my jelly-like body was just hammered back and forth, held somewhat in place by big hands clasping at squashed tits... so as to enable impalement over and over... and over. I was a mere passenger clinging to consciousness. He bellowed and rammed and then froze. His dick seemed to grow six sizes as it went off, somewhere deep inside me, possibly breaching my battered womb. The detonation triggered yet another mind numbing orgasm and given that my mind was already fucked, it hurt like hell... like I'd had a close up encounter with a bus! Things went hazy.

Someone or something lowered me carefully to the bed.

Sometime later, with a glass of water and what may have been half a pack of paracetamol now sloshing in my tummy, I was riding that cock cowgirl style and yelling yahoo!!

Barry laughed at me! Shit, I didn't care, this sex thing was great! He grabbed my tits to stabilise them, fearing their oscillating momentum might g-force me sideways and cause an unauthorised docking sequence. We both chuckled. He reached down and thumbed my clit. I stopped chuckling and began crying almost instantly; crying out in unfiltered lust as my seemingly gazillionth orgasm clamed me! I clamped his cock with every sinewy fibre within me, gritting my teeth and tightening my already clenched fists. Barry squealed like a girl as his cum spewed into the third condom for the night. When he started breathing again he looked up at me all cross-eyed as I kicked his ribs attempting to spur my GG back into action!

Unfortunately my steed was stuffed; dog food bound. I even yelled giddy up, but he was knackered.

Shit, useless men. I climbed off and poked at the limp thing. Yep, dead as a maggot!

Barry grabbed my arm and pulled me in. "Fuck girl, you've nearly killed me. That's the best pussy I've had in a day. The one last night nearly killed me too. Funny how I've taken the same girl's cherry twice in two days though. What a miracle of nature!"

I blushed as red as a beetroot dipped in ketchup. Oops... We didn't think that through! With a bloody combined IQ bordering 500, we forgot that once a hymen is 'speared', it don't come back over night!

"Umm..."

Now, why don't you toddle off home and let me recover. I guess 'one dot' is coming over tomorrow?

I nodded sheepishly. "You saw our dots?"

"Hard to miss when I'm pounding you doggy."

"Err... Sorry..."

"Why the hell are you sorry?" He grinned.

"Well, we kind of mislead you and..."

"Girl... um, I'm sorry but I'm not sure exactly who you..."

"Oh, yeah, I'm May, that was June last night, and I guess you'll be seeing April tomorrow?'

"God I hope so, if I can recover in time. You don't have to apologize May, you girls are truly awesome fucks, and you should be proud. I just want to say thank you for considering me to be your 'combined' first, and I will remember you all fondly, so thank you."

Barry arched up and we kissed mouths. First time I'd kissed a boy, and I liked it! Hmm, he did smell nice; all macho and manly.

I was giddy excited when I rushed into our dorm room. It was 1:30am, and just like last night my sisters were waiting anxiously. I rushed them squealing and we danced a trio.

"So, you did it May! He was really ginormous wasn't he?!" June eyes were wide. Note to self. Never put my sister in her place again with her misuse of exaggerated terms. She was so spot-on!

"Oh god yes." I pulled up my little skirt to boast of my exploits. My panties had gone AWOL.

"Wow May, that looks sore?" April lightly fingered my gaping canyon. "I could get my fist up here, and not even get it wet. I knew I was soaked, so her reference made sense. I was hugely stretched.

"Anyway the jigs up. Barry knows it was June last night and me tonight..."

"But how..."

"You wore pink, so..."

"Idiots, how many times can you take a girl's virginity...?"

"Oops..."

"So, is that it... like am I out..."

"No, not by a long shot! He wants to take you tomorr... I checked my watch... tonight. He's expecting you. He wants to set a new record, three identical cherries in less than forty eight hours!"

"We could send June back and..." April looked petrified.

"Oh, no you don't! No wimping out you chicken."

"All for one and one for all!" June crowed.

"There'll be no virgins around here after tomorrow night! For a big bossy sister, you're pretty pathetic." I kissed April's forehead condescendingly. "And besides, Barry's seen our dots. He'll know if it's not you..."

"It's time for a pussy stretching my lovely..."

Stupid June rubbed her hands and did a twirl of exuberance.

"Virgins no more...!" I yelled and did a jig with June. April looked deathly pale.

**

The following night might have appeared humorous to the untrained eye. Two identical sisters shoved a third identical, only a much paler sister, down the block and up the path to the front door of Barry's abode. She'd tried to run once but I got her in a headlock.

"Hello girls... and April..." Barry grinned as June and I panted from excursion, holding April in place so she didn't bolt. "Are you ready for a hard deflowering beautiful...?"

He chuckled when April shook her pretty head vigorously and whimpered.

"That's a good girl; bring her on in June, May." Barry smiled at each of us correctly. Of course, we were in our colours... and he knew that pink must be June...

"But I'm not feelin..."

"We shoved our big bossy sister inside."

"Strip her naked, hold her down and let's get this thing done... so we can have some proper fun..." Barry winked at me and I grinned and blushed. June was going loopy. We overpowered my frantically wriggling older sibling, and eventually got the dress off her. June laughed as she pulled her sisters panties down while I held her reverse prostrate on the bed, camped heavily over her ample chest.

"What's all this then?" Barry chuckled as he grabbed at the substantially hairy mound and pulled Aprils hips up by her vivid red pubic hair. "How come she doesn't look like you two?"

"We couldn't hold her still enough to shave her. She's a big scaredy cat." June chirped.

"Am not!"

I sat heavier on April's bare tits. I might have forgotten my panties and I could feel one nub burrow up my pussy!

I chuckled. "Well, stop resisting. Barry's cock is going up you baby, whether you like it or not. We're in this together remember?"

"Yeah, but maybe next week, or at Christmas..."

"Barry, we bought some lube because we expected this. I'll just shove some up her hole, and then you can just fuck her senseless. Silly slut has no idea how much she's gunna enjoy this." June squeezed a heap of gel onto her palm and proceeded to work it up my sister's identical pussy. She started to make dove noises and I knew then that she'd be fine. She was a randy little slut like us, just hiding behind her apprehension.

The first glazing of cock over cunt resulted in deep sated moans and, true to form, just as I'd done and I expected June also, April arched and started to vibrate. Soon she was immersed in orgasmic bliss, jumping about trying to catch that big cockhead with her hungry rampant pussy.

"Good girl, I whispered in her ear. June held one leg back and I latched onto the other, holding each one high and wide like handlebars as Barry worked his way into her wet slushiness.

"Oh god, it's too big... its' splitting me... ohhhh..."

We all laughed as a really big orgasm grabbed a hold on her, and shook her senseless.

Soon Barry was carving her up with a frantic pounding that actually had me clenching my teeth. God, had he done that to me? Fuck, no wonder I was so raw...

Whatever Barry was doing, April seemed to be in heaven. She just surfed from orgasm to orgasm as wave after wave of pleasure consumed her. I was getting tired of holding her legs back, so I telepathically signalled June and we let our squealing sister's floppy legs rest on Barry's shoulders and we toddled off and made a cup of tea, leaving her to her pounding. We sat back, high fived and enjoyed the debauchery. He fucked her missionary, legs flailing, then doggy and finally the grand finale, he scissor fucked her as he lay in behind her and slammed her so hard the apartment shook. I think poor April had succumbed to unconsciousness about fifteen minutes prior to Barry's release... she'd gone deathly quiet! Stupid slut should have realised he'd have longer staying power after spending the two previous night's emptying his balls into us.

No wonder her IQ score was so low!

We fetched Barry two cans of Red Bull, which he dutifully downed before grabbing the unconscious looking slag and pushing his depleted cock down her gasping mouth. Soon, with the help of her poor pretty dishevelled head as a source of self-masturbation, he was ready to go again. I felt sorry for my silly sister, so I offered her a can of Red Bull too, and in no time she'd perked up! She had her wings back, and for the next hour we witnessed the systematic destruction of big bad Barry!

She was indescribably insatiable, and I feared we'd woken the dragon. In fact, the longer she bounced, sucked and screamed the more animate she become. After his fourth release, Barry tapped out, pleading for mercy!