Triple Treats Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It may have appeared humorous to the untrained eye, but the plight of two sisters dragging their reluctant identical sister back home at 2am in the morning was a serious undertaking.

"But I want more cock!" She screamed into the silent night.

"Come on baby, your lust drunk, too much sex for April makes April a sex drunk slut. It's time for bed beautiful."

"But I need cock..." She pouted needily, trying to drag us back up the street.

"I know you do lovely, but no more tonight... maybe next Christmas..."

She twisted trying to escape our clasp. Of course we cracked up. Who knew, we were cock hungry sluts; all for one and...

**

3 DOTS.

Well, as they say, you live and learn.

I'm not sure that Barry was a mistake though, because, thanks to him we had experienced sex, beautiful sex in all its perfect wondrous glory. We were three sexually liberated girls, virgins no more. Whore's R US!

"So, like we now need to start again." Pinkie girl announces chirpily.

"What, another dominant type? Why don't' we go after 'average Joe' first this time?"

"Okay. But we need to put three dots in me and in Pinkie." I explained. "If we get it doggy 'Joe' might become suspicious."

"Yep, we all need to look identical." Pink perked cheerfully. We two young ones eyed the older one. She squirmed uncomfortably, knowing what was coming. God, for such a big bossy britches; she sure was a coward. "You have to be waxed girl!"

We gang tackled her and brought her down screaming. We had her stripped naked in no time and with me wrestling her into submission, June proceeded to slap hot wax strips over April's nether region ripping away merrily while big Sis squealed and ranted blasphemous abuse. Finally the deed was done and I propped a mirror up for her to examine the resultant denuding. She opened herself wide for inspection and appeared quite proud of 'her' efforts. Sheesh!

***

So lunch times hanging out on the grass in front of the canteen became common practice. It wasn't until 'week two' that we spotted our mark. I nudged June, June nudged April and April tapped me.

There he was. 5'10", (I guessed later when I stood next to him) slick black hair combed back and chewing a blade of grass. He had that Clooney thing going on. He was a good looking guy. More investigation required! Enter Inspector Clouseau... yes that's me! It was only right, considering that my actual 'recognised' boyfriend was to be Mr Joe Average. Of course my sisters would be dating him as well, but he was by all intent, mine. In his brain he'd always see me, May, at his side and he'd never expect that he was actually dating, dining, wining and even fucking three different, albeit identical, three dotted women.

"Hi there, would it be okay if I sit here?" He glanced up surprised. I'm sure my little sundress was a tad short and he could glance up at my panties if he wanted to, but he didn't. Good move. I respected him already.

"Sure, be my guest, um... I'm Joe."

I smiled. Of course you are my darling. You couldn't be more perfect.

"Hi, I'm May. Some people call me the 'green triplet'."

"Yeah, I've seen you guys around campus. Hi May."

His smile was nice; comfortable... he felt... average. We shook hands, and I noticed a little uncertainty. Good, not a macho dominant a-hole.

"So, you've seen us around, I guess we're hard to miss; the three demure and dorky pale skinned identical redheads." I did my shy thing. Blink, blink.

"You are kidding?" He appeared flabbergasted. "Is that what you guys think? God you three are so hot you scorch the ground you walk on!"

Come to mommy baby!

"No way Joe, nobody wants to know us. We don't have any boyfriends you know, so we..."

"You're got be yanking my chain! You girls are so hot I assumed guys would be following you around with their tongues hanging out. I would perhaps consider you... intimidating... never dorky or uncool." He appeared genuinely puzzled. "You guys don't have boyfriends!?"

"Nope, nil, zilch... No one wants us!"

"Is that because you come as a package deal?" He seemed concerned.

"Nope, I'm my own identity, what they do is their business." I glanced over at my sisters who were attempting, unsuccessfully, to appear disinterested.

"Really, well... I don't suppose you might like to go out with me sometime, like to get a meal or... perhaps go to the movies?"

"What, get out of here Joe! You want to go out with me? Where's your girlfriend?" I pretended to look about seemingly distressed. We already knew... no girl for our Joe.

"Well, I'm kinda between girls right now. My ex dumped me for a footballer. Says I'm too boring..."

"Are you boring?"

"Well, I try not to be, but I can't compete with the fast cars and heavy scenes that Mandy seemed to want. I guess I'm a bit conservative, but I'm sure I can..."

"No Joe, you're prefect just the way you are, and don't let anyone convince you otherwise. Do you play sport?"

"Well... actually I hate football..."

"And..." I pressed for more.

"I'm a pretty good swimmer..."

"So, what movies do you like..."

The rest my friends, was like landing a sardine on a shark line with a tiny hook. Twenty minutes later, I... we... had our first boyfriend!

"So just remember Joe, if you see any of us three around, I'm always in green or have green trimmings, April is always in blue, and June is the cute pink one. That way you will never mix us up. I might be embarrassing if you do. Would you like to come over and meet them?"

"Yeah, sure. God I can't believe this, you guys are the hottest chicks on campus, and..."

"Hey, we might not get along... so let's just play it by ear first, okay?"

"Sure, um... May, could I hold your hand..."

Of course I smiled; the smile of a shark. Got you my little fishy!

***

"So, how was the date?!" April enquired excitedly.

"Hey girl... yeah cool, we had a nice dinner and went to a movie." I dumped the purse and flopped down onto the couch and flipped open my laptop. "He's a real gentleman, funny, intelligent and interesting. You'll like him, not as much of a pushover perhaps as you'd like, but asked nicely he'd do anything for you and he will also take charge of a situation if pushed to do so." I opened my 'Joseph Slazenger Profile' page and started filling in our previously discussed evaluation report. 'Jewish descendant, smart, money savvy, likes all things Marvel, favourite colour... green (I smiled), favourite food...' And so on I typed. 'Some smart ass prick tried to chat me up, but Joe muzzled right in and told the fuckwit to piss off. He'd fight for us if provoked'. 'Favourite actress... Karen Gillan... (Another smile ensued... Was it her red hair? Or was it that he liked Guardians of the Galaxy?) 'Wants to major in accountancy and finance...'

"So, when is it my turn?" April was looking over my shoulder as I typed George Clooney in as favourite actor. "Hey, that one's interesting..."

"Yeah, says he gets told a lot that he looks like him, so I guess that's why."

"Fair enough, shoot us the completed profile and make sure you add any other points of interest that Pinkie and me may need to know. We don't want to tip him off too early. Once we've all been with him a while we should naturally become more familiar and accustomed to him and his peculiarities."

"Ten four Will Robinson." I saluted.

"Hey, can I fuck him on the first date." April asked brightly.

I feared for my older sister's new found slutishness. "No you whore, for fuck's sake, take it slow! We're supposed to be forming long term bonds, and besides, I found him so I get to fuck him first. Back off bitch!" I chuckled at her pout. "We'll all 'do' him eventually. Now, we need to find your guy real soon, so have you been scoping out the talent?"

Pinkie was lying on her bed engrossed in campus year pictures and brief descriptions of the male members of the chess club, the robot fighting club, the self-propulsion society and 'Geeks Incorporated'. "Hey Sis, what about this pathetic brainiac?" She swivelled her pad and enlarged a head shot of a pimply kid in glasses.

"Wow, he's cute! I'll cut his hair and tidy him up a bit, and who knows... What's his IQ?"

"He's claiming 155."

"Hmm... a bit down for me, but he might have other attributes, like a big cock!"

I wacked April across the head. "You're out of control, for someone who was a scaredy cat and..."

"Didn't want anything to do with Barry..." June continued my sentence.

"You sure as hell..."

"Hey, a girl can change her mind. It's a woman's prerogative. I've realized that I like cock and that I was silly and..."

"Scared shitless!"

"Yeah, well... So what's this little geek doing and where can we find him?"

"We need to check out the nuclear fusion lab. He's on the team doing that particle bombardment shit, you know, splitting atoms with gamma rays."

"Clever little bunny, okay, let's go! We're hunting for wabbits!" Her Elmer J Fudd impersonation was crap!

We eventually found our mark, squirreling around the lab like a rat in a long white coat. We watched for a while through the lab windows.

"Wow, he looks puuurfect!" My grinning doe eyed older sister purred.

Simon Fenwick was indeed the ultimate geek. His glasses were too big for his head. His hair was a mass of black curls. One pimple, the big one on his chin required immediate squeezing. At 5'7" he was small and thin, a little mousy, but in his own way, quite cute and just what a dommy sister required in a mate.

As children we'd had dolls and teddy bears like all kids, well perhaps given our poverty early on, the quantity may have been in short supply, but yes, we enjoyed dolls. But April's teddy was always a tiny tread bare pathetic looking thing with beady eyes, whilst Pinkies was this ridiculous ginormous brute of a bear covered in what could only be described as shag-pile carpet. As for mine, he was, well more like your average bear.

So this cute specimen scampering about the lab had much potential in April's eyes. She would already be imagining cutting his hair and stripping him bare-assed and then cuddling him in close and purring like a kitten as she toyed with her little mouse.

"Okay, I'm going in there... this one's mine."

The look on Simon Fenwick's face was awesome. His beady eyes goggled beneath the magnification of the bottle tops, and his jaw gaped. I guessed it was not an everyday occurrence that his lab door swung open to admit a fiery ringlet strewn redhead wearing a tight bluish aqua t-shirt stretched to manufactures limits over jiggling D tits and a little skirt fit only for a streetwalker... that flounced inappropriately about her upper thighs. She walked straight up to him, pulled a tissue from a box on the bench and squeezed that pesky pimple out while her poor 'future toy boy' swayed in place, his feet hard riveted to the linoleum and eyes boggling like dinner plates!

When April strode from the spotless white and chrome room three minutes later, Simon was still swaying in place, somewhat spaced but wearing the prefect pink stamp of glossy lipstick on one blushed cheek. The bulge beneath the crotch of the lab coat looked impressive. It should have, seeing how April had clamped her hand over it and given the 'goods' a solid evaluation!

"Got me a hot date! Thursday, 7pm at the Steak and Reef." She winked and strode away on clicking heels. We totted along behind giggling like girls.

That's two down and one to go. If we hadn't fucked up with Barry, we'd be three for three. But it was imperative to our future plans that our boyfriends were oblivious to the fact that they would actually be dating three sisters concurrently, albeit singularly.

While April attended her first date with my Joe, (his perceived second with me) Pinkie and me trolled the football teams, the baseball squads and even the gym membership lists searching for a hunk that satisfied our requirements. I never realised how hard it is to find a guy over 6'4" and who's weight was around 220 with an IQ above 120. The IQ bit was rarely available knowledge, but Pinkie was pretty good at hacking into entrance submissions and quite often they stated an IQ rating, especially when attached to scholarship football players. She narrowed her selection to three guys, two of whom were black!

"You're fucking with me... You want to go black?" I had to admit the idea was left of field, but my pussy tingled! Hmm, a handsome big dark skinned hunk sawing a massive ..."

"Why not, I think it would be really hot! Black guys have really big..."

"Is that all you ever think about girl! You're terrible June!" Hmmm... big ebony cock, stretching and...

"Oh, get off your high horse May. You'd love it too. I can see your eyes wobbling."

"Are not! Just a bit... tired?" Maybe she'd go for that. Nope... the slut dived on me and rammed her hand up under my panties. Bugger, sprung!

***

The midnight hour clicked on the wall clock. The door flew open and April glided in and pirouetted. Where her undies MIA?!

"So, you did you have a nice date?"

"Hmm, hmm." More aeroplane impersonations ensued.

"Fuck, you didn't do him... did you?" I'd kill the slut!

"Nooo..."

"You look guilty, spill!"

"Calm down, I didn't fuck him... just kissed his... thingy."

"YOU WHAT!!" June and I chimed in unison.

"Oh come on, what's the big deal. I just licked it... well I might have sucked it a bit, well a lot actually... but I didn't swallow!"

"You slut, it was your first date!"

"Well, actually it was your second." April grinned and winked, pulling my green blouse out of her jeans and proceeding to unbutton the thing. "Second dates should advance to second base."

"I believe that's third... what happened to second?"

"Yeah, definitely third." Pinkie interjected. "But if you say it's second, then what's first?"

The green blouse was cast onto my bed then the straining bra was unclasped and it breathed certain relief as it too was relegated to the floor amidst the rest of her shit.

"Kissing is first, hand job is second, oral is third and fucking like bunnies is fourth." Pinkie counted off her fingers.

April pulled her own sheer pale blue chemise over her head and wriggled and tugged the skimpy thing over her big tits. Her spiked nipples refused to play ball, and got hung up under the stretched rim.

"No, cock in mouth is second, cock up bum is fourth" April plonked down and looked exasperated at our lack of understanding about 'bases'.

"So what's up third, I mean what's third? Cock in pussy?" I queried.

"And who's on first?" Pinkie sounded confused.

"What?"

So, the upside of the sluts date was that I was now at the 'oral base' with my boyfriend, whatever number that friggin base was!

"So, it's my turn when?" Pinkie was bouncing. I feared a catastrophe. If my older sister was a slut, then the parameters fencing Pinkie were indeed undefined.

"You'll date Joe on Thursday while I do my boy... not 'do' my boy, I mean date the cutie." April corrected her 'mistake' quickly. "I'll date Simon and you'll have Joe."

"Hey, I'll be home alone!" I pouted. I noticed Pinkie was salivating. "And June honey, no more bases with Joe!" I gave her my death-ray stare.

"What... that's not fair. I want to at least suck his cock, she got to do it!" She pointed out the culprit who in retaliation stuck out her tongue. "Bitch..." A pillow skidded off April's skull.

"All right, okay, you can suck my boyfriend's cock, but no bouncing... okay!" I glared hoping the ferociousness of my demeanour might scare the skank shitless.

"Can I bounce just a little tiny..."

"NO!! No bouncing! Sucking... okay, but no nookie! I'm trying to ease into my relationship, but slut girl here decided to push the envelope to third."

"Second!"

"Whatever..." I launched another pillow. Oops, Mistake!!

A half hour later I was searching for my panties! The place resembled a chicken farm! At least I'd gotten Aprils undies off and my finger into her bum-hole, but then they ganged up on me and Pinkie sat on my head and drove her musty wet crotch all over my face, and used my nose as a clitoral stimulator. The bitch actually orgasmed! I wanted to come too, but the other bitch would drive her fingers up me only to back off just as I was peaking and leave me gasping and needy! I swear her time would come!

So I sat alone Thursday night drooling over pictures of hunky black men and seething at the knowledge that my sisters were out on dates. God help me, if Pinkie bounces...

***

4 DOTS.

"His cock is dreamy!"

That was April's first utterance in the evaluation of her cute geek, Simon.

"What, you saw his cock on your first date...?" I gasped.

"Huh ha. It's pretty big, for a little skinny guy!"

"Well size is not always proportional to..."

"Joe's cock is pretty, but not huge, more average." Pinkie piped up.

"What, you didn't..." I started.

"I made him undress so I could play with him and..." April was talking oblivious to my converse with Pinkie.

"I only sucked his..."

"You undressed Simon, and played... hey, what! You sucked his..." My neck ached from trying to keep up with the two independent but synchronized deliveries.

"I wanted to check out his cock, and like determine its usefulness." April pouted.

Pinkie added. "Yeah, and I swallowed all his yummy cum, so he'll expect that again on his next date..."

"Fuck, you greedy slut Pinkie! I've now evolved from hand-holding in the movies to cum swallowing on my second date! Thanks a million!" I death rayed her.

My sister chuckled and did her blinky pouty innocent shit... kinda like I do... okay, exactly like I do. "Well it's really your fourth date May..."

"I used a tape measure, and told Simon that if didn't measure up he was out!" I'm sure April had no idea I was still fuming at June.

"What's the cut off size Sis." Pinkie enquired perkily.

"Seven inches, but he made it easily! Eight point two!"

"Wow, so can I bounce him straight up?"

"Sure. I'm not all gooey and possessive like May." I rolled my eyes as she smirked. "Just grab him, strip him and ride his pole girl! He'll last about thirty seconds, but then he's good for hours. Must be those gamma rays ricocheting about his lab!"

"Ooh... goodie, zero to fourth on my fist date... cool!"

"Third..." April corrected.

"Hey you guys, can we get serious on finding number three?" I needed to change the subject. If the two sluts were intent on banging poor Simon as soon as they walked in the door and as soon as they stripped the poor bastard naked, then I'd have to do the same, all in the cause of maintaining continuance. Bloody hell! Talk about jumping in the deep end!

"Well, how about we head over to the basketball centre and check out this one. Pinkie held the image aloft. She'd even checked the guy's Facebook status. Yes, the big muscled black African-American athlete, Jeremiah J Johnstone, was currently single and... interested!

****

We watched a game featuring the 'target'. He was a big boy and wow, could he jump! He may have lacked the supersize of his team mates, but for a guy of 6'5" and 220, he moved like a big black cat... a panther, a panther tank cat... I was oozing downstairs. Shit. Okay, so I had a bit of submissive in me too... so bite me! Of course Pinkie was off her nut, salivating and clapping his every possession. Her squeals actually had him turning to check out the source of the infatuation. When he grinned that massive white smile I swear June melted.

The little tart waltzed up to him after the game and actually stroked his massive sweating biceps like she was tentatively feeling the smooth flawless texture of black marble, sculptured my some great Italian master. She bounced about besotted as he talked. Only once did Jerry glance our way, and of course the two of us looked away quickly and hopefully inconspicuously, to check out the pigeon pooping from up on the cross beam.