All Comments on 'Triple Treats Pt. 03'

by next2ArchStanton

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
A funny story from the first sentence through the end...

A funny story from the first sentence through the end...Of course with some exaggeration in some issues (ex: a man with 4 bypasses, one week later was fucking like an animal...), but that happens in all the comedies...so a solid 3*...and to the writer and family: "Happy Christmas and a fulfilling New Year".

DrPopeDrPopeover 8 years ago
Quite funny ...

But I'd check your water or something.... To come up with this crazy shit Ya gotta be on something!

fr45fr45over 8 years ago
Long boring story

This is a long boring story and I gave it the 1* that it deserves. Next time hold the length of your stories to three pages or less and they might be less boring.

gordo12gordo12over 8 years ago
Definitely different

But hilarious in places. 3*

WindySwimmingWindySwimmingover 8 years ago
Unsatisfying

You are right. Not being a multiple, I don't understand how as one mind in three bodies one must choose three men to manipulate to one's needs including cuckolding one who falls short sexually. And what about the children when they are older? Good luck on how they deal with this. The husbands deserved better than dishonesty & manipulation. Maybe their needs aren't being meant either. One star!

ephesiosephesiosover 8 years ago
Crazy

This story was absurd, but definitely entertaining. I didn't like their insane rationale for their manipulation. Their individual wives when it suits their argument, but they're also one person. Either way, you should continue writing.

shaman43shaman43over 8 years ago
Clever

ly done in plotting and character development. I have the heebee jeebees about the plot and the men since I am not in favor of manipulation in intimate relationships for any reason. As a shrink I have rarely known folks to stay in one expression of love or their sexuality. It appears though that the men in this story are assumed to do so. This is one of those stories I had to read somewhat but did not really enjoy. That in itself is clever.

gmann57gmann57over 8 years ago

great story and remember this is a story, Not your life

MaxxxstylesMaxxxstylesover 8 years ago
Very Entertaining

I thought this story was very original and creative. Most importantly, it was entertaining. I gave it 5 stars!

guitarman100guitarman100over 8 years ago
Don't Even Love Their Kids

They bring 9 children into the world but then don't even love and mother them but give them to Nannies so they won't get in the way of all their selfish indulgences. And of course another cuckold story where the men are supposed to understand their fucking another man because they love them but god help them if they even look at another woman. So I guess their type of "love" only works one way. How convenient!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
not original at all

there are about nine stories that about run's the same path as your. i give it a 0 for that reason

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It smells funny in here...

I hope your aware that no part of this "relationship" is factually consentual . in fact due to the manipulation/humiliation aspect of it, its considered to potentially be statutory rape. That and the fact that the las t"husband" hated it sooo much that he had not one but TWO flatline heart attacks but then magically is ok with it after a few weeks recovery? Bullshit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

die, dickheaded fag.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
1

Stupidest crock of shit I've ever ever read.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 1 year ago

This was a very long story. It seems too long in fact. It was repetitive and overly wordy. That said, it was original in its variation of the identical, triplet theme. Others have written stories on this theme as well. A couple of plot holes. Firstly, the women all have the thrill of sex with different men. Even though the men are having sex with different women, the women are all essentially identical, and so the men don’t get the thrill of being with different partners. Secondly, Jerry has gone home after a quadruple coronary bypass on the fourth day following his initial cardiac event. Somehow, I doubt that he can pick up his “wife“ and have sex with her. In fact, such activity would be prohibited for a while during his recuperation, probably six weeks or so. Thirdly, it was explained that Carl was only having anal sex with the three women as a way to keep Jerry from being jealous, yet Joe was clearly having cream pies from vaginal sex. Since Carl had claim on Joe’s wife’s vagina, Joe was essentially prohibited, excluding birthdays, from having intercourse with his “wife.” in fact, Carl had anal sex with the three women, as I understood it, during the transition times. But while cuckolding Joe, Carl had vaginal sex. So there is a seeming inconsistency. Or else it was not clear to me when I read the story, if I’ve got it wrong. I gave this a reasonably good score due to the effort required to write this story, and the complexity inherent in the story. This in no way should imply that I am OK with the immorality exhibited by the triplets. Thanks for writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous