All Comments on 'Triple Treats Pt. 04'

by next2ArchStanton

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Gomez333Gomez333over 8 years ago
Thanks

For both the original story and your useful comments, sometimes we consumers of stories don't appreciate the amount of effort that goes into them. I found the story complex but enjoyable although I did give up trying to work out which girl was which and with whom. Maybe that's means I unwittingly bought into them being one.

looking forward to your next effort.

Best wishes for the holidays from a cuck rich UK.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
As I liked it, I just wish...

As I liked it, I just wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and an Happy New Year full of stories...

ToadenToadenover 8 years ago
I loved it

Started at 1am or so and it's 4am now. I won't ever gain this time back, but I feel as if it wasn't truly lost. I read lit for the story, the plot, and the emotions/thoughts I get from the reading. If people didn't like your story, degrade your work, or gave you a 1 star vote, well that's on them. They just refuse to think about the many possibilities that could have led themselves down a different path in life. I mean really, isn't that what we watch movies for? Do they not tell a story of how things could have been or will be different? Movies like Planet of the Apes, Mad Max, Branded, Avatar, and so on into infinity. I read every word and I loved it. Reading some of the comments infuriated me, since they reminded me(yet again!) how close minded some are and how they choose to stay comfortable in their ignorance. You even warned them for crying out loud! I'm stopping this rant here. I just felt the need to express myself and defend your intelligence. To the thinkers and those who dare to question! Sincerely, Toaden.

gmann57gmann57over 8 years ago

Its a shame that some people cant get past "Its just a story" A very good story at that. An open mind is a beautiful thing, It takes you places others dont dare go. The more twisted it is makes a better story. Dont listen to the people who live in a vanilla bean existence. Just pray for them.

gordo12gordo12over 8 years ago
I, for one, enjoyed the story

It was a light hearted shot at a fantasy world. I laughed a lot during the story at their antics. Given your reasoning for the story I think you did a great job.

Methinks you're too consumed with the idiots and negative comments. The site is full of rude people (and yes I'm one of them at times) but don't give them too much credence.

As the author you're welcome to re-write the story but because I''ve already read it I wouldn't be likely to again and I suspect a lot of readers would make the same decision. I have to wonder if that would be worth the effort?

I'd put my energy into a new story. JMO

shaman43shaman43over 8 years ago
Creativity

deserves respect. Then the energy you put into the writing and editing. I do not know how some people seem to be so narcissistic that only their take on something is the only take. I understand your explanation about the 3 is 1 concept but in my singularity I could not identify with it enough to make the switch that it was OK to find a way of being for the 3 of them that allowed manipulation of others that much. That is my weakness not the author's. Finally, the comment about love. Since it one of the emotions that some psychological theory states in one of the emotions necessary (under the umbrella term of incorporation) we have it. How it is felt, experience and explained depends on our nervous system, our personality, our ability to verbalize and the ability of the other to hear what is said. That is why philosophers, poets and lovers have tried for eons to do so. No one has the right to say another does not know love. We do have the right to say I don't understand how you feel and think about love. I appreciate fully your gift that has allowed my the opportunity to contemplate about the human condition. Waiting with a smile for your next offering.

patilliepatillieover 8 years ago
Agree with Shaman re creativity, effort deserve respect

But that said, this story was just bit monotonous, this one slept with that one, how they fooled the others , how they functioned as one mind, etc. We got the point the first time thru. It is almost like you are trying to justify their actions as being acceptable, you had to construct an unlikely identical triplet scenario ( one in 200 million births).

Sharing does not work in the real world, except as an occasional "treat" for consenting, mature adults. If the male has a fetish for it, it will consume him and the relationship until it is burned to the ground.

rixelsrixelsover 8 years ago
Very Thought Provoking

The girls wanting and inventing their Marriage-Go-Round makes sense in a calliope kind of way. Would Joe have fallen in love and married them if they had told him the truth from the beginning? Maybe the 3 + 3, but the addition of Carl spins the story out of balance. Becoming a cuckold was not Joe's idea. Joe was coerced into it because his "wives" were so reamed out that they could not be satisfied by his normal cock. So they deceived him, humiliated him, and denied him sex while telling him they are doing it for him. He is doing it for love in a vacuum.

Thanks for provoking my thoughts

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

die, dickheaded fag.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
No one cares

about non-monogamy Arch. The problem is that you create truly evil villains and then insist that they're really good and deserve happy endings. The triplets didn't love anyone outside of themselves. Words are nothing and action everything.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Rant

Your rant makes even less.sense than your ridiculous stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sociopaths

Years ago I came across a definition of "sociopath" as a person who views other people as characters in their internal psychodrama. A sociopath assigns roles to the people around them. A sociopath becomes enraged, manipulative and dangerous when a person refuses to act according to the role assigned to them.

Using that definition, you created triplet sociopaths. They love nobody but themselves. They view nobody, aside from themselves, as real. They assign roles to the men. Fictional sociopaths can fascinate us. But we rarely like them, empathize with them or want them to win in the end. The story was well written, but I found your sociopaths abhorant so in the end it just didn't work for me.

This author's Post Script did leave me with one question, "Do you even realize your three main characters are mentally ill?" I get the impression you don't. And that facinates me even more than the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I was waiting for Joe to bang the nanny and watch this "perfect" relationship to implode.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fuck this

So everyone gets to fuck everyone else, except Joe, who doesn't even get to fuck his own wife

Makes sense

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The author is brilliant. Unfortunately he lives in an amoral fantasy world. And because he writes so well he could suck others into that world. Talent 5 Common Sense 0 Danger to others, so high the only number I can think of is infinity!

Normal people can be thankful he has not posted in the 6 year.

With disgust I have only felt a few times before in my 80 years -

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous