All Comments on 'Tripletit 21: Panty Raid'

by oggbashan

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
drmrbludrmrbluover 10 years ago
Surprise!

This story was a complete surprise for me... a good one. Thanks again. Seeing the versatility of this theme, its possible for the encounters to be going off in just about any direction your imagination directs. The possibility just never occurred to me to alter the location of the famous residents of planet Trib to other planets closer to home. Sure it is just fiction, yet there are all kinds of day dreams there. Ah yes, there is the routine of daily living, or being employed to afford the costs of being alive and housed. These adult women might even become a popular commodity for those of peculiar interests, well mine anyway. Threesomes in this altered reality is a whole different game as well, with far reaching effects. Please do continue your creative talent and it is always pleasurable to be able to share in your adventures. Thanks for your stories and great editing, making for a most pleasurable experience. Hopefully there are other adventures just lurking only a few pages or key strokes, OK many key strokes away.

TJSkywindTJSkywindabout 8 years ago
Nice job

A scifi and fetish combo (panties AND lactation). Very amusing. Though Coralie seems to be able to withstand lack of male companionship better than most of the Tribs from earlier stories.

It is interesting that the planet has not set up medical / rejuv hostels for the ill. That, too, would be a money-maker for them.

Given the effect that Trib milk has on human women, does this mean beside having healing properties, they also are permanently lactating?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroggbashan@oggbashan
1530 Followers
Can I now change bio? oggbashan was diagnosed as terminally ill and expected to be dead by June 2018. As you can see. I am still here. . As long as I can I will continue writing and posting on Literotica but there will be an end - soon. I don't expect anyone to like ALL of my...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES