All Comments on 'Tripletit: First Encounter'

by oggbashan

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
boxofrocksboxofrocksalmost 20 years ago
Great job

It's that one tit you have to watch out for ;)

matriarchmatriarchalmost 20 years ago
loved it

Loved it Og.

Wasn't sure whether to laugh or say 'awwwwwww'.

Great fun.

Matriarch

cookiejarcookiejaralmost 20 years ago
Thanks...

For the fun read Og. Every man's fatasy?

cookiejarcookiejaralmost 20 years ago
Ackkkk

Fatasy? Fantasy is more like it...

MagicFingersMagicFingersalmost 20 years ago
Loved it!

I climbing into my Sim City, Pleasantville, tomorrow, getting on that rocket waiting at my spaceport, and going to Tripletit for a quickie!

R M RoxingerR M Roxingeralmost 20 years ago
Best story ever, beyond my wildest dreams!

I have fantasized before about having sex with & being suckled by a woman 2 or 3 times my size/height, but even that wild dream can't compare to this excellent story. For that matter, neither can any other erotic story on this entire site, or the entire Net. If such a planet (& means of getting there) actually existed, I'd go there ASAP--leave our overcrowded, dying Earth behind, find a triple-breasted woman to settle down with, & have a large family.

pop_54pop_54almost 20 years ago
Very interesting Oggie, and nicely done

That made me laugh and cry mate... both with mirth... damn amusing tale and damn well put together... you have a very vivid imagination and a good way of translating it into a written work... Also surreal in a way that certain twisted minds think alike.

impressiveimpressiveover 19 years ago
Great read!

Unique and very entertaining!

xxxecilxxxecilover 19 years ago
Beautiful

It had everything I like the best; extra boobs, alien sex, and a touch of sentimentality. Great job.

Bridget69Bridget69about 18 years ago
Tit-illating read!

A very good triple treat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great read!!!

Please write more on the planet Tripltit.

TJSkywindTJSkywindabout 8 years ago
Very original

Fascinating, too, that the species is cross-fertile, though it appears that the species breeds true for the native females. Maybe they need less of the Y-portion of the chromosome, or perhaps the alkaline structure of human sperm is sufficient to induce fertilization, and the human portion is irrelevant for determining gender or even genetic coding.

And the inner anatomy questions are boggling. The left and right pussies must be normal sized, and obviously the center-one is much larger if it is able to stretch open, like a snake, to swallow a man whole. And if the male is normally swallowed and dies inside, there has to be some digestive process involved within the center sex, for after the male has suffocated, the body disappears rather than be ejected. Perhaps the process of impregnation triggers a temporary change - breaking down the matter and using the bits for the offspring, which might mean a shorter gestation period, though that's not implied.

The way the native females have sex to get pregnant effectively turns the human men into giant penises. 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroggbashan@oggbashan
Can I now change bio? oggbashan was diagnosed as terminally ill and expected to be dead by June 2018. As you can see. I am still here. . As long as I can I will continue writing and posting on Literotica but there will be an end - soon. I don't expect anyone to like ALL of my...