All Comments on 'Trips We Take'

by bi golly

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great story...

Reminds me of myself and my hubby...hmmm...nice build-up and funny too. Thanks for a great read.

notveryvanillanotveryvanillaabout 18 years ago
Super hot!

Great story! Would love to make my hubby do that...Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
sizzling!

As a str8 woman, this is one of my fantasies!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
coming to grips with being bi

Hot story of self-acceptance of being bisexual. Wife leads, husband follows. Nice fantasy, well told. And what's the big deal about liking men and cock, anyway?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Arsehole is an arsehole

I loved it and wish that my wife understood and had been willing when i could have sex. The wife really knows her man and leads him to find his true self s well as fill one of her needs. ARsehole's comment just show how gayaphobic he is anything that has male to male sex is wrong to him and I am sure that he is just afraid of himself and his innermost hidden desires.

blueiceblueiceabout 18 years ago
jealous

Very hot...I've had this fantasy myself before and would love to find a woman to try this with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
nasty comment?

Isn't it amazing how someone would take the time to not only read your wonderful story, but then also leave a "nasty" comment. I can only think they must have cum, and felt guilty! I'm sorry if a woman got in the way of your little fantasy, you could always write your own! I thought it was fun and sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wonderful

Absolutely wonderful story. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Matty_WalterMatty_Walterover 16 years ago
OUTstanding !

For me, this was the hottest story I've read in literotica. It certainly struck a chord with me.

sbcatsbcatalmost 16 years ago
Amazing, Very Hot

I loved the details. Very realistic. Awesome story. Thank you for sharing. Hope I have enough strength to guide a husband should he ever need it..

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 15 years ago
Dare I try...

..to add to these comments? Mine would just miror and repeat them. This is a wonderful story. Believable, sensual, and loving. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I wish my wife was like yours

I wish my wife would bring a man home for me to be with. It would be so hot to have my wife watch me suck a cock and get fucked. Your story is so hot it made me cum. Tell us what happened next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Very, Very Sexy Story

Fantastic story and would like to do this with my wife. I would love to have another man fuck me and somehow, having a woman watching makes it seem even hotter. I loved how the wife made him completely surrender to his gay desires. He wasn't sure at first but by the end she had him so hooked on gay sex that he was kissing his lover deeply, caressing him and having the orgasm of his life. Going to show my wife this story and who knows, maybe I'll have a gay lover of my own before long!!

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2almost 13 years ago
Try it! You'll Like it!

I didn't read it as a critic, but with interest in the writer's thoughts and actions ... or the character's experience. From this perspective it appeared to be real enough and very stimulating. From this early posting to the most current, "bi_golly" has been true to his style showing respect to all partners with a purpose of sharing the moment(s) and enhancing the need to be close; giving and receiving. Please read all of these erotic works and encourage the writer to continue. There's not enough of this kind of talent. Well done. If YOU don't believe it, just read the reviews.

Lo_PanLo_Panover 12 years ago
I just don't like this story.

I'm sorry, but the build up, the whole 'homophobic' tone to the husband, being that it's almost hysterical in his denial, is a real turn-off. I can't believe that so many women want their 'men' to be this way. It's one thing to want a bisexual husband, but to force him to confront it by making him do it, is just wrong. It's also an abuse of trust and an abuse of the shared love and bond that you, as a couple, are supposed to share.

Communication is a key part of any relationship. By the time that the wife let the husband know that she knew he had lied, the relationship would have been seriously over. The only thing left for the husband to do, if he had any balls, would be to pack his bags and leave.

As a bisexual male, it's really funny seeing someone try to tell me that it's not normal. That is what this story is doing for me. Telling me that wanting to play with both men and women is wrong.

Sorry, it's not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
keep up the good work

4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What a wonderful story!

My wife and I have a saying, "Never let the truth get in the way of a good story". True or not that was very well written and very hot. Thank you. I will be printing this out and letting my wife read this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wonderful Story - Sounds Like You Lived It

I have been lucky to have a wife who both gives & takes. When she first suggested she'd like to fuck me I couldn't believe it. She'd already introduced me to B&D, & I'd found I enjoyed that (to my surprise). She loved to suck, fuck & I'd do anything she wanted she was SO damned good at it. So we tried this too - & it is truly amazing. No guy brought home - so far anyway. But occasional pegging is definately part of our bedroom recipe book. And it is ALL fun. She is 66; I'm 71. Love it & her...

This story is fun, hot, & a great read. Do write more!

Gazo1954Gazo1954almost 5 years ago
Love your story

I'm bisexual and love being with men as much as women. When my ex found out i was bi she wanted to watch me with a man. We had a lot of threesomes after that. She loved watching me with other men then we would both take turns fucking her. A couple times she came home from work to find me in bed with a guy. It was all planned but it got her really horny. Got me horny too. I loved having gay sex while she watched. My current girlfriend knows I'm bi and has seen me sucking cock several times but never saw me being fucked she uses a dildo in my ass and has said she would like to see a guy fucking me. Hope we can find a guy to do that so she can watch

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous