Trish Tells All

Story Info
She tells you of her experience with three guys.
5.9k words
3.15
48k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One Friday afternoon, you came home for lunch and told me that you have some major plans for us the following night. You tell me that you have been chatting with some of our 'friends' and they are coming to give me pleasure beyond my wildest dreams. As you tell me the details about the following night, you gently touch and caress my body. You tell me that 3 guys are coming to satisfy my cravings. First, you start off by telling me that you have talked with these 2 well endowed black guys and with James. While you continue to tell me how you have set up for them to come here to gratify my sensual desires, my body is overcome with intense warmth with thoughts of 3 gorgeous men there to grant me the pleasures of their endowments, all the while you watch.

After an amazingly intense and passionate night with you, I awake Saturday morning with an elevated heart beat and jitters in my stomach knowing that tonight is the night when I will be fucked and taken advantage of by 3 gorgeous men in more ways than I can even imagine. I continue to think about how they will fill me up and how they will taste in my mouth as I lick their nice cocks. With these thoughts running through my mind, I lean over to give you a kiss and get in the shower. My body temperature is elevated and I can feel my heart beating in my throat as I wash my body in the shower. The only thing on my mind at this point is that I am actually going to experience and have a fantasy come true in only a matter of hours. As I dry off, you come in and give me a kiss and say how sexy I look all wet.

With the thoughts on my mind already, your kisses made my heart beat go from my throat to my now wet pussy. I continue to get dressed in my jeans and t-shirt and head out to get my nails done and tan. While I am in the tanning bed, sweat begins to bead up on my naked body as I lay in the warmth of the bulbs. I can't help but to visualize what the night ahead may be like. I find myself starting to touch myself as the bulbs cut off. I get up and get dressed to go get my nails done. As I think of how I want my nails done, I think of what my nails will be touching that night. Do I want to have red nails or natural looking nails as I run them lightly across the men's hard bodies? I decide to get them painted red and go with the wild side of me for the remainder of the day.

I find myself in my own little world fantasizing of the night ahead, lost in my thoughts. On the ride home from the nail salon, I can feel my body starting to shake inside. I am now to the point of being somewhat nervous, yet excited. The feelings are overwhelming me. I get home and go to the bedroom to lie down on the bed. I take a couple of long deep breaths to try to calm down. My palms are clammy and my heart is beating really hard and rapidly in my chest. The time is drawing nearer and I need to get in the shower to shave so that my skin will be smooth for them to caress.

As I am in the shaving my pussy bald, I begin to water at the mouth with thoughts of a stranger licking my clean shaven pussy. I turn to let the water rinse my pussy off and I look down at my smooth pussy and realize it is pretty red and swollen with just the thoughts of the night. I let the water hit my clit in just the right way, I feel my pussy twitch. I stand and spread my lips to provide better access. Oh, I can feel my pussy getting tight and warm as my legs begin to shake some. The thoughts of getting fucked are overwhelming me...and my pussy is aching to be touched. My fingers slowly and gently rub the inside of my lips as my thumb slides across my clit. It doesn't take much for me to cum. I now feel a little calmer and the shaking in my body has settled down. I am more anxious now to get a good fucking. I dry off and get dressed.

The first piece of clothing I put on is my new thongs. The string of the thongs is silky black and the front of them is see-through lace, barely covering my slit. The next thing I put on is my dark skinny tight jeans and my red shiny shirt to match my red nails. The shirt has a low back showing off my sexy back and tattoo. The front of the shirt is a low cut 'v' and my tits look amazing with cleavage to die for. I am not wearing a bra or a necklace; I like to have just bare skin showing with out distractions. I am wearing some dangly gold earrings. Since the shirt is barely there, I dress my arms up with a golden bracelet. The bracelet looks amazing against my tan skin and red nails. My hair I kept simple. I just straightened it with a little curl under at the ends and feathered it back with a little 'rock' and 'bad girl' feel to it. I am feeling pretty sexy, but in a sluttish way. My make-up is simple; the eyes are smoky and dark. My lips are just a touch red and shiny. I slip on my black high heels as we leave.

As we are riding in the truck, I start to really get wet with anticipation. Our conversation has me horny as hell. We get to the club/bar right next to the Radisson and order ourselves a drink. You had me sit with my back turned to the door. By this time my pussy is so wet and throbbing with excitement. All I could think about was getting fucked like hell by some thick juicy cocks. I can't sit still with all these intense urges running wild in my thoughts so I get up to dance. I stand in front of you while you sit and sip on your drink and I dance provocatively in front of you and flirt with my every move and look. The next thing I know is I am getting more 'hot and bothered' dancing. I decided that I needed a sip of my drink and when I went to reach for it, I felt a man's hand on my lower back sliding around to my hips. I look at you in shock and all you are doing is smiling and giving me that 'go ahead' look. I look down at my hips and see two black hands on my hips. I turn around and see this tall, dark, lean body dancing and staring back at me licking his lips in approval of what he sees. He was wearing this silky smooth dark blue satin shirt that was unbuttoned just right to show his chest. His shoulders were broad and the shirt was just tight enough to show the roundness of his tight muscles. I was already turned on and I went with the flow and started to dirty dance slowly with this black hunk of a man.

I danced closer to him so that I could touch his chest and feel his washboard stomach through his satin shirt. I raised my arms in the air and started grinding my hips to the music and flirted with this stranger. As I was getting into this, another man just as tall and just as fit as this black man comes behind me to sandwich me in. I felt like I was going to cum in my pants right there. To have these two gorgeous men dance with me so seductively and to feel them rub themselves against me was so fucking intense. I could feel their nice cocks through their jeans as they rubbed up against me on the dance floor. I worked my ass grinding on the dance floor between these men. When the song was over, I invited them to sit down with us. The next thing I knew they were thanking you for inviting them. About that time another guy walks up to the table and shakes your hand. This is when I knew that these were the guys that you arranged to fuck me.

You introduced the guys to me as James, Malik, and Rob. We all sat down and had another round of drinks while I flirted with these guys. Just to make conversation, I asked them in general if they were looking forward to fucking me and having their way with me. I wanted to get the thoughts running in their mind as well as my own. Hearing me talk like this really got my juices flowing. I got up and straddled you, giving you a long wet kiss then danced a little in front of you all. The people in the bar seemed to be staring at me the whole time since we got there, so I put on a show for them to see, and of course, I was enjoying every second of the attention. I worked my body slowly and sensually in exotic ways in front of each of you. I was really enjoying being the one that being lusted after. The more that I let loose the more you guys were turned on. Seeing the reactions to my moves and the way I was acting only motivated me more. I decided to take this up a notch and motioned for the guys to join me. Things got heated up on the dance floor fairly quickly with licks, touches, and looks. Things seemed to be flowing very well and you came up behind me and grabbed my ass and told me to bring my 'toys' with me and let's go to the room. I continued to grab and flirt with these men.

When we got into the elevator, I pushed you up against the back wall and gave you a deep long wet sloppy kiss as I wrapped my leg around yours. After that amazing kiss, I turned my attention to the guys. Touching these guys in the elevator had me so wet. You opened the door to our room and we followed you in.

I was horny as hell and couldn't wait so I started to undo Malik's belt as he took his shirt off. I didn't want any awkwardness so I took control. I nibbled and licked his chest while I took his belt off and threw it to the side. I ran my fingers up and down his hard cut chest as I looked over at the other 2 guys and licked my lips and told them to take their shirts off too. The thoughts of these 3 sexy as hell men here to fuck me and please me made me so wet.

I was a little nervous thinking that I wouldn't be able to please all three men but hell, at this point I just wanted to try. I made my way around to each guy and undone their pants as I felt each of them up through their underwear. Feeling their cocks like this made me even hotter. I enjoyed teasing them with my tongue and teeth. While the guys took their pants and shoes off, I did the same as I looked at them with hungry eyes and kept licking and biting my lips. Thinking to myself, how lucky I am to have this experience.

So here I am now with just my thongs on, wet as can be, surrounded by 3 nice thick cocks for my taking. The tension has built up and I am to the point where I just want some meat. I want these cocks now, and I want them badly. I drop to my knees in the middle of these guys and begin to enjoy one cock at a time. I couldn't wait to show you my oral skills on these men. I want to show you a side of me that you haven't seen yet.

I say to you 'take some good pictures of me sucking these nice thick cocks'. I grab Ron's cock and start to stroke him slowly. Ron's cock is uncut and I have been looking forward to playing with him. Rob's cock was so thick I could barely put my lips around it. I enjoyed the challenge. I wrapped both my hands around his shaft and continued to work him. I loved the feel of the skin gliding up and down his shaft and how it covered his head. When the skin was over his head I circled my finger over it to add sensation as I licked and sucked on his balls. I look up at him and lick my lips and say to him 'emmm...been wanting to taste your cock' as I lean toward to take his cock in my hand and mouth.

I run my wet tongue from the base of his balls after sucking on them, to the tip of his head. I take my time to admire his cock. After admiring his cock, I try to take as much of his cock as I can until I gag. I enjoyed stroking his thick cock in my hands, and then trying to take his huge cock in my mouth. I could feel my lips stretched as I take his cock in my mouth. I enjoyed licking his head and running my tongue softly across his hole while my lips were stretched around his thickness. My pussy started aching in the need of a fuck is getting more intense as I continue to stroke and suck his amazing cock.

All I could think about was how this thick black cock is stretching my lips as I am trying to suck him and how he will be stretching my pussy lips just as well. With those thoughts in mind, look around at the other two guys while I am sucking Ron and see that they are stroking their cocks watching me. Oh what a sight to see. I keep stroking Ron thick shaft that I can barely fit my hand around and suck loudly on his head.

With 2 hands both stroking his cock and my mouth somewhat open at the tip of his member licking the pre-cum, I look up at him and say 'your cock tastes so fucking good'. Ron comments back saying how good my lips look around his cock. At this time James cuts in saying 'I want to feel those sexy lips on my cock'. I was happy to grant his wish. So without skipping a beat of stroking Ron's cock, I grab James' cock and begin to stroke him.

I take a moment to just admire these two cocks as I stroke them. I could feel my mouth watering. Malik is also there stroking his nice black cock for me to see. Ron tells me to give James' cock some attention and he starts to stroke his own cock. James then takes center stage in front of me while I now have my focus on him. I continue to stroke him slowly as I look up at him and lick my lips. I take his balls in one hand and gently caress them in the palm of my hand. I love to feel the softness of a man's sack. I take the other hand and run it up and down his curved shaft. I could feel the ridges on his cock. The ridges were hard and bumpy against my soft hands as I stroked him. I had to have a better feel of those ridges with my tongue. My mouth is wet with anticipation. I lick James' shaft from the base to just below his rim. I take both my hands and put them on his shaft and begin to stroke as I taste his lollipop for the first time. I gently suck on his head and swirl my soft tongue around his hole. As I release the suction it makes a popping sound.

I like hearing that sound, so I did it once more. I looked up at James and said 'I can't get enough of fucking tasting your cock'.

Then with a hungry look I devoured his cock. I took as much as I could take deep into my mouth till I gagged. With one hand on his shaft, I set back and looked at his cock that just gagged me and spit on it. I liked that feel so I did it again. This time instead of backing out, I held it at the gag point for a second or two and looked up at him.

Something about looking at a guy with his cock in your mouth is exhilarating. I backed off his cock slowly and felt his ridges rubbing my lips. I caught my breath for a second and then James grabbed me by the back of my head and got a handful of hair and began to fuck my face slowly. I wrapped my tongue around his cock and relaxed my throat. This felt amazingly good. The look on his face was intense as he fucked my face a little faster and deeper. I could feel my pussy getting hotter with thoughts of this man fucking me like this. James could tell that I was in need of air so he pulled me off him.

As I took a deep breath, I looked at his cock as I stroked him. I continued to deep throat him again holding his cock at the base. I was so enjoying this. I like the feel of a man's cock hitting the back of my throat.(Taking a guy's cock in your mouth is one thing, but when you can deep throat a guy and let him fuck your face... that is just so freaking awesome.

I know it turns me on to watch it and when I did it once with you...wow...it made my pussy wet instantly.) Malik stepped in a little closer hinting that it was time for him to get a good licking. I was really into tasting James' cock so I continued to taste James as I stroked Malik. I had one hand on each cock stroking them together. I took this opportunity to taste each one. I sucked on James then I sucked on Malik. Malik's lollipop was more defined than James. I liked to hear the sound of my lips coming off Malik.

James started to stroke himself as I started to put the focus onto Malik. Malik's cock is symmetrical from base to tip. It is nice and thick and filled my mouth. As I took Malik in my mouth, while rubbing his nice cock head against my lips, I tell him 'your cock tastes so fucking good'. Malik was stroking his cock for me, smiling at me and then he began fucking my mouth while holding the back of my head.

I squeezed his cock milking it as if he already came for me while he shoved his black cock back into my mouth. I think the site of this has made the other guys want more. They all move in and get a little closer for me to suck on. I am as noisy as I can be while I am sucking on each of these cocks, because I know how men like women to act slutty and hungry while sucking their cocks, and besides I think I like to hear the naughty sounds of it too.

As I play this role of your very own porn star, I notice that the guys are really aroused. I am totally engulfed with immense hunger and I can't get enough cock. I continue to spit on their cocks like the slut I am and take a moment to admire their manhood in between. I run my tongue up and down their shafts feeling their veins all pumped up with blood against my tongue. I suck on their balls while stroking their cocks.

After I took turns sucking each of their cocks, Ron grabbed me and put me on the bed, laying me down on my back so he could be the first to start licking my pussy. And damn, did it feel good when his lips and tongue hit my pussy and clit. His tongue wasted no time parting my pussy lips and circling his hard tongue just inside my hole. Ron moved up to suck my clit without his lips or tongue ever leaving contact. It was so fucking intense the way he sucked my clit and flicked my piercing at the same time.

Once I was over the initial shock of my pussy finally getting the attention I was craving, James and Malik moved up and stuck their cocks back in my face to suck again, which I had no problem with and craved their cocks even more. When Ron was getting up, I looked up at James and told him I wanted him to lick my pussy too, at which time they swap positions and James wasted no time and dove into my wet pussy picking up right where Ron had left off.

James did more moaning than Ron and the vibrations from his moaning were sending goose bumps all over my body. James sucked hard on my clit while flicking my piercing. It was hard for me to concentrate on sucking Ron and Malik. While James is giving my pussy pleasure, Ron and Malik begin to man handle my tits and pull my hair gently as I continue to suck on them and stroke them. Their powerful hands on my body feel so good. As they do what they want to me, I look at you and let you see the pleasure in my eyes.

Feeling so many different hands on me at once sends hot and cold chills up and down my body. One is licking my pussy and tonguing my piercing. I feel James' wet tongue licking my lips and clit while flicking it with his tongue. He slips a finger into my wet hole while he is licking the hell out of my pussy. By this time my whole body is shaking from such intense sexual pleasure. Malik was the last for me to enjoy licking my pussy of the three men. He started with the same intensity as the others. He spread my lips out and covered my hole with his big lips and tongue. Looking down and watching his tongue glide in my slit was all it took for me to finally cum. Malik enjoyed tasting my juices.

Now that each one has a good taste of my sweet pussy, I told them I wanted to be fucked with their nice cocks. Malik rubs his head against my pussy. I was quivering in excitement wanting him in me. He slowly enters his nice thick black cock into my pussy.

As he slides it in, I looked down and enjoyed the view of his nice thick black cock slip into my wet pussy. At this point I was so in need of my pussy to be filled. Malik cock felt so good gliding into my pussy and the feeling of being filled up with this nice cock was overwhelming me. It took me a second to catch my breath. Malik continued to slow fuck once I relaxed. After he started with a slow rhythm fucking me, I looked up at him and told him 'your cock feels fucking good'.

I am now getting to the point where I am so damn horny. I just want the hell fucked out of me. James and Ron feel good in my hands. James is squeezing my tits while I am sucking him off. Ron is rubbing my clit slowly as I am stroking him off. I switch between James and Ron as they continue to manhandle my body while Malik is fucking me slowly. I am totally getting into this. Malik is pounding my pussy a little harder now and totally feeling it. As I am getting pounded harder...I stroke a little faster.

12