Trish Tells All

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I look over at you and tell you to get a close up picture of this nice black cock fucking my pussy. When you come over to take the picture, you look at me and say 'hell yes...you like that cock fucking you don't you'.

I answered you with 'oh yes I like it...it feels fucking good'. About that time Malik took me by the hips and started to thrust his cock deep into my pussy.

James and Ron became more aggressive with their touches which was great with me. I loved being treated like the slut I am. The intensity was building up inside me and I wanted to do some riding on a nice thick cock.

I got up and moved to sit on Ron's huge cock. He was sitting on a chair that was in the room and walked over to him and knelt down in front of him to suck his once more before I sat on him. I started out by sitting on him facing him. He was really thick so I took my time as I tried to take his cock. He was patient while I worked his cock in me. Once I could take his full thick cock deep into my pussy, I began licking and biting his neck.

I leaned back and used the arms of the chair to ride his cock. He grabbed my ass and slapped it which made me ride harder and faster. He thick cock stretched my pussy and filled my hole. The other guys continued stroking themselves and commenting on how good my ass looked while I rode Ron. I turned around to continue to ride Ron with my back facing him. Ron continued to slap and grab my ass...once and a while he would put his hands on my shoulders and push me down hard onto his thick black cock.

I continued to ride Ron while I took James and Malik's cocks into my hands and started to stroke them. I leaned over and sucked my juices off Malik's cock. I looked up at him and said with my lips wet with my juices, 'I taste good on your cock'.

I then taste James and continue to ride the hell out of Ron. Ron's thick cock feels damn good going deep into my pussy as he is helping me keep rhythm by grabbing my hips. I turn around and look at Ron and say 'you like fucking my pussy don't you'. I just focused on stroking the guys while I rode Ron good.

I then wanted to feel James curved cock in me. I stood up and James turned me to where my back was against his chest and lifted one of my legs. I leaned over a little to continue stroking Malik. James first rubbed my wet pussy with his hand and then licked his fingers. He then slowly slipped his cock into my pussy. Wow, what an intense feeling. The curve to his cock made him hit a spot inside me that has never been hit before. It took my breath away.

I looked back at him and said 'that feels fucking amazing'.

James started pumping a little faster and my tits were bouncing around. Malik concentrated on sucking on my tits and rubbing my clit as James fucked me from behind. James slipped out and said he wanted to fuck me in the ass. I was more than willing to let him.

Malik said he wanted to feel his cock inside my wet pussy again. Malik sat down on the end of the bed and laid back for me to climb on. I didn't waste a beat and climbed on. I slipped his nice cock inside me and Malik slapped my red ass a couple of times as I rode him. James came up from behind and pushed me over to where my tits were hanging down for Malik to feel on his chest.

Malik grabbed both my ass cheeks and spread them apart for James to slip his cock in my ass. James poured some lube onto my ass and rubbed his cock head around slowly. He slipped a finger or two in my ass to prepare me some for his cock. Ron is enjoying the sight while he is still sitting in the chair stroking his thick cock taking a breather.

James slowly slips his cock into my ass. I could hear Malik moan and say that he can feel my pussy tighten as James entered. The feeling of having both my holes filled at the same time had me shaking all over. They started to slowly gain speed fucking my holes. As one entered my pussy the other was coming out the ass.

They continued to work my holes in a see saw motion. The feeling was so intense that I could feel that I was going to cum again. I turned around and told James to fuck my ass as I slapped my own ass. I rose up a little and placed my hands on Malik's chest. He grabbed my tits in hands and squeezed them as he fucked me. James grabbed my hips and used them as leverage as he fucked me in the ass. I look over to find you biting your lip as you are taking pictures of this amazing sight.

I look at you and say 'this feels so fucking good'. As they continue to pound me I can feel the tingle overcoming my body and then a huge release when I cum. James pulls out and steps aside to take a drink and relax some. Ron steps in and takes over. Malik takes this chance to also catch his bearings. I start to roll over and lay down on the bed when Ron stops me. He says he like the way my ass looks and he started slapping my ass and biting it gently. This was shocking me that I was getting turned on by all the ass spanking. Ron lifted me up and laid me on my back. He continued to pull my legs up onto his shoulders. I couldn't help but rub my clit in anticipation of feeling his thick cock in my pussy again. Ron took his cock and slapped my pussy with it. I liked that so I spread my lips for him to slap my clit with his thick cock. He lifted my hips up off the bed to where my shoulders were the only thing left on the bed. He stood up on the bed with my legs in between his arms and legs. He slowly slipped his cock inside me while I slowly swirled my fingers on my clit.

He paused a moment to let me adjust to feeling his cock deep inside me. He lifted my legs up to where his arms were under my knees and he lifted me all the way up. He stepped down from the bed and leaned me up against the mirrored wall and fucked me hard. All I could do was just enjoy the feeling of his thick cock pounding my pussy hard. His massive arms lifted my body up and down like a rag doll onto his black cock. The sound of my ass hitting his hips was all I could hear and the intense pleasure of being fucked consumed my thoughts.

Ron moved us to the couch as he threw me down onto James. James slips his cock in my ass as I continue to face Ron as he slips his thick cock back into my pussy and continues to fuck me while James fucks my ass.

They are both working me hard and all I can say is 'fuck me, fuck me hard, yes...like that'. Malik wants some of my pussy now and Ron steps aside and lets Malik have his turn. James continues to fuck my ass as they swap back and forth.

I was enjoying the view of these two black cocks taking my pussy and mistreating it. I was so close to Cumming, yet again. I put my fingers in James mouth to get them wet and began to stroke my clit. My legs are shaking uncontrollably now. I can feel that I am going to cum hard this time.

I lifted myself a little up of James and looked down to get a good view of Ron's thick cock stretching my pussy and I see that you are under somehow behind him with the camera looking me right in the eye. I said 'fuck me dammit...fuck me!' Ron started to really pound me hard, harder than before. I concentrated on watching my pussy get fucked and rubbed my clit until I exploded.

James slowed down to almost not moving at all and Ron slowed down too while Malik grabbed my tits and stuck his cock in my mouth. My body is totally shaking like never before. I was shocked that I still couldn't get enough and sucked Malik's cock like a hungry lion. Ron and James picked up their pace a little to keep up with me.

Malik started to grab my hair and push my face into his cock. I don't think I stopped cumming. It was so intense feeling a cock in my ass, my pussy, and my mouth.

When I finally couldn't take it any more, I decided that I wanted mycum shower. The guys were aching to relieve their juices and I for one wanted to taste them. I positioned myself on the floor on my knees. The guys all got in front of me and started stroking their cocks for me.

I said with hungry looks 'stroke them nice cocks for me, I want to taste your cum. I want to feel your hot cream on my tits and face.' I stayed there licking my lips and holding out my tongue awaiting some hot cum. As they all cum all over me I couldn't stop saying things like ummm....tastes so good...feels good on my tits... I rubbed the cum on my tits for a second while they continued to stroke all their 'milk' out for me.

I wiped the cum off my tits and licked it off my fingers. I finished this by sucking every last drop of cum I could off each of these guys cocks. I took one more long suck and stroke and marveled at the looks of their cocks.

When all was done with that, I excused myself to clean up a bit. While I was cleaning up some, the guys got dressed and finished their drinks. I walked back out still naked and thanked them for an awesome fuck. Then I walked them to the door to say good night. Without saying anything to you yet, I slipped into the shower and cleaned myself up for you. After I was cleaned up, I came over to you still naked and gave you a deep passionate kiss and said thank you.

12