All Comments on 'Trisha and Tom Ch. 01: After Work'

by sadbluekid

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Bobbiejo52Bobbiejo52over 6 years ago
Now this is good!

A great opening, right amount of suspense, pleasure and discomfort!! Can't wait for part 2, a bit drippy I must admit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it

I really enjoyed reading this. It ticked a lot of my boxes and was very well written. Looking forward to reading part 2 now

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well written, a few mistakes but interesting. So far, it’s consensual with no stupid name calling. I just hope that there is no anal rape & it remains consensual.

Femdomlover01Femdomlover01over 1 year ago

Oh, I don't know. I had such high hopes for this from it's beginning. There's nothing wrong with it really. Of course it's a little rushed in the beginning. This is the first time they have ever met, outside of work, and they make it all the way through a 'session' that same night. Does that ever happen in real life? Perhaps I am a bit naive but I don't think so. In any case, it's such a common failing in these stories, everybody wants to get right to the action, no time for a proper buildup, that I don't know why I have even bothered to mention it. Unfortunately, when they do get to the action, while the author doesn't go to so many of the places I don't want to go, he manages to not go anyplace I want to go either. In his biography, the author states: "Fan of female domination. I like a softer, more romantic relationship, not outright sadism." Well that describes me, and what I am looking for to a tee, and yet.... Trisha doesn't want to look the look. She's not into the terminology. She only wants sessions, not anything long term. Really, she comes off as more of a service top than a dominant. It's just not working for me. Still, as I said, there is nothing really WRONG with it. The author's prose is fine, I guess. Not much, if anything in the way misspellings, typos, missing or incorrect words. It's just kind of bland. I guess the worst thing I can say is there is just nothing here to make me want to continue with further chapters. I 'don't feel I am knowledgeable enough, as a critic to give less than five stars. If I can't give five stars I just don't give a rating, so no rating here. Never the less, I do want to thank the author for his effort.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersadbluekid@sadbluekid
Fan of female domination. I like a softer, more romantic relationship, not outright sadism. I'm happy for constructive criticism. Please note that I am Australian so I spell differently to Americans. If I have made a genuine mistake in spelling I am happy to hear from you, ot...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES