All Comments on 'Trish's Mine'

by MTL17

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
KMB2476KMB2476almost 10 years ago

Tremendous as always! We definitely needed some more Candice action here and I hope you continue this series and get Victoria involved too. Would love to see Trish burying her bitch face in Victoria's amazing ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Trish gets branded

Would love too read a story of Candice taking Trish to the tattoo parlor to get Candice's Bitch put on her ass.

Then Trish makes a guest appearance on Raw or a pay per view and comes to the ring with Vince's Devils and pulls down her pants showing the world who owns her ass and then Candice has Trish show the world how she shares Trish with Torrie and Victoria.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Always liked this spin-off from Mickie's Mine Series ! I wanna add that I've always envisioned Trish & Melina story of these two, whether it was Triish to be the dominate woman, or if it happened to be Melina. Furthermore other Trish women I've always wanted to see her with the likes such as Beth Phoenix, Natalya, Nikki Bella, Eve Torrees, Kaitlyn, AJ Lee ! Mayb those are still possible. He'll Trish with any woman getting her big boobs, played with sucked on, plus her ass getting fucked every night, is a welcome sight for any story !!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMTL17@MTL17
I am not a professional writer and welcome constructive criticism. Any stories I write that are loosely based on a celebrity or TV character comes from a place of fan worship and boredom. My stories feature themes of predominantly one woman dominating another. Strap-on anal se...