Trish's Mine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Interrupting Trish from her thoughts Candice asked, "Who's my bitch?"

"ME! I'M YOUR BITCH! I AM CANDICE'S BITCH!" Trish screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Are you telling me what I want to hear, or do you mean it?" Candice asked with a grin.

"I MEAN IT! I MEAN IT I MEAN IT I MEAN IT I MEAN IT I MEAN IT OOOOOOOHHHHHHH GAWWWWWWD!" Trish screamed at the top of her lungs as her body was still being rocked by orgasm after orgasm, "MY ASS IS YOURS! MMMMMMMM, MY BIG FAT ASS IS YOURS! OHHHHHHHHH, I'M YOUR BITCH! I AM CANDICE MICHELLE'S BITCH! OOOOOOOOH FUCK, I AM YOUR FUCKING PROPERTY! YOU OWN ME, YOU OWN MY FAT ASS! I'M YOURS FOREVER! I'M YOUR BITCH! I'M YOUR BITCH I'M YOUR BITCH I'M YOUR BITCH I'M YOUR BITCH I'M YOUR BITCH I AM CANDICE MICHELLE'S BITCH!"

Grinning widely Melina began to loudly clap her hands together, Mickie joining her as they watched Trish once again being completely broken. Given the way that Candice was passionately pounding Trish's fat ass and staring at the blonde Melina was confident that she had made the right choice and that Trish would no longer be a threat to her relationship with Mickie. Especially because Mickie didn't look like she would ever see Trish as a top again, although Melina wanted to reinforce that idea.

So when Candice finally started slowing down Melina tapped her on the shoulder and asked, "Hey Candice, great job at breaking Trish."

"Thanks." Candice beamed, "But Trish was broken a long time ago, I just needed to remind her what an anal whore she really is."

"Whatever you say." Melina shrugged, "But how about we solidify your new ownership of Trish's ass hole by stretching it wide open with two big dildos?"

Seeing what Melina was getting at, partly because she was rubbing lubricant into a strap on around her waist at the time, Candice's eyes lit up, "Ooooooh, a double ass fucking? Mmmmmm, that sounds wonderful. We're definitely up for that, aren't we Trish?"

"Yes, mmmmmm, oh, oh fuck, whatever you want Candice." Trish whimpered nervously.

"Oh don't be so nervous, Melina already told me you took it up the ass for her and Mickie, and came like a total anal whore. Mmmmm, and imagine how much harder you're going to cum now it's two ass pounding tops who are gonna destroy your ass hole instead of just one and a bottom." Candice grinned as she rolled over and then slapped Trish's ass, "Can you Trish? Can you imagine how good it will feel to have me and Melina fucking your ass at the same time?"

"Yesssssss, mmmmm, I bet it's going to feel sooooooooo gooooooooooodddddddddd!" Trish moaned as she began to anally ride Candice's dildo again.

This made Candice giggle, then slapped Trish's ass again, this time even harder than before, "Then get off of me. Mmmmmm, I wanna pound you from behind with Melina so we can really wreck your big fat ass!"

Whimpering deliriously Trish did as she was told, slowly getting off of Candice's strap-on and getting onto all fours with her big ass facing the other woman, thus revealing just how obscenely gaping her ass hole was. It wasn't quite as open as last night after a double fucking, but it was easily wider than when Melina had fucked that slutty hole on her own, which was something Melina was willing to admit as long as it would further humiliate Trish. However before she could say anything her girlfriend beat her to it.

"Wow Candice, you totally gaped that bitch's butt." Mickie grinned wickedly, "Mmmmmm, I'm so jealous of Trish right now. My ass hole isn't gaping half that wide."

"Mmmmmm, maybe me and Melina can fix that after we finish putting your ex-girlfriend in her place." Candice grinned.

"Ohhhhhhh yeah, double fuck my slutty butt right after you double fuck my ex's!" Mickie said gleefully, "Mmmmmm, Trish always acted so tough, I should've known that just meant she was hiding the fact she was a bottom. But I'm so glad she's with you now Candice because you can give her fat ass the love and attention it deserves. Mmmmmm yeah, now you can ass fuck her like you just did all the time and make sure Trish's ass hole is always gaping as wide as Grand Canyon."

"Well, I might need a little help from your current girlfriend." Candice grinned as she turned to Melina, the two of them positioning themselves behind Trish with Melina crouching over the blonde so her deliciously round ass was in her face, "Or maybe my friends. Mmmmm, I'm sure Torrie and Victoria would love to double stuff Trish's ass. And yours. Mmmmm, and maybe even Melina's."

"HEY! Don't get any ideas!" Melina yelled, regretting her choice of position.

"Too late." Candice said, after she licked her lips at the thought of fucking the fat ass in front of her face. Then she switched her concentration to the fat ass she intended to double fuck right now, "But I promise not to try anything while we're reminding Trish she's an ass whore. Speaking of which, Trish spread your big fat ass cheeks. Mmmmm, make it easier for me and Melina two double stuff your ass hole!"

Trish let out another loud whimper, the sound music to Melina's ears. Then Trish spread her big fat ass cheeks, further exposing just how thoroughly Candice had destroyed the multi-time champion's butt hole. It was more than enough to get Melina to concentrate on the task at hand, namely thrusting her strap on cock deep into Trish's bowels, that already thoroughly wrecked rectum welcoming her dildo and briefly becoming the perfect fuck hole for her exclusive pleasure. Then Candice placed her cock against that already well stretched butt hole and slammed forwards, driving a second dildo up Trish's fat ass.

Unsurprisingly this had Trish crying out in mostly pain, the poor blonde desperately trying to relax as her back passage was extremely abused for the second time in 24 hours. Which almost certainly helped, Melina pretty sure that Trish return to whimpering pretty soon after she had been anally skewered by Candice's cock. Even when Candice started slowly pumping inch after inch into the blonde's big booty Trish just mostly whimpered and moaned in pleasure, Melina loving each sound her now former rival made as she was completely broken and humiliated.

Candice was also loving those whimpers and moans, although she was concentrating more on the beautiful sights before her, namely watching her big dildo slide in and out of Trish's obscenely stretched ass hole and Melina's big fat ass almost literally hitting her in the face with every thrust. For a while Candice was distracted by particularly the latter thing, the eye candy diva grinning widely as she imagined herself fucking that big fat ass.

At this point Candice had ass fucked nearly every diva on the roster but sadly Melina wasn't one of them. It was kind of a tragedy given Melina had the type of big booty Candice craved, that big fat ass now practically begging for her to fuck it. But, while Candice had fantasised about it many, many times before sodomising Melina into submission was a bad idea. After all, in the constant battle for dominance which was the WWE divas division it helped to have allies, and this whole situation with Trish could solidify Melina as an ally for years to come. More importantly if she turned Melina into her bitch that means that Mickie would be hers too, and while the idea of having Trish Stratus, Mickie James and Melina Perez as her anal loving bitches seemed like heaven on paper Candice would never be able to give them all the constant fuckings their fat asses so desperately needed. Even if Candice got her friends to help it wouldn't be the same, so better to keep Melina as a dominant ally who would share Mickie's big butt with her.

Despite concluding that was her best course of action Candice couldn't get the idea out of her head of Trish Stratus, Mickie James and Melina Perez wiggling their fat asses at her, spreading their butt cheeks and then begging her to butt fuck them and turn them into her bitches. Then Candice pictured herself going back and forth between each fat ass, pounding those big butts hard and deep until she had each of her fellow divas screaming in pleasure and cumming for her. Oh, and then they would show her their gaping ass holes, but not before she had made sure they had tasted each other's asses on her cock. Then she would make their tongues slide all over her body, make each one of them eat her pussy and ass, make them 69 for her amusement, oh it would be heaven.

That fantasy left Candice virtually mindless, her body taking over and skilfully sodomising Trish in a way which made the blonde's bowels relax and accept the brutal double fucking. Then when Candice was overwhelmed by her fantasy and yet also wanted to redouble her efforts on the heaven that she was actually living through Trish was more than ready to take it hard up the ass. Candice could tell from the way Trish was loudly moaning in pleasure, those moans turning to screams of pure ecstasy as Candice got down to some serious rectum wrecking.

Only too happy to follow suit Melina brutalised the blonde's butt, easily giving Trish the type of amazing climax she'd had last night only these were so much more intense. After all, Mickie laying beneath her and pumping upwards into her pooper was one thing, but now both Candice and Melina were slamming her shit pipe from behind and from that position they could throw every ounce of strength and weight behind those bowel wrecking thrusts to the point that Trish thought that her ass would literally be ruined forever. That there wasn't a surgeon in the world who could fix what Melina and Candice had done to her back passage, Trish convinced she would be loose and gaping back there forever.

It made Trish feel overwhelming humiliation and submission, particularly the humiliation too much to bear, although the worst part was not how much she loved every single second of getting her ass so brutally destroyed or that her cum seemed to endlessly squirt out of her cunt. No, the very worst part of it was that Trish was worried that her ass would become so loose Candice would no longer want her. That she would no longer feel like this again because Candice would toss her aside like a worthless piece of trash instead of keep her as her bitch forever like she promised.

Trish wanted to beg Candice to keep her forever. Tell her that she wanted to be hers, her bitch, her butt slut, her ass whore, her anal slave, whatever title Candice wanted to give her Trish would wear it with pride. She wanted to tattoo Candice's name on her body, have the words Candice's Bitch on her ass cheek, and she wanted to show everyone in the WWE to prove to Candice she was serious about her total submission to her. However Trish was beyond words, the only sounds out of her mouth incoherent screams.

Apparently Candice and Melina were also beyond speaking, ironically leaving it to Mickie of all people to verbally humiliate her, "That's it Trish, cum like a bitch! Cum like a total bitch! Mmmmmm, I'm so sorry for indulging the idea that you were a top when it's so obvious to me now you were always a bottom. But that's ok, Candice is an amazing butt fucker and she's going to take good care of that big fat ass of yours. Mmmmmm, she's going to live inside your ass Trish, butt fuck you and butt fuck you and butt fuck you so you never get any stupid ideas about being a top again. Melina, Torrie and Victoria all helping out to stuff your ass just like this over and over again to make sure Trish Stratus is nothing but a broken bitch who will never ever fuck this big fat ass of mine again."

Trish was vaguely aware of Mickie wiggling her ass in her face and continuing to taunt her about how she would never have it again, how she would forever be an anal loving bottom and Candice's little bitch, etc, but honestly her entire world began to melt until all that was left was two massive dildos hammering in and out of her ass hole and drilling into the deepest part of her rectum. Then there was nothing but blissful pleasure, and finally a horrible emptiness and an incredible aching pain in her ass as Melina and Candice pulled their toys out of her butt, leaving her poor back hole gaping wider than ever before.

"Spread your cheeks bitch!" Melina yelled, smacking Trish's ass half a dozen times to make sure she had the blonde's attention, "Show us that destroyed ass hole of yours."

Candice grinned widely as Trish immediately did what she was told, reaching back and pulling apart her ass cheeks to reveal the red ringed crater which used to be a little ass hole, allowing the brunettes to see deep into the blonde's bowels. It was the most obscenely gaped hole Candice had ever seen, and she'd witnessed Natalya and Beth Phoenix double stuffing plenty of divas so this was really impressive and ego boosting.

Feeling empowered Candice called out, "Good girl, now kiss Mickie's ass goodbye and then get on your knees in front of me and tell me how badly you want to be mine."

Without hesitation the record-breaking seven times women's champion and infamous butt pounding Alpha female Trish Stratus scrambled over to Mickie who helpfully bent over again and stuck out her ass, allowing the blonde to literally kiss the ass she had once owned.

"Goodbye Mickie." Trish whimpered, "We had fun."

"We did." Mickie admitted, "But now you're the ass whore you were always meant to be."

Moaning softly in agreement Trish crawled over to Candice who was now standing at the bed, nervously looked up into her eyes and said, "I want to be yours Candice. I want to be yours so bad. Please let me be your bitch. I swear I'll never complain again, never try to top you or anyone else, I'll just be the perfect little anal whore I was always meant to be. I swear I'll do anything you want, whenever you want, just please, let me be yours. Please let me be your bitch!"

"Mmmm, maybe if you kiss my feet and then clean my cock real good I'll think about it." Candice grinned wickedly.

Again without hesitation Trish lowered her head and submissively started covering Candice's feet in kisses, first starting with the right, then the left, the eye candy diva very helpfully lifting up her feet one at a time so that Trish could kiss the bottoms of each one, thoroughly worshipping her like the thoroughly broken bitch she was.

Meanwhile Melina ordered, "Clean my cock Mickie. It's got the anal juices of your former top all over it, and I want you to taste those juices and think about how she's never going to be a threat to our relationship again."

For a moment Candice watches Mickie gobble up that strap on cock, at first concentrating on the head which had hammered the deepest part of Trish's ass before stuffing the entire length of the dildo down her throat to give it a thorough cleaning. Then Trish slowly kissed her way up Candice's right leg and mirrored Mickie's actions, moaning loudly as she tasted the deepest depths of her fat ass before deep throating the dick which had finally broken her once and for all, Candice stroking Trish's pretty blonde hair throughout the blow job as she savoured the fact that she'd finally got what she wanted, Trish Stratus as her bitch.

"Congratulations Trish, you're mine." Candice beamed happily.

Trish's heart fluttered.

12