All Comments on 'Triumph of the Clit'

by RabbitPrince

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good fantasy writing

Great imagination about a not-physically-possible action.

rdoolittlerdoolittlealmost 12 years ago
Well done

You should consider another chapter. You write so well it was almost like being in the room!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
CRAP

A steaming pile of shit!

beastboy42beastboy42about 11 years ago

This is without a doubt one of the most erotic stories I have EVER Read.

Largely you have fulfilled a fantasy I thought I would Never seen in erotica.

there are plenty of stories of "Herms" or "hicks with dicks" who fuck a submissive male. But Never have I seen an erotic fiction where a "normal" female fucks someone with their clit.

In a way it is almost MORE dominating then normal 'pegging' since it is fucking a man with female anatomy, instead of just a 'copy' of a male cock.

I really REALLY hope you may write more liek this, and perhaps I can even commission you to write something for me ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
asdfg

I've been looking for this kink for ages, and you delivered it and stuff I didn't even know I wanted. Excellent porn, and one of the best I've ever read. Kudos.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow!

Great great story!

I was in a vanilla marriage for 14 years before my wife stopped giving me the once monthly blowjob I had to beg for altogether. After that, sex on the holidays when we'd had alot to drink. I met Lucia at a conference a few years ago. Her Italian-Moroccan exotic coloring and her tremendous size, 6'4" in flats, which she seldom wore, intimidated most, but drew me to her like a moth to a flame. By the third day my flirting and attentions seemed about to pay off, and after dinner we returned to her suite. It took some coaxing but finally she was down to her bra and panties. The lump I saw there scared me, but as I revealed my stubby penis, she smiled, became emboldened and revealed her large clit sticking up though a forest of pubic hair. Our sex consisted of rubbing two nubs against each other, and it was great.

So we see each other occasionally, and as she says, we're equal lovers, neither man nor woman, but two equal sex organs pleasing each other. It's the best I've ever had!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
me too

Me and my wife had already done that , only without the dominatrix conotation. Thats why I was looking forward to hear someone elses similar experiences. Great sensation for both. Why isnt it more explored or comented in everyday sexlife— or even has a name? Thank you for your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
this is true me and my first wife did this

we did this a lot any time she would like she had a big clit about 3 or 4 ins it would go in my ass she would get me turn on rube my dick and ass I would be turn over and she would get on my ass and give me a good ass fucking and I would jack off I would have a hand full on cum she would take it and work it in my ass and what was on my hand and hers I would lick off she love it ....have your wife place her tits at your ass and fuck you with them you are on your back with your legs up over your head and she is fucking you with her tits and jacking you off open your mouth here you cum she would pump her milk in my ass I would have cum on my face she love to she her and my cum on and coming out of my ass she would take my 12 inc dick and turn it and get it in my ass and fuck me with my dick big load of cum would be in my ass she would get one of her pad and place it over my ass she love to see me ware her pads the pad would get all of our cum and I did not go and set on the pot her pad and her belt to hold the pad in place on my ass she turn my ass in to her cuntass ....AND I LOVE HER FOR IT 36 YEARS AND SHE PASS A WAY

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
LOVED it

You are a great writer and very sexy. Her clit DID triumph. The idea of her fucking his cock with her clit was powerful and makes me want to meet a girl like that. I am married to a straight girl but who needs vanilla sex when a girl can do what she did and there was never a single experience of dull missionary position contact. CLITS RULE.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Fabulous. I have a huge clitoris that actually erects when it comes out to play. Now all I need is a man who will let me try and insert it in his penis.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More than this if u PLLLLEASE!!

Turns out from my experience it's more than possible, providing the clit exceeds at least 1.5 inches / that's over 3.3 cm long, so serious dick stuffing may occur and it makes things even easier if the man's into some serious sounding business, as it was my case. Then the penetration of the male urethra is more than easily accomplished, lubrication comes naturally in a jiffy and both partners have mutual and multiple orgasms during docking. Last time i tried it some 15 yrs ago with my girl around our early 30's ...and it's something i'll never ever forget it. Indeed there was much experimenting with our genitals back then, particularly our pee-holes.We were using all kinds of toys, including silicon sounds alongside with neat BDSM stuff & lots of sheet wrapping.. We even used our panties to tighten us even more, a hell of a difficulty that was, and quite stressful, too, especially when doing the CAT thing while docking symmetrically. Or even quite painful at times too, when we went ass2ass in reverse. But the final moments following our mutual ejaculations during pee-hole drilling with her clit was something i can never describe with words. Afterwards, peeing was rather difficult, sometimes even just like ejaculating broken glass out, and its something that usually lasted even for a few hours, till my hole went normal again. That made me thing in the begining of all this, that i was under some bacterial infection probably caused by the clit itself, but it seems now it was just an intense burning feeling that slowly faded as time passed. Alas we broke up some yrs later as she used to get very dominant over me at times, and when i met my wife, well, she just wasn't equipped with such ...trends & repelled any thinking about alternative lifestyles, so i had to close this chapter of my existence for good giving up hope that i might experience even the slightest of all this again in my life time. I sure wonder tho why there's not a single video out there with this kind of kinkiness. Pushes man2fem sex into new dimensions...

George from sunny athens

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Intensive, fast moving & somewhat unique! Wish this story - or at least the topic - had been developed further!!!

roveroneroveroneover 1 year ago

QUITE a novel kink!-never heard of it before...

lucky for her he was sub

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous