All Comments on 'Trivial Pursuits Ch. 02'

by titania123

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
DoctimeDoctimeabout 9 years ago

It has the makings of a good story. However the pace is way too slow!! Please, kick it up a notch. I am not giving any stars yet because if I did it would be a two and I hate to do that to a fledging author. 😁

vmc312vmc312about 9 years ago

Loving it. The character development and pace is perfect and true to you.

to Doctime, just so you know, titiania is a published author, check her bio page. Her story was taken down as required by the publisher. This is her style. Stick around. You won't be disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
this is a good story.

nice story line.waiting for next part

Littlecat76Littlecat76about 9 years ago
Brilliant start

Loving it so far Titania, so glad to see you back! Doctime read the intro this is a novel length story that will start off slowly!

inspector123inspector123about 9 years ago
She's back!

The author who got me hooked on Lit! She may be new in the Romance category but has many devoted fans in the NonConsent category. Check out her trilogy "Possess Me" out on Amazon! I love the story on Lit and purchased it on Amazon. It is well worth the price after the many "tweaks" that Titaniia made to it. For those of you who has Amazon Prime I believe the kindle's edition is free!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Character

I love the tension you build within (and between, but especially within) your characters. Makes them very believable.

PurplefizzPurplefizzabout 2 years ago

So he’s still an ass and not just a little bit stalker-ish. Still not convinced by this and I still dislike him intensely, self important jackass. Please @Titaniia convince me he’s actually a decent guy, because right now he’s a creepy guy in a position of power, which is pretty much how a lot of “Slasher” movies start out. Thank God she’s not a cheerleader……

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous